by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Criminals and Renegades - Jill “Neé Jäger” Williams vs Renee “Renegade” Steinhauser

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Criminals and Renegades - Jill “Neé Jäger” Williams vs Renee “Renegade” Steinhauser Empty Criminals and Renegades - Jill “Neé Jäger” Williams vs Renee “Renegade” Steinhauser

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Sun Nov 26, 2023 2:04 am

Match Type: Boom Boom Room
Rules: Wrestler must pin, submit, or force an orgasm from their opponent in each four quadrants of the enclosed room to win.

Renee walked into the padded room for her match. This was not how she imagined being in a random match that was booked to her. However, she did admire how everything was padded and safe for her match. She has never been in a match such as a Boom Boom Room but hey, if it’s to hype up her fans and gain popularity participating in this match, then so be it.

A speaker playing Renegade’s theme (Blood and Water by the grandson) through the padded room was muffled as she was wearing… her normal ring attire. It could be for strategical reasons so that she won’t be stripped easily but it’s a weird decision for this kind of match. She walked to her corner of the padded room and waited for her opponent to arrive.

Renee Steinhauser:
ReneeCockyUndercard
ReneeCockyUndercard

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Criminals and Renegades - Jill “Neé Jäger” Williams vs Renee “Renegade” Steinhauser Empty Re: Criminals and Renegades - Jill “Neé Jäger” Williams vs Renee “Renegade” Steinhauser

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Sun Nov 26, 2023 2:19 am

Renegade would be crouching in the corner, stretching her legs and watching her opponent. She then looked at Jill before standing up and scoffing at her. Renegade then taunted her as her opponent was preparing as well.

“Listen blonde. I know I’ve never done a match like this before. But I can tell you that I’m far more experienced in hentai bouts similar to this match. So I reckon you couldn’t even get a single orgasm out of me, even if you used some toys that may be in this room.”

Once Jill was ready for the match, Renee would also be ready. There would be a buzzer that indicated the start of the match. Renee would circle the ring with Jill for a couple of minutes before standing in the middle of the ring and held out her hand. It seemed like Renee was offering a test of strength to Jill. However, this was all just a ruse so that Renee could get a free cheap shot in at the beginning of the match. Renee also taunted her to accepting her “challenge”.

“Alright Jill. I wanna see if I should take you seriously or not. If you can’t even win against someone as ‘fraile’ like me, then I know that it will be a cakewalk for me.”

Back to top Go down

Criminals and Renegades - Jill “Neé Jäger” Williams vs Renee “Renegade” Steinhauser Empty Re: Criminals and Renegades - Jill “Neé Jäger” Williams vs Renee “Renegade” Steinhauser

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Sun Nov 26, 2023 2:37 am

Renee wasn’t expecting her opponent to apply pressure to the palm of her hands but she needed to continue with following through with her trick. She would painfully lift up the arm that Jill was holding up in the air before she went and smacked the shit out of Jill.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:14 pm

Renegade would get a retaliation slap to the face that actually rung the ears of the Renegade. She was then pushed into a corner of the padded room, where she was still trying to fix her ears from the ringing.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:22 pm

Renegade quickly kicked out at 2 as she was not gonna go down after a slap to the face. She was also attempting to counter Jill when she went for the pin.

Renegade would then move her leg up towards her body before hooking it onto the neck of Jill and placing her in a headscissor. Renegade would also try to strip Jill now, trying to remove the bottoms of Jill.

“You messed up big time, bitch. Now you gonna lose your pants and panties now.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next