Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Darrick's Reward (For Firecyde)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Darrick's Reward (For Firecyde) - Page 2 Empty Re: Darrick's Reward (For Firecyde)

Post by CantMakeMehTap Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:26 am

Angel smiled."YAYY!!!", she exclaimed and took Darrick out of her clevage, and pushed him onto her bed. She went over to her purse and pulled out a pair of handcuffs, then went back over to Darrick, dangling them in front of his face."Were gonna have fun Darrick-san", she whispered in his ear and licked his neck slowly.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Darrick's Reward (For Firecyde) - Page 2 Empty Re: Darrick's Reward (For Firecyde)

Post by Firecyde Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:39 am

Darrick smiled as she had cheered and would look at the handcuffs dangling above her head. "Alright Angel-san, if that's what you want to do..." Darrick stuck out his hands, ready to get cuffed, and would shiver at the lick he got on his neck.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:17 am

Angel smiled and moved Darrick higher up the bed and handcuffed him to the bedpost. She moved over to her closet and flung it open, revealing a huge collection of handcuffs, chains, dildos, vibrators, and bondage masks. She turned around and winked."Sissy dont know this side of me", she said innocently.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:22 am

"G-gulp....well, if this is what you want, and don't worry, I won't tell anybody...." Darrick said, knowing two things, one being that he would not be able to move well, and two, that Angel was still the sweetest girl he knew. "O-okay Angel-chan, I promise I will not tell Sissy-chan."

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:25 am

Angel smiled and jumped onto him in a hug before her torture started."YAYYY!!! Angel-chan thanks you sooooo much!", she exclaimed, then hopped back up, running back to her closet and pulling out two more sets of handcuffs, then walking back over to Darrick and sitting on his stomatch, facing his legs and sticking her ass into the air to give him something to look at as she handcuffed his ankles to the bottom bedposts.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:32 am

Darrick had smiled a little as Angel hugged him, and had grown a little hard as he had saw her cute ass, and had started to sweat a little bit. "You are really cute Angel-chan, or for now should I call you mistress?" Darrick would ask as he looked on, waiting for what Angel had to say.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:38 am

Angel rolled her eyes and jumped up, landing down hard on his stomatch."Can you stop being so nice-it's really getting on my nerves", she said, frowning at him."And call me mistress-bitch", she hissed, unleashing the side no one has seen before. Angel went back to her closet and pulled out a long, thick, black whip, taking off her panties and throwing them aside. She walked over to him, tracing the whip with her fingers."Now, what should I do to you sense your so pathetic and weak? Courtney would break you like a twig and two seconds", Angel said, smiling at him.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:44 am

"Okay, Ang-Mistress, and I guess you should toughen me up..." Darrick said, confused at what was going on, but he would not show it on his face. "....or are you not the Mistress you are going to live up to..." Darrick said, smiling.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:46 am

As soon as he stopped talking Angel went over to her dresser, pulling out a pair of scissors and began to cut his shirt off."I cant have this is the way when I whip you", she said.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:50 am

"Whip, good idea Mistress, making me bleed might make me tougher." Darrick said, not sure if he was going to far with his words, he would stop if she needed him to. "So, you ready to hurt me Mistress? I've been to nice haven't I?"

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next