by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 4:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 1:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Looking for trouble

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Looking for trouble - Page 8 Empty Re: Looking for trouble

Post by coiwy Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:02 pm

"I thought I had you too," said Sarah, a frown appearing on her face. "I guess I got cocky." She pushed herself up into a sitting position as Darren spoke.
"This was my first match here, yeah," she replied. "I only arrived today. But I'm not exactly a newcomer to the world of wrestling, if that's what you're asking. How about you? You seem to know your stuff." She grinned and nudged him playfully with her bare foot.

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:14 pm

Darren nodded lightly it seemed like they had the same idea. So she had been other places he was sure it wasn't like it was here though. "Oh anything like here?" He questioned noticing that she had sat up so obviously she must be feeling better. "You seemed rather good at making me blush I'm surprised it was your first match here." he felt her lightly nudge him with her bare foot and turned his head back to give her his attention again. "First match here although I have been other place. Alot of places. My laziness doesn't really match most of the other places I have been though."

He then thought for a moment. "Maybe we could have another match sometime since this one was so close. Maybe a change of location next time." The blonde suggested that did seem like a good idea he wouldn't mind if she wanted another match. "And maybe it could have a slight twist like a tag team, or a handicap." he had to admit both of them would be interesting.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by coiwy Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:22 pm

Sarah laughed as Darren noted how often he had been blushing.
"Sex appeal is an important part of wrestling," she explained. "If you're distracted, it's gonna be easier to take you down." She winked at him again.
"I'd definately be up for another match. Come find me whenever you want a tumble." She looked around for the clothes she'd left there.
"I'd better be on my way, then," she said, turning back to him. "Unless you want something... more from me? You did win, after all." She gave her best seductive smile and ran a finger down his chest.

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:29 pm

Darren nodded he could definately tell that it was easier for her being on the recieving end of that. He lightly rubbed the back of his head. "Yeah I think i need to get a little better at that I have the technical side down." he replied although he had to admit that Sarah's in-ring ability from what he saw wasn't too shabby either. "I will do that and as for you, you know where I will be now." he said with a nod since the match had taken place in his room.

He watched as she turned to leave although she turned back just as quickly as she had turned away a finger running down his bare chest he lightly bit his lip leaning up just a little. he lightly brought his tongue out of his mouth to lightly lick the redhead's upper lip. "Define something." he teased giving her a smile.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by coiwy Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:36 pm

Sarah put her arms around his shoulders and sat in his lap, resting her forehead against his.
"Anything you want, limey. I could do anything you asked for. Just this once. Just ask."

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:50 pm

Darren was slightly surprised when he felt Sarah sit on his lap her arms slipped over his shoulders as her forehead rested against his. He hands moved up slightly to lightly rest on her hips. he thought for a moment a smile spreading across his face. Well he couldn't ask for too much even though she did say she could do anything he asked. He lightly bit his bottom lip his eyes trailing over her face. "Just a kiss love." he replied it wasn't too big right?

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by coiwy Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:53 pm

Sarah smiled at his awkwardness and wrapped her arms around his head, pulling him in for a kiss and pressing her breasts against his chest. She felt his hands on her butt and wriggled it about a little as well.

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:06 pm

Darren let out agrin as Sarah seemed to comply pulling him into a kiss. Her body lightly pressing against his as she gaveher hips a little wiggle which he felt both between his hands and on his lap. Damn his weakness for redheads.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by coiwy Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:10 pm

Sarah pulled back and smiled at the expression on Darren's face. She slid from his lap and walked to the door.
"Until next time, limey," she said, winking at him as she left the room.

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:16 pm

Darren watched as Sarah slipped off his lap and left but not without giving him a wink. At least if they had a match next time he would know what to expect. Maybe he would see if their rematch could be in the Arena a nice change and he could get a slightly different offence off and maybe surprise her. The blonde gave her a light wave. With that thought the redhead was gone and he collasped backward on his bed most likely to sleep.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8