by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Itzal vs. Talimaya (complete)

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Itzal vs. Talimaya (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Itzal vs. Talimaya

Post by Lordoftigers Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:54 pm

Itzal wasn't able to stop her from rolling so he soon found himself back under his opponent trapped beneath her agian. Still he tried to move his hand into her panties hopfully distracting her long enough agian to roll her onto her back agian to retain the just lost position.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:07 pm

Tali would gasp once his hand reached her sex, her body trembling beneath him. She'd lay against him now, quite enjoying the feeling much to her embarassment. She'd soon find herself on her back again, her chest heaving up and and down with her heavy breahting. "N..nooo...stop..."
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:13 pm

"Sorry" he said "but i can't i have to win just like you and this is the only way how to." He started rubbing her womanhood before he let a finger slip into her starting to move it in and out. He also kept her pressed agianst the gound rubbing himself agianst her breasts.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:20 pm

Tali found not only her strength slipping away, but her will to struggle back. She'd squirm a few times, trying feebly to roll them both. But she couldn't manage it again. Breathing hard, she'd start to moan. With his finger sliding in and out of her pussy, she couldn't think straight. With her breasts rubbing against his chest, her mind completely gone from thoughts of winning the match now.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:23 pm

Itzal kept it up sliding another finger into her pussy as he kept the girl pinned there starting to work his fingers inher starting to build up her orgasm. He also continued to rub himself agianst her breath while he went back to kissing her neck breathing hot air agianst it.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:29 pm

She'd let out a small cry when she felt another finger slid into her, causing her to arch her back, pressing up against him. Collapsing back to mat, she'd start tossing her head from side to side. "Noo..." She'd continue to moan, trying to fight back against the pleasure.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:32 pm

Itzal only procceded to wrok his fingers into her more after her cry of pleasure feeling that he was already getting her close to a climax. He then decided to up it even more with another finger now having three fingers inside of her and he still continued to kiss on her neck licking it also. He was embaressed at doing such a thing but he had to do it if he wanted to get closer to winning.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:41 pm

She couldn't help herself, starting to squirm yet again. With three fingers inside of her now, she'd let out another cry of pleasure. As he kissed her neck, she'd press face up against his neck. Soon she'd let out a loud groan agianst his neck as she felt herself reaching her climax. Soon enough, he'd have her juices soaking his fingers. Once she'd orgasmed, she'd slump against the mat, feeling quite spent.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:45 pm

Itzal took his fingers out of her looking at the girl seeing that her orgasm had used alot of her energy. He got off her though seeing as this was a two out of three meaning the would have to start from netural positions after each orgasm. He knew though that after her orgasm she would be slower than normal maybe giving him the upperhand.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:50 pm

Tali would gasp for breath once he got off of her, laying there. With her skirt pulled up, revealing her panties, she'd soon pull her skirt down, hiding her wet panties due to her climax. Taking her time, she'd soon get to her feet, a bit shaky as she adjusted her clothing. Her face was a deep crimson, her gaze on the mat and not her opponent. She was quie embarassed that he'd made her climax.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Itzal vs. Talimaya (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Itzal vs. Talimaya (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next