Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hathiya vs. Hera - The Surprise Challenge

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hathiya vs. Hera - The Surprise Challenge  - Page 3 Empty Re: Hathiya vs. Hera - The Surprise Challenge

Post by ARStudios2000 Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:40 am

Hathiya giggled, as she took a step back.

"A counter." She said, bobbing a bit left to right, her arm teasingly motioning Hera to give her another shot. She had not a tone of mockery at all in her voice, but rather, someone just genuinely having a bit of fun.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzflvQC67k6PlgsRmmfSnKA

Back to top Go down

Hathiya vs. Hera - The Surprise Challenge  - Page 3 Empty Re: Hathiya vs. Hera - The Surprise Challenge

Post by threedee Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:45 am

Hera stood blinking for a moment, still trying to process the display, before glaring at Hathiya with a scowl. Seems she didn't take too kindly to her playful nature... And she's intent on showing her that, as Hera dashes forward and looks to snatch Hathiya's wrist, twisting around her and looking to whip the titaness right for the ropes!

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:54 am

As Hathiya's wrist got grabbed, Hera would pull at her to be thrown towards the rings. Despite the fact on its own, this would have done jack shit since Hathiya weighed several tons, she decided to play along, and let herself get pulled.

The crowd gasped in surprise, as Hera managed to throw Hathiya towards the ring ropes! A few peoples food fell out of their mouths as they stared in shock, watching the Earthshaker be thrown to the ropes as she rebounded!
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by threedee Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:05 am

Hera could feel that Hathiya running wasn't thanks to her own strength- And that only irritated her even more. How dare she treat this like a game...?! Intent on making the vet pay for her laidback behavior, Hera waited for the elephant to rebound off the ropes, before laying her body flat and letting her pass overhead- As she Hathiya moved towards the opposite ropes, the gladiator would spring up and rush at her, looking to lift her knee into the strong woman and knock the wind out of her!

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:14 am

As Hera went flat, Hathiya ran over her, making sure not to accidentally step on any part of her, and ran towards the opposite ropes. However, she could hear Hera coming right up behind her, and could guess she was probably going to throw a hit.

So the moment she turned around, and as Hera's knee came up, Hathiya threw up one of her arms, and the knee instead connected with her wrist bangle.

Deciding to spice things up, she also leaned into the ropes as she blocked the hit, putting more weight and force into the side of the ring she was, causing the whole foundation's other side to tilt and rise!
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by threedee Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:33 am

Hera's breath hitched in her throat as things suddenly felt a bit more diagonal than they were supposed to, her eyes dilating in shock as she reached out to tightly grip Hathiya's strong shoulders to keep herself from falling!

Hermes wasn't safe either- He was having a bad time with all the running and stomping Hathiya was doing, desperately clinging on the apron to keep himself stable- When he suddenly felt his arms raise and his feet leave the ground. He rather embarrassingly yipped (which luckily for him was masked by the startled roar of the crowd) and scrambled away from the ring, looking on in horror at the danger his client seems to be in!

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:08 am

Hathiya couldn't help but feel like she was in a theme park ride, motion ride style. Hera's face amused her, and she used this surprise turn of events to her advantage.

She immediately put Hera in a bearhug, her face almost being shoved into Hathiya's breasts, as she pressed one foot up front, and the ring slammed back into its place. She actually wasn't putting a lot of pressure on Hera, just putting in enough to make Hera feel some pressure.

Her trunk even ruffled Hera's hair just to tease her.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by threedee Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:17 am

The breath Hera was holding in was immediately freed as Hathiya wrapped her massive arms around her muscular body- Hera hadn't even realized that she was trapped until the titaness righted the ring, leaving her to snap back to focus and wriggle in the elephant's arms. The tussling of her hair only served to peeve the gladiator further, as she craned her head back to prevent herself from being suffocated by Hathiya's chest.

"Gah... Dammit, that was-- Rrgh, that was good..."

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:30 am

Hathiya shrugged at the compliment, eased out the bearhug's pressure...then spun herself, still holding the gladiator in her arms.

Using her powerful foot, and her other foot to maintain balance, she spun herself 3 times, before slowly coming to a halt, and gently putting Hera down on her feet.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by threedee Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:37 am

Hera let out a soft sigh as she felt the pressure on her body ease up- Only to suddenly feel herself lurch as Hathiya twirled her around like she were a child! Once she was set down, Hera stumbled away from the titaness and held her head with a groan, shutting her eyes and shaking her head to stop the world around her from spinning...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next