Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blade/speranza, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

„What the hell am I doing here?“ Julia Okinawa’s arrival at AFW

Go down

„What the hell am I doing here?“ Julia Okinawa’s arrival at AFW Empty „What the hell am I doing here?“ Julia Okinawa’s arrival at AFW

Post by Extremebrutalryona Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:40 pm

It was the first day for Julia Okinawa at Tension after she arrived in the morning without many sleep and she was having a picnic on the grass on Tension’s training ground on a warm and sunny day in Kyoto. Because she was as talkative and cute as always she was joined by a bunch of much older men (a gardener, a member oft the cleaning stuff at tension and a doctor at the fighters‘ hospital), who had their lunch with her together. Julia knew that all of them - like most oft the older men she has met in her life so far – just wanted to have sex with her, but she didn’t care. All she needed was someone to talk and these horny old dudes were good enough (even though they were getting even more horny because of Julias standard super tight casual outfit). Like always Julia acted like the cool, naive and carefree girl, but deep inside she was in emotional trouble and full of fear and worries because oft the events that happened to her in the last few weeks and her uncertain future. She could not hold it any longer and started to tell these random horny strangers her whole story. The story about a cute little girl who made the decision to fight at the world most dangerous and brutal fighting league.
Julia's Casual Outfit:

It all started three weeks ago at Julia’s 18th birthday. She was just about to graduate at school and because of her good grades a bright future awaited her. But then a good friend of her cheated during the finale exams and blamed Julia for it. Shockingly her (now former) friend did it in a very clever way, so Julias was expelled from school right before her graduation. This was the worst thing that could happen to her because her family was not very rich at all and everyone including her beloved little sister Lisa relied on her. In the evening after this shocking turn of fate Julia was walking alone outside and was trying to get a clear head, when a shady AFW manager appeared and made her a highly dubious offer: She could earn money for her and her family if she agrees to perform as a fighter at Tension. But this was not even enough: The worst condition of her contract is that she agreed to fight against men in ultra violent no holds barred death matches only. And in a bold and desperate move she was stupid enough to instantly agree to it.

Right after Julia finished her story she regretted her stupid decision even more than before and for a short moment her happy facade started to break and she nearly started to cry in front oft the men. Quickly she pulled herself together, said goodbye to them and walked up the stairs right to her new suite. It was a quite luxury apartment, but she wasn’t able to enjoy it at all. She lay on her bed and was deeply worried about what was up to come. What the fucking hell did she think when she agreed to this bullshit? She was a very small and tiny little girl without any fighting experience at all. Every grown man could smash her easily. And the worst thing: She had to compete in deathmatches with all kind of weapons allowed! Of course she was very fast and sportive because she spent years in her schools cheerleading team, but how could this help her against the strong and brutal sadists she was sure she’ll have to compete against? All in all she was certain that she was about to get badly injured in her first fight...
„Oh fuck it!“ she thought „at least I will make it as hard das possible for them to defeat me! Never underestimate a small but fast and athletic young girl!“

Suddenly an idea popped up to her mind. She undressed herself, grabbed her tightest black string and put it on. Then she went in front of her mirror and looked at herself knowing that those three horny dudes she met in the park earlier would instantly grow a boner if they could see her like that. „This will be my fighting outfit“ she thought with a defiant smile on her face. „If all these horny men wanna see me suffer, I’ll prove them wrong! I’ll put on a show they will never forget!“
Julia's Fighting String:

Julia got dressed up again and left her apartment. It was time to find out when her first fight should take place!
Extremebrutalryona
Extremebrutalryona

Back to top Go down