Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 3 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hera vs. Gem Queen - Palace of Pain!

3 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hera vs. Gem Queen - Palace of Pain!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hera vs. Gem Queen - Palace of Pain!

Post by ARStudios2000 Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:32 am

The Queen smiled on hearing that.

And the bell was ringing! The match had begun!

The Queen slowly approached forward, her arms out in a grapple stance, slowly circling and approaching Hera.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzflvQC67k6PlgsRmmfSnKA

Back to top Go down

Hera vs. Gem Queen - Palace of Pain!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hera vs. Gem Queen - Palace of Pain!

Post by threedee Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:31 am

Hera took a breath, and pulled away from the corner, rolling her shoulders as she cautiously approached the Gem Queen. She wasn't sure of... Well, almost anything about her, save that she's a dominant and vicious fighter. As much as she wants to play it safe, she knew she'd have to get a feel for her opponent somehow...

Taking a moment to circle around the ring, keeping the Queen within her sights, Hera finally stepped forward and held out a hand- Offering a test of strength to the fearsome monarch.

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:49 am

Gem looked at it, and accepted the test of strength, wanting to test the gladiator.

While it would be an awkward stance to take due to her shorter height, Hera and Gem would lock up....and Gem would quickly show her strength by pushing at Hera, pushing her torso backwards in the lockup! Her own footing was incredibly firm, and Hera was facing the brunt of her strength.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by threedee Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:02 am

Somehow, the logistics of actually doing a test of strength with someone half her height didn't click until their hands were already clasped together- And at that point, you might as well go with it. At the very least, Hera had the height advantage in this, surely allowing her a simple vic--

"Hh--!" Hera's eyes widened as the Gem Queen pushed against her, the Gladiator caught completely off-guard by the shorter woman's strength! Her knees buckled as she grit her teeth and tried to push back, her muscles straining with effort...!

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:09 am

Gem Queen got stopped in her tracks by Hera's pushback, but she herself didn't budge back. The two were firmly locked into place, pushing at each other, straining their arms and posture.

Gem Queen was the first to break posture- by sending a foot out towards Heras buckled knees, hooking it in and pulling!
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by threedee Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:52 am

Hera grunted softly as the two reached a deadlock, her muscles tensed and strained as she struggles to shove her back. She shut an eye in a visible grimace, attempting to push herself back up to her feet...

Only for the Gem Queen to hook her leg out from under her, expertly sweeping the demon off her feet as she fell back to the mat with a pained grunt- The whole ring shaking slightly from the force of her fall!

On the outside, Hermes could only watch on with a furrowed brow, pacing around in anxiety. Gods, were the stories about the Gem Queen true...?

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:07 am

The Gem Queen didn't give a moment to spare, for as soon as Hera tripped, she immediately plopped herself down on Hera's other thigh, while grabbing the leg she had tripped, and applying a lock on the knee, bringing up a hand to apply pressure on the knees backside while tightly pulling the leg with her other arm in a sort of sharpshooter hold!
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by threedee Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:58 am

Hera hardly had a chance to even look back up at her opponent before she felt a shooting pain bolt through her leg- She instinctively shut her eyes and hissed through her sharp teeth, planting her hands down on the mat. Attempting to tug her leg away from the hold yielded no results- Gem Queen had it tightly sinched in, her grip stronger than iron. Groaning softly, she tilted her head back, looking to the ropes... And tried to shimmy back to reach for them. She just had to curl her fingers around the bottom one...!

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:17 am

The struggle was real and it hadn't even been 1 minute into the match!

Gem Queen felt Hera shimmying towards the ropes, and tried to keep the hold on to prevent her from reaching it, even trying to pull with the leg she was submission locking to stop her, but Hera managed to make it to the ropes, causing her to let go of the leg as the referee tapped her shoulder.

As she let go, the Queen cracked her shoulders, hearing the boos aimed at her, looking among the audience, her cold smile not leaving her face, as she walked up to the gladiators upper body and head.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by threedee Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:51 am

"Haah...!" Hera let out a sigh of relief as her leg was released, taking her time to lie and recover while her opponent mugs to the crowd. Already she can tell this is going to be a tough one... A fight she can't solve with brute force alone.

She lied in wait for Gem Queen to approach her, her lips pursing as she held off for the right opportunity... Then when she felt close enough, she suddenly lunged her arm out and attempted to snatch a handful of Gem Queen's singlet, looking to yank her forward into the middle rope- Where hopefully she'd stay for a second to allow Hera to push herself to her feet!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next