by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 281 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 277 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Round 3: Kokona Kumashiro vs Kiku Shiori

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Round 3: Kokona Kumashiro vs Kiku Shiori - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 3: Kokona Kumashiro vs Kiku Shiori

Post by Toshokan Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:03 pm

"Mmmm-MMMH!" Kiku let out a muffled scream as Koko's massive body now weighed down on her, down to the last pound. Her eyes flared with alarm, foreseeing the worst. If Koko was huge when she was standing in from of her, now that Kiku was under her she could as well be a giant. She turned her head to the side, breathing on Koko's chest, and tried to roll over again. If she couldn't, she would try to drag herself out from under Koko's body before its crushing weight did any more damage.
Toshokan
Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Round 3: Kokona Kumashiro vs Kiku Shiori - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 3: Kokona Kumashiro vs Kiku Shiori

Post by anegge Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:33 am

Kiku found that she absolutely did not have the power to get the massive brunette to roll over again. Koko smirked confidently and reached down hoping to pin Kiku's wrists on the canvas, as it seemed the girl was doing her best to squirm free. "I didn't think it would be this easy to pin you." remarked Koko idly sensing Kiku's self perceived vulnerability. "It's kind of disappointing."

--
If Koko gets her tiny opponent's wrists pinned down she'll slip up onto her knees and so she can do a little splash on top of Kiku. It's intended mostly to impress the small sumo with a sense of helplessness, but the weight difference might cause her some trouble as well.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Round 3: Kokona Kumashiro vs Kiku Shiori - Page 3 GXChUKwRound 3: Kokona Kumashiro vs Kiku Shiori - Page 3 1BElGMIRound 3: Kokona Kumashiro vs Kiku Shiori - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:21 pm

Not only was Kiku unable to wriggle out of that position, but also her wrists were trapped, leaving her completely pinned. Koko's remark upset her. "Don't look down on me!" She yelled, staring fiercely at Koko as she got to her knees. She saw her move coming, but in her condition Koko's weight and her pinned wrists prevented her from dodging it. "Kya!" She yelped; the hit hurt her body, but also her pride. Wanting to get out at any cost, Kiku started kicking wildly, trying to use her feet and knees to hit some vulnerable spot.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:23 pm

With little momentum in her favor Kiku could hardly make a dent in the bigger girl's pudgy tummy. But Kokona frowned as she kicked wanting to smash some more of the girl's wild energy out of her. She pushed back up to do another splash, but the little girl was able to get a sort of foot hold and push her up in what might have normally been a monkey flip. With no inertia and against a huge foe the best the girl could manage was to launch Koko sideways about a foot but Kokona was clearly stunned enough that the dark haired girl could easily make her escape now that she wasn't being completely crushed.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Round 3: Kokona Kumashiro vs Kiku Shiori - Page 3 GXChUKwRound 3: Kokona Kumashiro vs Kiku Shiori - Page 3 1BElGMIRound 3: Kokona Kumashiro vs Kiku Shiori - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:48 am

Kiku kept kicking feverishly, hitting Koko's flesh with a series of weak blows. She tried to kick stronger each time, but her attacks simply didn't have enough power to hurt Koko. "No! I don't want it to end like this!" Motivated solely by this thought, she sent yet another kick, this time with both feet at same moment.

This one was efficient though. Although it didn't have the intended effect, it actually lifted Koko slightly up and threw her sideways, taking all the weight off Kiku. Surprised by her fortune, Kiku took the chance to move well away from the bigger sumo. She tried to go to the opposite side of the ring and at least get to her knees before Koko's surprise wore off.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:25 pm

Kokona had been surprisingly hard hit by her little foe's feet pressing deep into her gut like that. She was so winded that Kiku was easily on her feet by the ropes by the time that Kokona was merely on her knees in the center of the ring, clutching her tummy where she had been kicked.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:34 pm

Kiku's heart was thumping like crazy. Getting crushed under Koko's weight usually had this effect on other kawaiis as well, but for Kiku it was more intense, as both the fear of being defeated and the excitement of having escaped made her heart work faster. When she got up and noticed hat Koko was still on her knees, she dashed towards her again, this time aiming a drop kick at her chest or head. This was an improvised move for her, so she couldn't aim well, but she couldn't relax and get in another tight situation. She had to keep Koko under pressure.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:55 pm

"Augh," yelped Koko as Kiku clumsily smacked her entire leg across the length of the sumo girl's chest. She once again thunderously toppled onto her back groaning, spread eagled.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:06 pm

Once more, Kiku brought the giant girl down, and this time she should better not get rolled over again. She got to her feet and moved near Koko, deciding to take the lead before Koko reacted. She grabbed one of her legs with each arm and, with a little effort, lifted them high. She would then push them down so Koko would be doubled over herself, with her plump ass high into the air. Kiku wasn't as strong as her, but she was confident she could keep Koko in that position. She then looked down, hesitating for a moment before laying her clothed pussy over Koko's mouth.

Last edited by 545 on Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:27 pm

Kokona gasped as she was rolled up into a tight package. "Noo. Let goo..." she protested blushing and shaking her head. But soon both her head shaking and verbal protestations were stopped as Kiku pressed her small snatch right up to the hefty sumo's mouth. Kokona whimpered. This was more humiliating than ever before, this tiny girl pinning her down in a rollup facesit with her ass trapped in the air. She felt so helpless, and shut her eyes tight, but all she could here was the cruel mocking of the audience. Should she tap out?

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next