Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Today at 5:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 4:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Today at 3:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cyber Saturday 2023 - Eliza Harenwood vs Miss Penance

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Cyber Saturday 2023 - Eliza Harenwood vs Miss Penance - Page 3 Empty Re: Cyber Saturday 2023 - Eliza Harenwood vs Miss Penance

Post by Deus001 Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:14 pm

Okay well that was an unexpected strike there, it totally caught the dancing passion off guard and led to some intense stomach pain. Eliza vaguely heard her opponent say something there, but she had more concerns to worry about. Namely trying to regain the situation here as that blow jarred her gut in a way that very few strikes had done so to her in the past, still it seemed that Penance might be letting her apparent sadism get in the way of her ring game here.

Because the British aristocrat felt herself being grabbed into a sitting position, then it seemed like she was being put upwards into a standing position.........Well if anything the shuffling about made to help Eliza be roused back into a state of self awareness at the very least, the dancing passion's gaze would seem almost......hidden in a way.

Eliza would then seemingly go limp there as she was made to stand, only to then try and tilt her body to the side and flip backwards to try and smash her nearest foot right into the side of Penance's head with an explosive pele kick attempt!

Back to top Go down

Cyber Saturday 2023 - Eliza Harenwood vs Miss Penance - Page 3 Empty Re: Cyber Saturday 2023 - Eliza Harenwood vs Miss Penance

Post by Deblod100 Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:01 am

Normally, whenever someone was going all limp on Juniper, it meant that they lacked the stamina to continue on. Penance still wanted to go on with the signature move. It was going to be a Gory Bomb to send Eliza back onto the mat laid the hell out.

Unfortunately, Eliza was still being vicious.

Eliza suddenly tilted her body to the side, then when Penance went to try to catch her, Eliza would do another nasty trick. Penance would feel a brutal wave of pain at the side of her head, which the kick caused her to end up rolling onto the mat.

What would seem like a good opportunity for Eliza to attack could've worked, but...

One glance at Miss Penance... she was sporting a scowl equally violent and hostile. It was an excuse from the kick to act dirty.

So why not act dirty?

Miss Penance already got an ironic idea. She was crouched near the corner post, glaring at Eliza, seemingly looking cornered and weakened.
Deblod100
Deblod100

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:25 pm

If there was one thing Eliza was known for it was being able to bring her legs to strike at her opponent from unexpected angles or at a moments notice, so that even the men and women of Tension couldn't be complacent should they hold the advantage against the dancing passion.

The crowd cheered hard as the smacking sound could be heard from the front row there as Penance was forced to be warded off by Eliza's powerful leg strike, with the British aristocrat landing on the mat there and grunting but knowing that blow had hit its mark.

Seeing that Penance was staggered and reeling back into the corner there Eliza would swiftly make to try and kip up there, in order to try and continue some form of offence. The dancing passion would bolt to the opposite corner, even kicking off the bottom turnbuckle there to try and build some momentum for her offence. In order to then try and go into a pair of cartwheels to try and dropkick Penance there with some extra oomph!

Back to top Go down

Post by Deblod100 Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:35 am

Eliza going all the way to the opposite corner was intimidating for Penance. Not part of her plan, but she started to realize that it will make things a lot more rougher for Eliza.

Penance's boots were light, but they might give more kick against the aristocrat. With Eliza sprinting to the opposite corner, she didn't notice that Penance propped her arms on the top rope with her back against the post.

Try to flatten me, come on!

Eliza would perform a stunning show of cartwheels directly towards Penance.

Locked on!

Just as Eliza was getting close to Penance's position, the pain junkie was kind enough to give her own kick to her.

Penance immediately sat up her body, using her arms to lift herself from the mat, where with one left leg, she immediately jerked it up into the air, going for a direct kick at Eliza. The boot that Penance was wearing might hurt more for Eliza.
Deblod100
Deblod100

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Aug 05, 2023 12:35 pm

Eliza was going to deliver a powerful blow here and bring Penance a severe case of head pain there, or at least the dancing passion had hoped. While she could be fast paced, acrobatic and relentless Eliza could at times suffer from a bit of a one track mind in her fights and this was going to be no different here.

Because Penance would manage to counter there and bring her leg up as Eliza came in and managed to clip her right in the back of Eliza's left shin! The dancing passion would fall to the ground there and gave a loud yelp of pain there as one of her precious weapons just got damaged hard there, gritting her teeth and muttering to herself the British aristocrat knew she needed an escape plan of sorts.

Fighting to simply not just lay there in pain Eliza would try to use the ring location at least to try and attempt to get rolling to the right, likely to go right out of the ring there. It wasn't graceful and it certainly wasn't gonna help fighting but Eliza was reeling and sought to move there at least.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deblod100 Sat Aug 05, 2023 12:54 pm

She got her! She actually got her!

"Oh no, you don't!" Penance managed and crawl directly towards Eliza. The desperation with her look, but she wanted to get the record straight. She was losing stamina and she needed to pull one more good one, or else she will botch it and get her ass kicked multiple times in a row.

Penance used both of her hands to grab Eliza's legs with each hand, pulling her towards Juniper, making sure that Eliza was facing up from the mat.

"I'm sending those legs of yours to the dregs!!"

Oh wow, she could've thought of a better taunting joke, but was that the best she can come up with? Come on, Juniper!

Penance stood up, making sure she didn't lose her balance and stepped in between Eliza's legs. She then began to wrap Eliza's legs around her shin. Jesus christ, this chick doesn't skip leg day. Penance had also got a better feel of Eliza's legs, no denying the fact that Eliza was truly a dancer.

This was going to piss off Eliza, but Penance had to get the message through her head... and legs.

Grabbing at the leg that has been crossed over, Penance steps over them, starting to flip Eliza over to a prone position of submission. Penance was starting to lean back to compress Eliza's lower back, but by that point, Eliza could still break free, due to Juniper's lack of stamina and strength.
Deblod100
Deblod100

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:21 pm

This was a bad setback for Eliza, hence why she sought to try and beat a fast retreat against her opponent after having one of her legs damaged like that. Penance had gotten a lucky strike, nothing more in the eyes of the dancing passion. Yet it was a hard enough strike that it warranted some major damage control attempts from Eliza. Which she wasn't going to be getting from the looks of it here as Penance was quick enough on the draw to grab hold of the dancing passion there, Eliza let out a loud hiss of annoyance and trepidation as she was grappled.

It seemed the pink clad warrior was going to try and attempt a possible leg based submission perhaps? Eliza was no stranger to the hold here, she felt Penance attempt to wrap her legs around her there and knew it would target her thighs and back area. This called for some deft upper body work from the British aristocrat. Gritting her teeth Eliza would try to brace herself as she flipped prone there, still it seemed that Penance had taken a beating from Eliza and it made the grip perhaps a bit sloppier than the pink gal would like.

Eliza was feeling weary too, but she had a possible idea......testing the grip Penance had Eliza would hope to wriggle her ankles around and then hopefully slip out of them like a greased up Scotsman. Were this to occur Eliza would try to roll forward and turn to face Penance, still even just being in that hold for a bit cause Eliza to feel the fatigue on her legs there now.........

Back to top Go down

Post by Deblod100 Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:58 am

It was a desperate move. Sloppy in execution, but looking intimidating for the fans of Eliza.

The problem that Juniper had was that Eliza's legs couldn't stop squirming. Her ankles were that of a woman with experience, but said woman with experience used them to kick people's asses.

There was another problem. Juniper's grip was starting to fail her. A combination of fatigue and perhaps even the sweat going towards her gloves didn't help her cause.

Despite being in the perfect submission hold, Eliza's legs slipped out Penance's hands. A frustrated gasp erupted from her lips, as Eliza rolled forward, free from Penance's wrath.

But Juniper wasn't done. Trying to keep Eliza down, Penance shaped her right hand to go for a chop, putting herself directly out in the open for Eliza to pull a counter move.
Deblod100
Deblod100

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:09 pm

Eliza was feeling the soreness in her thigh there, not a good sign. The dancing passion was rarely able to actually be brought down in this manner despite the apparent reliance on her legs there, still Penance was on the right track there and it made the British aristocrat wary.

Still the dancing passion would get ready as best she could for the pinkette's next assault, that being said she was......enjoying this match for certain, her opponent was crafty albeit lucky. A reminder to Eliza that she ought to do with another trip to Friction one day.......

For now though Eliza had an issue to worry about, namely that Penance was pressing the attack with a chop as she ran towards the British aristocrat. Gritting her teeth Eliza would be getting into a sort of standing position there, only to then try to roll forward and swing her right leg hopefully into the general head area of Penance with a classic rolling forward koppu kick!

Back to top Go down

Post by Deblod100 Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:38 pm

Eliza was already getting onto her legs. She just wouldn't back down.

The only problem was that Eliza already pulled a fast one onto Penance. A major blow actually. The moment that Eliza suddenly rolled forward, Penance thought she missed, until the right foot of Eliza swung directly into her face.

That really did cause Juniper to see stars, when she found herself getting sent directly back first onto the mat. The blow also managed to dislodge her googles that she had been wearing.

Eliza had her rear sitting on the mat, trying to process the inevitable. Her vision became dazed, as she tried to track Eliza. Another hand rubbing her head.
Deblod100
Deblod100

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next