by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 264 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 262 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tana vs Pauline, Humiliation Time!

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tana vs Pauline, Humiliation Time! Empty Tana vs Pauline, Humiliation Time!

Post by Firecyde Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:42 am

As Pauline's theme had hit the ring, she had walked out and waved to the crowd, and they could tell she was a bit nervous. Who could blame her though? She wasn't quite as good as her sisters and she was faceing a well known wrestler in the AFW, in a humiliation match none the less! From what she heard she would have a height advantage, but what good is that without experience. Pauline walked to the corner, waiting nervously waiting for her opponent.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Tana vs Pauline, Humiliation Time! Empty Re: Tana vs Pauline, Humiliation Time!

Post by anegge Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:01 am

The spotlights turned to the stage flashing in turn as Tana entered to expose her chest, her crotch, and with a sudden rotation, her butt as well. The spotlight expanded to reveal the full figure of the bikini clad temptress as Super Freak played. Tana strutted down the walkway confidently, a lcear contrast to her opponent.

As she reached the ring a nearby announcer passed her a microphone and she roared out, "Who wants to see me break this bitch?" The audience responded in kind with roars of their own, all in favor of the Japanese dominatrix. It seemed Pauline would be in for an uphill battle.

Tana rolled under the lowest rope with ease and popped to her feet her mostly exposed chest reeling from the speed at which she had stood. She leaned forward, narrowing her eyes. "Why did you even bother showing up, slut?" she asked her opponent with a disdainful sneer.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tana vs Pauline, Humiliation Time! GXChUKwTana vs Pauline, Humiliation Time! 1BElGMITana vs Pauline, Humiliation Time! UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:41 am

"For a few reasons, I need to prove my worth to my sisters, I want to show I can hold my own against a veteran such as yourself, and faceing you might be fun, after all, I need to improve my skills!" Pauline said, extending her hand out for a hand shake, showing that she wanted to face Tana with some respect, although it was an odd thing to do before a humiliation match.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:14 am

Tana stared at Pauline's hand like she was an alien or something. "So, what makes you think you can hold your' own against me?" she spit arrogantly.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tana vs Pauline, Humiliation Time! GXChUKwTana vs Pauline, Humiliation Time! 1BElGMITana vs Pauline, Humiliation Time! UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:50 am

"Well, I guess I have some experience fighting, but otherise, I don't know how I would hold up against you..." Pauline said, stareing down at her opponent, now with a smile and her hand still out.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:59 am

Tana sighed, "That was the most boring answer ever." she responded. She stepped forward until Pauline had to make a choice of whether to withdraw her hand or leave it touching some part of Tana's body. Tana cupped her opponent's mammoth breasts and hissed, "I expected something like, 'I'll crush you with these melons, first smothering you out, then destroying your' tits under the sheer mass of my own.' If that's not the way you're thinking right now, you won't hold your own."

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:07 am

"Oh, I never said I wouldn't smother you, but if I were to say I were, then you would know what I was planning..." Pauline said, grabbing Tana's breasts and squeezing them. "You DO have very nice breasts though, I hope we'll be close like this through out the match."

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:17 am

Tana smirked. "This isn't close. At the end of this match you'll be desperate to escape the feeling of my flesh rubbing on yours." Tana gripped the taller wrestler by her shoulders and pulled her in trying to get tit to tit with the girl as a distraction before wrapping her body in a bear hug.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:24 am

"Wha-" Pauine shreaked, getting pulled down and placed into a bear hug, feeling their breasts getting pressed together, she would try to break out of the bearhug, so she would apply her own, and would stand up while doing so.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:30 am

Tana hardly reacted as Pauline matched her bear hug, instead rolling her hips firmly. Her puss meshed with Pauline's through the cloth of their bottoms her abs dancing across the girl's belly. The tightness of the mutual bear hug drove her smaller firmer breasts up compressing tightly into Pauline's bulbous pair. She stuck her tongue out licking Pauline's cheek, "How does it feel?" she whispered.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next