Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Grudge match: Mighty Yukiko vs Beauty Ichigaya

2 posters

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Grudge match: Mighty Yukiko vs Beauty Ichigaya - Page 5 Empty Re: Grudge match: Mighty Yukiko vs Beauty Ichigaya

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon May 10, 2010 1:59 am

Yukiko cringed as she was grabbed by the hair, and forced up to her feet. She felt her tearing at the right side of her outfit. She gasped as Ichigaya tore a hole in it, then let out a breathless choke as she was slammed by the palm strike, staggering back and gagging, unable to breathe as she falls to her knees, clutching her stomach tightly, trying to focus on breathing.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Grudge match: Mighty Yukiko vs Beauty Ichigaya - Page 5 Empty Re: Grudge match: Mighty Yukiko vs Beauty Ichigaya

Post by Clyton Mon May 10, 2010 2:09 am

Ichigaya's smile returned, but her aggressiveness didn't change yet. She would force Yukiko on her feet again by grabbing her by the hair, before she would Irish whip her towards the opposite turnbuckle hard so the other girl will bounce off it from the impact. During that time, the beautiful girl would run towards the rope adjacent to the turnbuckle she whipped Yukiko to, before she would grab the girl by the head and drop her with herself in a bulldog attack.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon May 10, 2010 2:12 am

Yukiko winced as she's pulled back up by her pink hair, and was whipped hard towards the turnbuckle. She yelped as she slammed chest first into it and staggered back, only to get caught in an inverted bulldog attack, and ended up getting the back of her head slammed into the mat, letting out a loud cry as she clutched the back of her head and kicked against the mat.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon May 10, 2010 2:19 am

Ichigaya then slowly got up, using the time to recover from the earlier chop skirmish. She doesn't want to perform her finisher yet, instead, she will weaken Yukiko even more with a power move. So she will stalk the girl until she gets up, getting into her stance, before she would suddenly clamp her right hand on the girl's neck for a choke, bring Yukiko's right arm over her shoulder, then lifting the 140 pounder up high in the air before slamming her down in a crushing chokeslam.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon May 10, 2010 2:23 am

Yukiko cringes from the slam to her head, but when Ichigaya didn't try to pin her, she knew she'd have to get up on her own power. She let out a weak groan before starting to climb back up to her feet, when she was fully up, she gagged, feeling Ichigaya's hand around her throat. She tried to pull away, but instead she was lifted up high before she was slammed back down, clutching at her neck, and kicking against the mat, rolling over onto her belly, coughing hoarsely.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon May 10, 2010 2:29 am

Seeing that Yukiko is on her front gave Ichigaya the chance to perform one of her common finishers. Suddenly, she would approach the fallen girl and wrap her arms around the girl's waist, before she would use her great strength to German suplex her harshly onto the mat by her neck and upper back, but she won't let it end there. She would continue to do it two more times, performing a trio of German suplexes, which she calls this finisher, the 'Empress German.' After the last suplex, she would pin Yukiko onto the mat in a bridge, but before the ref's count even started, she would break the pin to mock Yukiko even further.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon May 10, 2010 2:34 am

Yukiko winced as Ichigaya wraped her arms around her waist, and wails as she's hoisted up and over into a german suplex. She cried out soundlessly as she was slammed into the mat, and then was picked back up, and suplexed two more times.

Yukiko started to cry from the amount of pain she was in, hot salty tears leaking down her face as she was pinned down, waiting for the count, then blinked as Ichigaya suddenly let go of the pin. The entire arena was filled with boos after seeing that move, no one seeming to like the fact Ichigaya was prolonging Yukiko's torture.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon May 10, 2010 2:39 am

Ichigaya stood up and looked at Yukiko's tortured figure. But that's nothing compared to what she's going to do in the 3rd round. For now, she will put her out of her misery for this round. So immediately, she would send a harsh kick in Yukiko's ribs. "I will make sure you remember me forever, and you're everyday dreams will be filled with nightmares of me making you my pet!" After the kick, she would grab Yukiko by her hair and force her in a double over position, before she would shove her head right between her warm thighs, preparing her for an unpleasant ride.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon May 10, 2010 2:42 am

Yukiko whimpered, looking up at Ichigaya as she stood over her, and gagged as she's kicked in the ribs, and rolls over from the kick, clutching her side. She hears what she said, and feels her rival grabbing hold of her long locks once more and lifting her up to her feet before bending over.

She felt her head being pushed between Ichigaya's thighs, and weakly tried to fight her off, throwing a couple of half-hearted blows to her thighs to try and fight her off.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon May 10, 2010 2:47 am

However, despite Yukiko's effort, the blows aren't doing much effect to Ichigaya. Annoyed, the other girl raised her two hands up and clench it into a hammerfist, before she would send it down onto Yukiko's back to send her back onto her knees. She would then grab her by the head again and force her in between her two legs again. Then, she wrapped her arms around Yukiko's waist, before lifting it her upside down. She evilly grinned, before she jumped high and dropped down to a sitting position, smashing the girl's head in her jumping piledriver she calls, 'The Beauty Driver.'
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next