Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

I'll Show YOU a Copycat! (Fuji vs. Jinx)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I'll Show YOU a Copycat! (Fuji vs. Jinx) Empty I'll Show YOU a Copycat! (Fuji vs. Jinx)

Post by dlamp Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:15 pm

Match Type: Hentai
Win by Forcing Your Opponent to Orgasm
Match is to take place in a private room with cat toys and items inside

Fuji was pissed.

No, she was more than pissed, she was furious.

"That stupid-" She let a shrill hiss through her clenched teeth, stomping through the hall toward the private room the fated match was to take place. One week. For one whole week Fuji had tried to give this match going. Jinx... That stupid woman! Fuji had heard a lot about her, a rising star in AFW and quite the fighter. Naturally Fuji would be curious. Someone around Fuji's height and build making a name for themselves in AFW was worth looking into after all. And the moment she found her she wanted a match. Something about her look just made Fuji want to test herself against her, want to face off in a super serious, no-holds-barred match where they could wail on each other all day long. It was a sort of fighter's intuition that only a true warrior that followed the path of self-improvement and mastery would understand. Totally serious, noble intentions to trade blows and have a communication through their fists.

And... y'know, mess up her hair, scratch up her face, rip off her cat bells, and make sure she never uses a cat gimmick again while Fuji was still around. But mostly those other things. Mostly. Like, 80% the other stuff... okay, 75%.

She had tried to get a match started Jinx for awhile. She challenged her outright in the gym, challenged her outright backstage, stalked her to the locker rooms (in a sneaky cat-predator way, not a weird hentai fighter way), and all sorts of other completely normal and understandable methods of rousing her would-be opponent's fighting, competitive spirit. And what did that awful black cat do? How did that stupid black cat react to Fuji's good intention? She brushed her off! Ignored her calls to action! Mocked her for being some... some... some-

"I'M NOT A COPYCAT, GODDAMMIT! I AM A NOBLE NEKO-RYU WARRIOR!"

Her words echoed through the hall, spooking the official just outside the doors of the private room for her match. "Grrrrrrr... I'm so gonna' beat her up!" If there was anything good about finally getting this match setup it was that she'd have a whole private room to do as she pleased with the woman. Yes, a nice, private room with the goal of making that foul, villainous, evil black cat turn into a mewling kitten after she roughed her up and force her to succumb to kitty licks and her Calico's Mating. Oh yes, she'd make that damn black cat her breeding partner for her transgressions against the heir and founder of Neko-Ryu.

Spoiler:

And naturally, as the heir and founder she commissioned clothes for the part. Okay, she commissioned the sash, but everything was important too! A short-sleeved hoodie for easy movement, long baggy pants for mobility, footguards because they look cool on a martial artist like her, and her calico sash, the main symbol of her mastery of the ancient, respected, and absolutely real fighting style of Neko-Ryu.

And with that all in place, she marched inside she looked around. Immediately she noted the cat toys everywhere and couldn't help but smile a little. Toy mice (shove in the evil cat's mouth), some tennis balls (to throw at the evil cat's face), balls of yarn (to tie up the evil cat's arms and legs), various types of cat towers (to... throw the evil cat into?), and so on. Yes, this would be perfect. Fuji was going to show the evil Jinx a thing or two with all this.

But since she arrived first, she'd take advantage, going to one of the taller cat towers and climbing atop it's perch, sitting on the flat platform at the peak and looking down at the door as she waited for her hated foe to arrive and feel inferior to the higher and (now technically) taller Fuji looking down on her.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

I'll Show YOU a Copycat! (Fuji vs. Jinx) Empty Re: I'll Show YOU a Copycat! (Fuji vs. Jinx)

Post by Yori Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:13 pm

That was the problem with being the best. There were always people jealous of your stardom, wanting to drag you down or latch a ride on your cat tail. It wasn’t an issue exclusive to AFW either. All her life other girls were trying to drag her down and ruin her prospects, regardless if it was her late gymnastic career or her rise through the wrestling ranks. Vultures were everywhere trying to orchestrate her fall so they could pick the bones. She didn't generally give these people the time of day. To offer them attention was to empower them in a way, and heaven forbid she humor them by allowing them to share the stage with her.

Such was the case with her newest superfan. Some snot-nosed loser AFW had taken in like a stray out of the rain, probably because of how pathetic she was. Jinx had just finished having fun with another unworthy challenger and went backstage to cool down and perhaps take a small nap before heading home. Then she found her, creeping around the locker room like a little… well, creeper. When she had told the weirdo that kids weren’t allowed in the locker room they got all offended and started whining and whinging about how they were a wrestler actually signed with Friction. Jinx couldn’t be bothered to take her seriously. After all, the girl issues her a challenger after she had just felled a giant in the ring. This little pipsqueak thought she had any right to that as a nobody?

So she ignored her.

Every day after that night she came into inane insults and ramblings scrawled on cat-shaped stationery, jammed in the vent slits in her locker. Every time she hit the gym she could see the girl trying to hide among the dumbells, which had been oddly fitting. The last straw was when she caught wind the little punk was spreading rumors she had been too afraid to fight her. Too afraid?! She wasn’t a scaredy cat by any means, at least not in this regard. If she had to put this girl in her place, so be it. She took the challenge.
---------------
While Jinx wasn't the first girl to play up the cat connection, she was the best. Nobody else came close. It wasn't because she wore fuzzy ear headbands, stenciled on whiskers, or glued a raggedy furry tail to their bikini bottoms like most of these other girls. She lived the role and embodied what it was to be a cat. Naps? She loved naps, practically her second job. The ears? She meticulously styled her hair to look like she had cat ears, nice, organic, and way more work than any of those other Halloween budget store knockoffs. Tail? Who needed a tail, she had a beautiful and sleek mane of hair tapered down into a long braid to feel tail-like. She always landed on her feet, most of the time. She was elegant and beautiful with a lithe body and curves in all the right places… she also had a lot of investment! Her cat cutout leotards, the custom collar tags with her designed logo on them, she had merchandise! She was the biggest bestest cat girl on the damn roster! Her pronounced canines were even real! Thanks, genetics. She even had a big production value on her entrance routine with spotlights and this cool thing where she dashed between stuff in the dark and normally appeared behind people…. It was a whole thing!

Everyone knew who Jinx was! The Rookie Killer! The Black Cat! The Feline Fighter! Who even was…

…Fuki?

Who even was this Fuki girl anyhow?! Just some dumb copycat playing at being a real fighter. She even revalled her saying she was some kind of master of cat-fu or some sort of other bullshit. She hoped they handed out belts in whatever that was because she was going to make this girl eat it.

Jinx:

While she had never been to the private match rooms, she knew they existed. You didn't get as notorious as she did for bedding her opponents in the ring without having some late-night private sessions asked of you. This would be her first time and she aimed to make it an educational and humbling experience for the young upstart who thought they could take her kitten crown. When she arrived, jinx waited patiently for the door to be opened before shoving the staffer out of her way, muttering “nerd” under her breath. She entered like a storming raincloud, fists balled up, eyes narrowed, visibly annoyed. Her amber eyes scanned the room with a cursory glance, not spotting the girl hiding in the wings of the cat tower furnishings. Jinx made a soft contemplative sound, she could have sworn they said her opponent was already here.

Back to top Go down

I'll Show YOU a Copycat! (Fuji vs. Jinx) Empty Re: I'll Show YOU a Copycat! (Fuji vs. Jinx)

Post by dlamp Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:53 pm

It took a few moments, about full minute of lazing away atop her platform and feeling the bits of sun on her (actually, a pretty decent spot to nap), but her evil and foul opponent had finally arrive! The villainous black cat entered as if bringing death behind her, glaring, fists clenched, and looking for the target she wanted to maim and hunt. Fuji's ears perked up, her eyes locked onto the woman as her body shivered in anticipation and fury. Just looking at Jinx had Fuji's stomach twist in angry knots. The look in that foul woman's eyes was the look of a hunter wanting to tear into prey and play with their innards, a look that would freeze the hottest of surfaces. But Fuji kept her wits (behind about 6 feet above Jinx's vision also helped), she even smiled at the sight of her new rival. Already the images of toying with this woman, bullying her into submission and forcing her to squeal Fuji's superiority had her licking her lips. All that was left was to wait for their eyes to meet, let out an ultra-badass one-liner, then start duking it out with claw, fang, and... other stuff cats fight with!

So, Fuji waited.

... ... ...

And waited...

... ... ...

And-

Wait, why isn't she looking up?!

It was already over twenty seconds and Jinx didn't bother looking up. The room wasn't that big, and Fuji was definitely not that small. She had to look up eventually, right? Right?! Didn't cats naturally want to be on tall, cool-looking things? Want to look down on people and laze atop them in fun positions? Hell, didn't Jinx want to at least play on the cat towers and look tall before the match started?

Fake.

Fake cat.

Fake cat having no right to call Fuji fake. Yeah, screw badass one-liners, badass one-liners were for real fights against real cat rivals.

"REEOOOOOOOOW!!!" So instead, Fuji roared. Roared her challenge and eventual triumph over the real copycat with all the anger and hatred she had felt throughout the week in her soul. If Jinx was going to dare come into this room underestimating Fuji, she'd make her pay. She'd make her scream. She'd give her the full, brutal course of Neko-Ryu's finest techniques before finishing her with the malicious and hateful loving of a conquered cat.

With that said proclamation made, Fuji glared down at the woman, her blue eyes flaring and baring her similarly canine teeth at Jinx, leaning forward on the edge of her high platform on all fours like she was the true ruler of this room. "You stupid, evil, dumb black cat!" She shouted from from on high, puffing her chest out and showing off the cartoonish cat character on her chest, the symbol and pride of martial legacy along with the Calico Belt along her waist. "Today I, Neko-Ryu's Grandmaster, Fuji Nagi, am gonna' make my latest victim and mating partner. Be grateful to feel my martial and sexual techniques when I crush you!" Okay, maybe Jinx could afford to hear a few one-liners before the beatdown. "I'll give you one chance, black cat. Apologize for you're imperti... impertina..." Wait, what was that word again...? Ah, screw it, not important. "Stop acting like a cocky cat and I'll at least be nice when I'm rubbing up on you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:06 pm

Jinx padded around the room, far more curious about the accommodations rather than the match at hand eyeing the size of the room as well as its furnishings. All the cat-related paraphernalia seemed… sort of insulting to her. She nudged a small fuzzy mouse over onto its back with a toe. She understood why it was all here but it didn't make it any less cringe. She snorted softly, leaning down to peek under the bed, the first place she considered looking for her opponent.

“Hsss!” When she heard a banshee's wail, she shot upright, hair standing on end as she wheeled around to spy Fuji… on a cat tower far too small for her. Jinx scowled, giving the woman an incredulous look. There she was, looking more like a gargoyle than a cat perched up there in a room not made to accommodate the height of her and the tower. Had she been waiting up there? For how long? She combed her fingers through her hair, fixing the few strands that jumped out of place as she made her way over to the tower. At its base she peered up at the girl, folding her arms beneath her breasts while giving the girl a flat look as she rambled on.

She didn't interrupt, in fact, she was uncharacteristically quiet throughout, especially when some big claims were being thrown her way. Her attention wasn't on that, it was on the precarious perch Fuji had chosen to balance upon. Before the woman could finish her long proclamation, Jinx kicked up a leg, resting the sole of her foot on the main column of the tower. She brought her hands up over her head, making a bit show of stretching, all the while putting more weight on the tower. Once she had felt the lack of any more give, she thrust her leg out to give it the hard shove it needed to start to tip with Fuji helping to make the structure top heavy enough to topple.

Nekowut?? That sounds just as fake as you are, scroungy little mongrel. Get down here.”
Jinx had a lot to say to this little twerp but wasn't about to validate her by doing it on Fuji’s terms. They were going to have a nice civil discussion on the ground, possibly with some scratching and other assorted forms of assault.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:03 pm

It seemed a war cry was all that was needed to get Jinx's attention. She looked up at Fuji listening to her epic and fear-inducing declaration, she even inched closer to hear it! Nyahaha~ She's totally captured by a true feline fighter! Yes, Jinx moved closer and closer to solemnly hear Fuji's speech, place her foot just at the tower's main pillar to feel just an ounce of the energy Fuji put in to climb it, curiously pushing at it t-

"Mew?" She canted her head, feeling herself tip back as Jinx pushed the tower more and more until-

"Reow-!" That devilish black cat was trying to kick her down! The tower was barely held stable with Fuji's addition weight focused on one side. Being so high, she was able to feel gravity work against her fast and reacted faster, pushing off her legs and jumping from the tower's perch, successfully landing on her feet as any proper cat combatant should. "W-Whoa!" Okay, she stumbled a little, but only a little before standing with proper posture. "Grrr..."

Fuji whipped her head around toward Jinx, her blue ponytail and Calico Belt angrily swishing behind her with her foul mood. Her eyes narrowed in the further slights just looking at her foe, baring her teeth at her once again. "Hissssssssss!" And she snarled out her discontent at her, marching right up to her, standing on her tip-toes and shoving her chest right into hers so they at a similar height to each other. Her blues eyes flared in fury as she looked at her hated enemy. "It's. Neko. Ryu." She snapped, her hands snapped and tensed into a claw-like gesture. "And it's not fake."

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:43 pm

I With or without Fuji, the cat tower toppled down, crashing loudly against the floor. By the time it had fallen, Jinx had already distanced herself a few feet and gave a look of mock surprise that such a thing could have just happened. She held her hands up in a faux claim of innocence, having had no hand in the matter. It slipped a bit when she saw the look on the other girl’s face and cracked a small fanged smirk. She shifted her weight, thrusting her hip to the side to put her curves on display a bit while she spoke.Tsk tsk… so clumsy. Look what you did.”

When Fuji stormed up to her and shoved herself all up in Jinx’s business, the feline fighter puffed up her chest a bit and subtly pushed herself up onto her tiptoes as well, intentionally bumping the underside of her copycat’s chin with her breasts, calling attention to the difference in their cup size in possibly the most passive-aggressive way possible.

So sorry. I couldn't hear you all the way down there…” She said with catty sincerity, her voice raised for effect despite the two women being mere inches apart. “You’ll have to speak up. All I heard was Neko fake, and I think you were talking about yourself? Jinx reached up to try and jab her pointer finger against Fuji’s forehead, pushing at it to create distance between them. She smugly looked down the bridge of her nose at the other girl, making an obvious show of looking her up and down.

“Nice puss-pajamas. Does your mother know you cut up her favorite bathrobe to come play pretend?” She gave a soft chortle, the delight evident by the grin reaching her eyes. “Hope you have a diaper on under that because they didn't set out a litter box for when you start wetting yourself scared once you realize what a mistake you made thinking you could go paw to paw with me.” Jinx suddenly snapped into motion, looking as if she were about to jab guji in the face. She pulled back before it could hit, the “attack” only meant to try to get Fuji to flinch.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:47 am

"Gh-!" Apparently, Fuji couldn't even bump chests with this cursed black cat. She denied Fuji even the smallest chance to be seen as a competitor, not even letting her look Jinx in the eye! This evil black cat wasn't even letting her stand on the same footing as her, the jerk! "I said it's called-" Fuji couldn't even finish the words before Jinx pushed her back with a finger. She staggered back a step, already off balance from being on her tiptoes.

"Rrrrreeeo..." And her face grew redder the more Jinx spoke. A low, angry hiss seeped out from her lips, her fangs bare and ready to strike, claws stretched out in righteous anger. Even now this damn black cat continued to mock her like she was nothing. Like she didn't matter. Truly a villain to be hated and toppled. "It's not fak- ah!"

On instinct, Fuji's darted back a step, seeing Jinx's fist and arm tense and snap forward. She braced herself, waiting for a punch that never came, instead seeing Jinx's smug expression. She stood in place for a moment, blinking at the empty air that just before held her foe's fist. Then, she snarled at Jinx in furious rage. That was it. That. Was. It. No more banter. No more playing nice. Only cat-fighting and violence now! "I'll show you..." She growled. "I'll show you! You'll be moaning out 'Fuji-sama' after this, you damn black cat!" With that, she dropped to all fours, glaring daggers at the woman as her back arched upward. "REEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOWWWWWW!" And she let out a furious war cry that echoed through the small room, the final statement ordering her hated enemy to do battle with her. She was ready to fight.

No, she was ready to duel for supremacy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:08 am

The “Nyahhaha!” Jinx cackled when Fuji flinched, keeping her fist suspended until the other girl braved to look at her again. When she did, the feline fighter allowed her fingers to unclench and gave her a mocking little wave with her fingers. She withdrew to stand tall, hands on her hips as the other girl had what Jinx could only assume was a meltdown. A slender brow arched as Fuji took a fighting stance on all fours and hissed up at her. It would have almost been cute had it not been so pathetic.

She on the other hand chose to remain upright, reveling in how beneath her Fuji was (quite literally).  If this is how the other girl wanted to fight, it was her funeral. Jinx slid the ball of her foot across the carpet, spreading her legs apart and bringing up her hands. Claws bared, ready to strike. She grinned wide, her amber eyes catching the lighting just right to appear as though they glowed in the bedrooms lightly.

“Going to have a hard time fighting me from down there. Unless you are already rolling over... Maybe you could give being a dumb dog a try after you lose tonight.” She snapped a leg up and out, thrusting it towards Fuji to try and clip her in the shoulder and just shove her back towards the floor. She had no reason to take this seriously yet so would settle for belittling and bullying the self-described Neko-ryu practitioner.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:36 am

Fuji's teeth clenched at the sight of this smug, arrogant black cat. Her eyes narrowed into slits, letting out as much of hostile aura as her childish face could muster. She could feel this woman underestimating her. Her cocky smirk, her playful stance, taunting words, it all burned at Fuji's mind like a hot flame of anger. She wasn't going to take Fuji seriously at all, and Fuji was going to make her pay for it in blood.

Primed, furious, and instincts kicking in, Fuji saw Jinx's foot snap at her and barely dodged in time, weaving to the side and only feeling a slight tap at her shoulder. Her eyes remained locked on the black cat, practically glowing along with her opponent's in the lightly lit room. Letting out a short hiss she retaliated, shooting her legs out low while in her downed position for a low dropkick at Jinx's shins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:56 am

There was a lack of the normal snap to her kick, the missing lethality she normally threw into her strikes when she fought for real. She’d continue to shove this little pretender around until she got bored of playing with her food then she’d feast and pick the bones clean. When she extended her leg and barely grazed the girl she scoffed in annoyance, her amber eyes following the small girl as she slipped to the side. Just as she was pulling her leg back in, Fuji sprung at her. The single leg Jinx was currently poised on was blasted out from under her, comically throwing her leg up and back behind her as she let out a surprised cry, arms windmilling wildly as if she could somehow flutter herself upright again. She fell face first into the carpet with a muted thwump.

She lay there for a few moments, contemplating life…

Then her head snapped up with a snarl, bits of loose colorful fibers clinging to her hair. The feline fighter clapped her palms to the ground, claws dragging through the carpet leaving small channels where they passed through. Her backside lifted, wiggling as she pulled her legs out from under her to plant the balls of her heels and settle her toes in. Playtime was already over. Throwing all of her fighting experience out the window, her body tensed then released like a coiled spring surging forward towards Fuji in a wild lunge. She tried to outright pounce on the girl, wanting to drive her to the ground and just… shake her, violently. “Bet you think that was funny, huh!? Come here, you little runt!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next