Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Always a Littler Fish

Go down

Always a Littler Fish Empty Always a Littler Fish

Post by 3ho Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:08 am

Following the events of Rolling Out the Red Carpet

Always a Littler Fish __furina_genshin_impact_drawn_by_jun_navigavi__sample-9d7bec76f2f399041fe405abc15c9936

"It just isn't fair!"
"What isn't, Lady Eleanor?

"That I lost!" Eleanor buried her head in her pillow and screamed, letting the silken material muffle her distress. For good measure, she slammed her balled up fists against her bed several times, releasing all the frustration she had. Her tantrum would end abruptly tossed in her bed to face up. Her face now visible, drained of energy as a few tears still lingered from her earlier cry. "It wasn't just losing but losing in one minute. I've been humiliated in my debut... She groaned tiredly as if she had just come from her match. She hadn't, it was a day later but she didn't sleep, eat, or leave her room.

Penny was naturally concerned, sitting on a chair she pulled over to Eleanor's bedside. She hadn't left since coming back from their match yesterday. Tasks, like picking up food, were delegated to Victoria who now sat indignantly in the far corner of the room, her legs crossed as she rapped her fingers impatiently on her arm. At the utterance of Eleanor's complaint, the gothic woman scoffed turning her head in annoyance. "You might as well not even been in the show at all with how short that was."

This no reaction from Eleanor but plenty of reaction from Penny who turned and glared at Victoria. "Lady Eleanor tried her hardest! She just wasn't ready, yet..." She rallied but even the every loyal Penny sounded less than convinced as she began to turn. "Reaching with the definition of tried." "Victoria!"

"Silence!" Lady Eleanor demanded as she slapped the palms of her hands over her eyes in shame. "It was all that Dakota's fault! The uncouth individual she is, tried to use a fake handshake to lure me off guard! It worked but I should have seen it coming! She was such a scoundrel from the very beginning..." Eleanor kicked her feet up and down on the bed in her tantrum.

"Yes, of course, Lady Eleanor.... Maybe if your opponent were more your size, her sneak attack wouldn't have affected you so..." Penny muttered in agreement but thought nothing of her statement. Unexpectedly, however, it made Eleanor stop, freezing in place. Her calculating mind began to work and piece together a few key words and realize something. She sat up, her eyes focused. "Of course!" She blurted out, a smile creeping up on her lips. "I recall there being weight limits or what have you in physical sports. I clearly wasn't in the same weight class and thus our match is void. Penny send a letter to have that removed from my record."

Penny nodded, not out of agreement as she knew that wouldn't work but more out of feeling happy that her Madam was feeling better. "Of course! I will ask them to strike it from your record."

Lady Eleanor turned, her smile turning into a wicked one. "Find me another match. A complete novice without a match as Dakota clearly had veterancy that also aided in her upper hand. Let my next, true match be one where my veterancy and obvious skill play a factor in my first match win~~~"

"Very wise, Lady Eleanor. I will begin searching for an appropriate opponent for you!" Penny was happy to go along with it all, meanwhile Victoria could only roll her eyes and groan in annoyance, knowing that she'd likely be dragged into this again.

Of course for Lady Eleanor, a new dawn was upon her and she was so eager to take it...
3ho
3ho

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum