by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 5:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 4:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 259 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 258 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Aftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Aftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse) - Page 3 Empty Re: Aftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse)

Post by anegge Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:26 am

Summer could feel that she was going to orgasm pretty soon from Megumi's unchecked sexual aggression, but seeing her momentary slip made Summer wonder whether the girl was really the Dom she tried to appear. Her tongue tangled with Megumi's now at a stalmate as the crimson warrior bore down painfully forcing both of them to bear the extreme pleasure of their constant nipple fight. Megumi was really pressuring Summer's smaller orbs in this position, but Summer had a surprisingly tough chest and it wasn't going to cave in so easily.

Still grinding away crotch to crotch with the thinner girl in her sensual hug Summer brought her legs back pressing her bare heels into the locker row and pushing suddenly to drive her clit forcefully up into Meg's while knocking her back away from the lockers and hopefully down onto the ground where Summer would have the advantage.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Aftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse) - Page 3 GXChUKwAftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse) - Page 3 1BElGMIAftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse) - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Aftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse) - Page 3 Empty Re: Aftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse)

Post by zxn666 Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:32 am

Megumi knew that all she had to do was keep up the assault and Summer would be defeated. The Irish redhead was strong though, her tongue kept Megumi's in check, and her nipples bore annoyingly into Megumi's breasts, refusing to give in. Megumi pushed forward with her covered sex, just as Summer's attack came. She let out a silent gasp again as Summer found her clit, protruding slightly from her panties. Then Summer pushed forward, forcing Megumi back a step away from the lockers.

"She's overpowering me," Megumi thought, "Not yet. I've still got more!" Megumi pushed back, her arms clamping tightly around Summer's waist and pressing her tightly in again, while she grinded harder and faster against Summer's sex.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:43 am

"Ohh, ohh, yes." groaned the lusty red head into Megumi's mouth as she dueled her tongue fiercely. Megumi slammed her back into the lockers forcefully. She was riding the Irish girl hard between her legs and it felt so good. Summer was about to burst! Summer held her eyes shut as if to hold the flooding wave of pleasure back, but that was one thing she could no longer do. She slipped her hands down the rims of Megumi's black panties and pulled them off of her sex leaving it bare so she could feel the full flood of the red head's love juice. Then she kicked off the locers again setting herself off as she pressed clit to nude clit with Meg her climax roaring fro between her legs as she arched her back with pleasure.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Aftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse) - Page 3 GXChUKwAftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse) - Page 3 1BElGMIAftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse) - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:36 pm

Megumi hesitated a little when Summer pulled down her panties, exposing her sex. From the forcefulness of the pleasuring, Megumi's sex was wet as well, a light sheen of moistness covering her sex lips. She didn't stop though, slamming her sex right into Summer's, aiming her clit right at Summer's. That was enough to force Summer into orgasm, her body tightening and the forceful pleasure shooting through her body. It was almost enough to force Megumi to cum as well, the force of the clit bumping nearly forcing her over the edge as well.

After Summer came, Megumi let go and took a few steps back, panting a little from her exertions. "Looks like I win," she said.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:15 pm

Summer panted roughly slumped back against the lockers as her cum rolled down her inner thighs barely able to stay standing. She rested trying to recover some energy after her momentous sexual eruption weakly informing Megumi, "That was amazing." She grinned slyly, "But you don't win. Weren't you supposed to 'fuck my brains out'? Let me give you some pointers on that!" Summer surged forth going for a sudden spear to put Megumi on her back. If it did she'd pin the girl's wrists down and slide her wet snatch up onto Megumi's for a pinning grapevine on the brunette.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:42 am

Megumi hadn't expected so much energy from Summer right from the outset. She was caught off guard. Summer easily bowled her over and put her on her back, especially since Megumi's legs were feeling weak from holding her own orgasm back. Summer took the moment of surprise to quickly twist Megumi into a grapevine, pinning her arms and legs while grinding her sex. Megumi gasped and blushed, feeling the heat and pleasure surging back.

"Ahhnnn!" Megumi moaned. With her already stimulated sex near bursting, it would only take a few moments for Summer to force Megumi into orgasm!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:14 am

Summer glared down confidently at Megumi as she spread her legs feeling Megumi's crotch throb with orgasmic feeling. The crimson warrior was only moments away. "I can and will seduce you, Megumi." whispered Summer leaning in until her mouth was right next to the girl's ear. "You will be mine tonight." she finished forcefully before once again knocking her sensitive clit up into the girl's riding her like a bronco as she felt the girl's sex begin to burst. She wanted to drive the pinned girl mad by extending her orgasm as long as she could. Her peble like nipples rested on the pillows of Megumi's chest nudging up into her opponent's nips until the red head's furor to dominate spread from her hips all the way up her back causing her to jab her bust down firmly on Megs.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:22 am

"Ahh..." Megumi moaned, real fear showing on her face. She didn't want to be dominated like this, especially not by someone who had humiliated her in the ring! But there was no holding it back, and nobody was going to save her. Tomomi seemed both terrified and enthralled by Summer, and Winter wasn't going to step in to her best friend's fun. Summer's sex pressed down upon hers, her clit pushing in hard. Summer's nipples, surprisingly large for a girl her size, were crushing Megumi's nipples and digging into her soft breasts. Summer spread Megumi wide open, jabbing her sex down in a powerful thrust.

"AHHHHHH!" Megumi screamed as she came. Her body bucked for a few seconds, but was held in place by Summer. Her sex spewed out cum all over the floor, making a huge mess in between her legs. Megumi gasped as she ran out of air, her entire body tensing up for several seconds, before collapsing in an exhausted heap. "Ohhh...." Megumi continued to moan as the aftereffects of her orgasm wore off.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:35 am

Summer looked confused at first as she saw Megumi's fear and then she started to feel a surge of excitement. She licked the girl's cheek as she came down from her climax asking, "Why are you scared? Didn't you like that?" Just because the girl was exhausted didn't mean Summer was going to let her have a break from their sensual combat. She continued to ride her foe lip to lip, although she did remove her clit from Megumi's for the time being. She also loved the feeling of her small breasts causing Megumi's to compress under her, especially the way the girl's bare nipples were giving to hers just a little bit. She pressed in teasingly wanting to deepen her breasts control over Megumi's chest even more.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:41 am

Megumi's fear of domination came after certain events in her past, where she was utterly destroyed in the ring or ambushed in the locker rooms (stories that I will not get into here). What Summer was doing wasn't as bad, but Megumi didn't want to be this helpless, this easily toyed with by another girl. Unfortunately, she couldn't fight back. Summer pinned her exhausted body to the ground, while still riding her wet sex. Even though Megumi had just come off an orgasm, the redhead wasn't letting up. That and Summer's breasts were really starting to crush Megumi's now.

Tomomi was really worried now. "Summer-san, please. At least give sempai a break," she said, hoping to persuade Summer.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next