Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare, CrashTestDumbass, Daaharu, LilyStar

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Graveyard Girls: Yona's Birthday

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Graveyard Girls: Yona's Birthday - Page 2 Empty Re: The Graveyard Girls: Yona's Birthday

Post by Cleomori Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:07 pm

Raven made a good point, she couldn't exactly make her leave all of a sudden without a valid reason, but she also realized, that Aya must've had to approve for Raven to join this division; it must've also been her doing that they met up again. She pursed her lips together, cursed with the knowledge that she had been entangled in her self-proclaimed aunt's strings of fate.
However, Yona knew if she were to work for her, she could probably get rid of Raven. It wasn't something she felt all too confident about doing, but she despised the fact that she still felt comfort in her presence. It was a comfort engulfed in flames, but a comfort nonetheless. A large factor in her decisions at this point was her career and how having a girlfriend or, what used to be her girlfriend, would only drag her down.
She didn't need emotional baggage; her clique were people she was stuck with because she needed the assistance, and you wouldn't have loyal followers if she didn't at least act friendly with them. She knew her mind spouted bullshit, and that she may have softened up to her teammates, but she couldn't admit that.
"Stay out of my way then. I have a goal, and I'm not going to let that go anymore. Not for you or my brother."

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

The Graveyard Girls: Yona's Birthday - Page 2 Empty Re: The Graveyard Girls: Yona's Birthday

Post by SigmaMorgan Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:44 pm

Raven stood up and glared at Yona as she heard her ex lover telling her what to do. Raven in a rage sent her clenched fist into a locker with a hard punch leaving a heavy dent before pulling her hand back. "I FUCKING LOVE YOU! YOU'RE THE ONLY PERSON I EVER FELT THAT WAY ABOUT! I FED YOU, I STITCHED YOU UP, I WANTED TO SPEND MY LIFE WITH YOU AND YOU LEFT ME!" Raven yelled before falling to her knee's and began crying for the first time since she was a kid but she didn't seem to care.
SigmaMorgan
SigmaMorgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:19 pm

For the first time, since their fight, Yona actually felt remorse for Raven; her eyes widening and eyes beginning to grow watery. She clenched her fists, trying to hold back her emotions, but she couldn't help it. She sobbed with her former lover, thinking about how Raven was the first person to ever take care of her; Yona's only real equal, outside of Renee.
The brunette hated how she regretted claiming that her love served no purpose to her, because in hindsight, it was unbelievably wrong. The woman sobbing in front of her loved her, and she wouldn't stop loving her even if her rival broke them apart. Her hands shivered, the dejected, bitter heel nibbling on her lower lip in devastation. The brunette wondered if she could make it all end if she just walked away from Raven, but by then, her body had already fully made up its mind.
Yona held Raven in her arms, and kissed her then and there; rubbing her hands on her lover's cheeks, needing her like she always did.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by SigmaMorgan Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:09 pm

Raven continued to cry staring at the ground before feeling herself grabbed and pulled into Yona's arms almost panicking for a moment before the woman kissed her. Raven instantly relaxed and stopped crying. Raven then felt Yona rubbing her cheeks a brief small smile and blush appeared on her face. "Yona, I-i" Raven wasn't sure what to say but then she hugged Yona resting her head on her shoulder while kissing her cheek still not sure what to think or say.
SigmaMorgan
SigmaMorgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:11 am

"I didn't want to love you—I want to become this fucked up person, and I know you won't be happy with it, but I can't escape it—I love you, I love you. I want you to stay with me until you don't want me anymore!!" Yona groaned, resting her head on Raven's chest, as she cried profusely.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by SigmaMorgan Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:41 am

Raven listened to Raven as she held her close letting Yona's head rest on her chest. "Yona, whatever you want to do, I want to do it with you and be there for you" Raven said kissing the top of Yona's head. "I've been selfish, its just losing you... I just couldn't deal with it" Raven added before resting her head on top of Yona's comforting her.
SigmaMorgan
SigmaMorgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:16 pm

Yona stared blankly, so enraptured in her thoughts. At first, when she first joined AFW, she saw this journey of hers as a suicide mission, and that she'd sacrifice her life if it meant avoiding the police long enough to destroy everything Renee had built for herself. The brunette was horrified that her actions would lead to Raven getting caught in the crossfire, or just betraying her. She had made so many enemies, but she just hoped that Raven would never become one of them.
"I'm going to destroy Renee, and everything she loves.." Yona muttered under her breath, "..Then I'm going to get to the top, and hurt as many people as I can, until I feel satisfied. I might even kill this woman that claims she's my aunt.."

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by SigmaMorgan Sat Nov 25, 2023 2:11 pm

Raven continue to hug and comfort Yona listening to the woman mutter before releasing the hug and sitting up straight so she could stare into Yona's eyes. "And I want to be there for you and spend my life with you no matter what" Raven said leaning in and resting her forehead against Yona's in a tender movement. "No matter what babe" Raven said softly.
SigmaMorgan
SigmaMorgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Sat Nov 25, 2023 4:37 pm

Yona felt a rush of warmth through her body, her cheeks burning a deep, intense red; her pulse quickened. In a way, with Raven, she felt like a child—the girl that might've died the moment her parents left her. She tried to pull herself together, but she only continued to sob more and more aggressively. The brunette held her lover tighter than she had ever had in bed, and kissed her again; Phoebe walking into the room at that moment. She paused in her tracks, watching the two kiss; a heavy weight in her heart, cutting her down to size.
At least enough for her heart to collapse and shatter.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by SigmaMorgan Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:20 pm

Raven blushed and closed her eyes as Yona kissed her and held her more tightly than she ever had before to which Raven would accept relaxing and rubbing her hands on Yona's back starting to pull herself into a laying position bringing Yona down with her in the passionate and apologetic make out session as Raven purred into her Lover's mouth unaware of the other woman who entered the room her attention and concentration fully on Yona enjoying the rekindled passion between them.
SigmaMorgan
SigmaMorgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next