Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 10:16 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:23 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Saori Saito - Flower Fox Maiden Fighter

Go down

Saori Saito - Flower Fox Maiden Fighter Empty Saori Saito - Flower Fox Maiden Fighter

Post by ARStudios2000 Sun May 05, 2024 8:53 pm

Name: Saori Saito
Sex: Female
Eyes: Brown

Hair: Black (dyed to match a fox's colors)
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 60 kg

Nationality: Japanese

Favored moves: Strikes, Attacks to Joints, Low Blows when pissed

Entrance Music:

Alignment: Face (or so she claims, is much much closer to a Heel)

Personality:

A sweet, bubbly, cheerful person, who gives people compliments, and speaks quite nicely to others. Shes a good girl with a good heart and fights for the crowd!

At least, thats the sort of face she keeps up at all times. In reality, she's an egoistical, hypocritical and cowardly person, who wants the prestige of being considered a "good guy" wrestler despite the fact she is a sore loser who hates losing. Spoilt rotten at the core, she will do anything to get what she wants, and resorts to just about anything but will never admit to her faults and shortcomings as a person.

Backstory:

Coming from a household of a rich name, Saori was laden with everything on her name. Her neglectful parents, who were often more busy with businesses and tasks, meant that often Saori had little oversight growing up and grew up rather unruly and spoilt. Her parents would bribe her schools to give her good grades (lest the schools reputations get tarnished), and she went through most of her childhood to teen years as a spoilt rotten girl. However, as time went on, and people tried distancing from her due to her behaviour, Saori realized her behavior and attitudes aren't going to keep flying and would try to cover her actions up by acting like the opposite of what she used to be; acting farces of becoming a changed person as the consequences of her behavior started hounding her. She would keep pretenses of being a kind, genuine person, which made her more and more irritated internally. That was, until she got wind of the wrestling world and other fighting sports, and watched many serials and matches from the past.

Seeing an opportunity for becoming something greater than her parents' pet (at least in her eyes), she picked up training in MMA to be able to enlist for AFW, the biggest circuit in Japan. After a few years of hard training, she moved in, ready to become the star in her eyes...but hated the tag of being called a "heel" and preferred to be a "face" instead, despite the fact that she would resort to cheating and other dirty tricks when she was on the losing end (a symptom of her arrogant, spoilt side wanting to win the match no wonder what).

Attire:

Spoiler:

Strategy:

Using a mix of grapples and strikes with a preference for strikes, Saori's fighting style has a grace and pep to her step. HOWEVER, once shes close to losing, she ditches all grace and resorts to a much more aggressive, brutal fighting style, relying heavily on knee strikes and trying to bend limbs out of place and more dirty moves and cheap shots.

Style:

Striker when composed. Brawler when aggressive.

Preferred Matches:

Humiliation match, Submission Match

Endurance: 5/10. Decent ability to take damage.
Strength: 6/10. Relies on landing multiple hits.
Speed: 8/10. Quite agile and fast.
Defense: 6/10. Evades and counters.
Technique: 6/10. Solid technique. Becomes much more violent when close to losing.

Striking: 3/5. Uses plenty of these. Increases when going batshit.
Submissions: 3/5. Often for trying to hold her opponent for a good pummel.
Powerhouse: 1/5. Not her speciality but can use her momentum to do some strong throws.
Aerial: 4/5. Uses aerial moves rather often to  overwhelm opponents along with jumping attacks.
Counters: 3/5. One of her forms of defense.

Finishing Moves:

Biting Leap: Saori jumps up and grabs her opponent by the neck and pulls, bringing them down headfirst for a hard crash onto the canvas, and putting a hard bodyscissors at the same time for a final choke to make them tap out.

Hanging Tree: With the opponent in a corner, Saori climbs up the turnbuckle, wraps both arms around the opponents neck, and pulls them up for a powerful choke.

Record:

Wins: 11
Losses: 4
Draws: -

Accomplishments:

-

Fun Facts:

1. Saori actually hates foxes. She only dons the thematic on because people seem to really like them.
2. Saori wanted to try Vtubing but found the scene too cluttered.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzflvQC67k6PlgsRmmfSnKA

Back to top Go down