Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:34 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:02 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:35 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:35 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Taylor's First Day (Open!)

3 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Taylor's First Day (Open!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Taylor's First Day (Open!)

Post by Bluemouse Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:09 pm

"Eep!"

Taylor squeaked when she saw Leiko's knee coming at her. She threw herself back against the floor and felt the rush of air on her face as Leiko's leg passed over her. She used her momentum to coil her legs over her body and kicked up, pushing with her shoulders as she did and springing back to her feet.

She turned around as Leiko's kick connected squarely with Kagami's face. Not one to squander an opportunity, she lined up a roundhouse kick while Leiko's back was turned. She stepped into it, torqued her hips over and threw her left leg, using the burn mark on Leiko's back as a target and aiming to bury her shin into it.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:42 am

Kagami couldn't believe her protector had kicked her in the face causing her to roll away and rub her face in pain "Ow why did you do that" KAgami said slowly getting to her feet as she saw Taylor kick Leiko's back. Kagami didn't want to lose her protector so she charged at Taylor trying to tackle her to the ground so Leiko could recover.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:46 am

Leiko smirked as her kick connected on Kagami's face. She opened her mouth, looking as if she was about to say something before her eyes widened and she screamed out. "AH!" She fell down to her knees and one hand, the other hand clutching her back. The kick almost felt like something stung her on her entire lower back area. "I-It was by accident..." She muttered in pain, trying to still save her innocent facade.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:56 am

"Ha haaaa!" Taylor is thoroughly enjoying herself. She watches Kagami start charging at her and times a counterattack. As Kagami leans down to tackle her she leaps forward and throws a knee up into Kagami's face.

She tosses some loose hair back from her face and cocks her hips. "You're face is going to feel about as good as it looks at this rate. I'm going to make you cry, girlie-girl."

Taylor looks over at Leiko as she is straightening back up from her kick and raises her hands, palm out. "Hey, I get the feeling we'd get along just fine if we weren't fighting and all. No hard feelings or anything, a fight's a fight, but maybe you'd enjoy helping me wreck this little pipsqueak?" She jabs a finger at Kagami.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:05 am

Kagami fell back onto her ass again and held back some tears and her world almost shattered when she heard Taylor ask Leiko to join her at attacking her poor self "Please miss don't listen to her" Kagami pleaded with Leiko her voice sounding scarred.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:26 am

Leiko grinned devilishly, hidden to both girls. She slowly stood up, slowly turning around and seeing Taylor's "I don't want to get into any trouble" pose. One of her hand still rubbed her burning back. "Sorry... But I can't let someone like you hurt her." She then started walking towards the girl, before she suddenly twist her body to the side and swung her right leg, aiming to kick Kagami in the face again like last time. "WE have to hurt her together!" She shouted as she attacked.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:02 pm

Taylor nimbly leaped in front of Kagami and caught Leiko's kick under her left arm before it landed. "Sorry, I'm not THAT big of a bitch."

She swung her left foot out low, sweeping Leiko's one supporting leg out from under her. As she fell, Taylor stepped over Leiko's captive leg, rolling her onto her stomach and tucking the ankle under her arm. Straddling Leiko's lower back she wrenched back on her leg, arching it painfully up toward her head.

Taylor can't help grinning. "You reaaaally seam like you deserve a beating a ton more than she does."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:07 am

"W-Wha?!" Leiko said out loud out of shock, but mostly, out of fear, her eyes widening at this predicament. She tried pulling her leg back, but Taylor's hold was firm. She was trapped. Then came the sweep, and Leiko fell on her back, impacting the floor. "Gah!" She yelped out, her eyes closing from that moment. She could still feel her leg being held, and then, her body forcefully rolled over onto her stomach. "AHH!" She screamed out in agony, clawing at the floor in front of her blindly, her other free leg kicking the floor wildly. She could feel her right leg starting to strain, but what's worse is her lower back, already stinging, and now, breaking apart, slowly and painfully.

Last edited by 553 on Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:34 am

Kagami closed her eyes when she saw the kick coming at her and Leiko's words made her whimper in fear "Please don't i'm sorry for whatever i did". KAgami opened her eyes when the hit didn't come and she was confused as she saw Taylor attacking Leiko. "Whats going on?" Kagami said as it seemed that Taylor was protecting her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:14 am

Taylor grinned at Kagami. "Yeah, we had our go, you and me, and you're alright. That's more than I can say for this sadistic whackjob," she said, giving Leiko's leg several vicious jerks back for emphasis. "Still, maybe you'd like to teach this one a lesson with me? Maybe if she's in pain long enough she'll start to think about what got her into this predicament and rethink her ways. If not, then it sucks to be her, because she'll be here for a loooong time."

With one hand, Taylor took hold of Leiko's hair and lifted her face up off the floor. She snaked one leg back under it, so that her calf was under Leiko's throat and when she sat back her thigh pressed down on the back of Leiko's neck. She positioned her other leg inside of Leiko's free leg and used it to spread Leiko's legs a bit.

Since she was sitting farther back toward Leiko's head, she had that much more room to bend her leg back, to the point where she looked like the letter C arching painfully on the floor. She clapped her hand back onto Leiko's knee and poured on the pressure.

"Free shots? How about the toe of a boot, riiiiiiiight there..." Taylor said to Kagami, glancing suggestively down in between Leiko's legs.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next