Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Operation: Showing Sneaking! Jack vs Angel!

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Operation: Showing Sneaking! Jack vs Angel! - Page 5 Empty Re: Operation: Showing Sneaking! Jack vs Angel!

Post by MosesGal Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:13 am

By this time, the hold had sunk in pretty deep, with her arms pratically stuck at his sides. Angel sounded like she was suffering, yet she was still holding on. In his response, he'd pull back a little further, being careful not to bend her spine too harshly.

"Your strong, I'll give you that, but I don't you'd want to comprimise your own well being for this"

Seriously, the terrorist must be paying Angel very well if she's still fighting like this.

MosesGal

Back to top Go down

Operation: Showing Sneaking! Jack vs Angel! - Page 5 Empty Re: Operation: Showing Sneaking! Jack vs Angel!

Post by Alexandra Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:18 am

Angel would try to hold out a little longer, but...not even her flexible body could deal with being stretching back this hard for so long.

"Nnn! Fine! You win!!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by MosesGal Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:20 am

Jack would've continue stretching and holding on, until he heard the certain words uttered from the woman's lips.
As a man of his word, Jack rises off of her. This time, he would offer his hand at Angel to help her up...

MosesGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:35 am

Angel collasped to the floor after he let her go, breathing heavily. She was tough, but...damn if that didn't hurt a good bit.

She glanced up at him as Jack extended his hand to her, and with an angry look she would go to bat it away, starting back up to her feet herself.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by MosesGal Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:41 am

Somehow, throught thier fight, Jack could tell that he was clearly wrong about Angel; she probably wasn't with the terrorists after all.

"You're really not one of them afterall?"

He could tell from how Angel swattedhis hand away that she her defeat had put her in a sour mood.

"Look, about ealier, no hard feelings. I thought you were working with.....them"

Jack cleared his throat and began to explain himself.

"You're not going to believe this, but a group of armed men had already got hold of this area...and they're developing nuclear weapons here as well, if you thought that wasn't enough. I don't anyone here knows about thier operation, so I can understand why you might've seemed so surprised"

MosesGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:52 am

Angel would back away from Jack, glaring angrily at him as she adjusted her robe slightly. Then she would hear his words and just kind of sigh, shaking her head and rolling her eyes again.

"You idiot! This is a damn wrestling facillity, there's no one here building a bomb."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by MosesGal Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:41 am

"Exactly!"
Jack raised his voice, expecting Angel to say such a thing.

"Nobody's going to expect any sort of weapons development, here....These guys are true, cunning criminals..."

Jack would pause for a moment, then give her another once over.

"Besides....for a moment, I had a feeling you couldn't be one of them...you've got the signs written all over you. You're out of your league..."

His evaluation on her sounded more like an offense than anything else. Angel was a fighter, alright, but she cleary wasn't THAT dangerous. Still, her decieving looks could've been all the proof he needed on her affiliation with the bad guys.

Last edited by 1089 on Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:43 am; edited 2 times in total

MosesGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:48 am

Angel slowly raised an eyebrow at him, her voice taking on an air of annoyance.

"Out of my league...? Honey, now I know you're talking crazy..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by MosesGal Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:57 am

Angel sounded like she was getting defensive at what he just said. Interesting...not only was Angel sly, but she had a short temper as well.
Not a very good combiniation.

Still, even if what Jack had said was only a joke, he would still continue on, daring the shallow depths of Angel's tolerance.

"You're still green...clearly not cut out for this. I'm assumiming your just here wrestling for the fame, if nothing else, am I getting warm?"
He continues to throw small pebbled in his words while his eyes wander over how closely Angel's bathrobe clung to her form.

MosesGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:04 am

Angel took a short step towards him. He was right, his words were starting to get to her. She took a deep breath, trying to calm her nerves some. She still wasn't sure who this guy was....maybe he escaped from an insane asylum?....but he was definately getting to her something awful.

"So what if I am just here for the fame, huh? At least I'm not some psycho conspiracy nut like you..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next