by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ponytails and Pins - Yahagi and Naya

2 posters

Go down

Ponytails and Pins - Yahagi and Naya Empty Ponytails and Pins - Yahagi and Naya

Post by LunarOcean Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:41 am

The two best things about the gym for Yahagi were:

A) Upgrading her body.

B) The sight of others doing the same.

Subsequently, Yahagi did not mind being among the others in group B. The just a little too tight thin black top and short, short shorts allowed for quite a bit of mobility but she was always well aware of the looks they caused. She had nothing to hide (perhaps less than her meagre garb implied) and everything to show. From afar she looked lithe and sleek but moving closer and the impressively sense, tightly clustered muscle molded to a form feminine and fearsome.

Her abs undulated as she worked the grip of the fitness machine's dangling handle, pulling up a pulley-system connected to heavy weights, her body leaning back after each movement and revealing rows of sleek, lightly sweat-oiled abs that glistened under the neon glare. They were the part of her body she was no doubt most proud of, complimenting river-stone smooth arms laden with impressive strength, the sort mirrored in her taut, sharpened leg muscle.

By middleweight standards, she was far above average in terms of strength and fitness with every inch of her body in some way sharpened by years upon years of disciplined honing. It gave her a very sharp eye towards details not just on her own body but that of another ponytailed hardbody. Yahagi was moving before her thoughts had fully congealed, a wry grin already creeping onto her features as she swung by the one-piece wearing woman.

Her eyes only needed a few short glances at her belly to know she'd found a kindred spirit at least in terms of abdominal dedication.

"Fancy seeing someone wrestling in one of those," She casually spoke, resting an elbow against one of the exercise machines. "Your body isn't really breathing when it's covered up like that~"

Add me on Discord: LunarOcean#8452

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Ponytails and Pins - Yahagi and Naya Empty Re: Ponytails and Pins - Yahagi and Naya

Post by BuckleBuster Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:42 pm

It wasn't easy maintaining a body like Naya's: Simultaneously lean and toned, curvy but not overly voluptuous, teaming with strength but radiating grace none the less. Her best assets bulged out through her thin nylon one-piece, proudly displaying a shapely chest that was mostly due to a big win in the genetic lottery, but combined with years worth of training and dedication that had molded Naya into a figure worth admiring, complete with poised biceps, intimidating calves, and glutes that were just to die for.

Then there were her abs, the stereotypical display of strength and power, yet they lay firm and concealed behind her tight fitting leotard. Sure the signs were there, gentle curves that hinted at layers of strength begging to poke through the thin attire. But Naya always preferred to let her strength prove itself through her actions than through appearances alone. Besides, she was far from the most muscular girl in the AFW gym where she was training today, yet she would easily bet money that she could best most of them if they were to duke it out this very instant. She glanced at the empty ring that stood in the center of the gym, letting out a small sight of disappointment as her body begged for some action.

Her debut was just around the corner, and even though Naya had entered the league in tip-top shape, there was no harm in getting a few extra workouts in before the big night. Plus what better way to get acquainted with the league's talent then to train with them? She had only used the facility for a couple of weeks since arriving in Tokyo, but almost everyday now she recognized the faces of some of AFW's most notable wrestlers working out right along side her! She hadn't worked up the nerve to talk to any of them yet, but still, being in their presence was enough for now, at least until she got to share the ring with some of them.

As if fate itself was reading her thoughts, a muscular and attractive women perched her self up against the pec fly machine Naya was currently using and commented on her choice of attire. She abruptly released the grips of the machine, letting the arms swing back with a loud clang. She shot a glance upwards towards the woman, annoyed at being startled like that.

"It's a leotard. And my body can breath just fine in it thank you very much" Naya said with some snark in her voice. It was the same attire that had served her well in all her previous leagues, and would soon be doing the same here in AFW. She got up and wiped the sweat off her forehead with the towel draped across her shoulder, brushing past the women as she made her way to the next machine. Their abs shimmied past one another, the woman's exposed torso making brief but telling contact with Naya's own. Pure strength radiated out in just those few seconds, and the submissionist in Naya couldn't help but feel intrigued.

She slowly spun herself to face the woman once more, this time with a warm smile on her face and a twinkle of regret in her eyes. "I'm sorry, I'm usually not that snappy with people just trying to give advice, especially when they have a body as... developed as yours." Naya said with a giggle, extending out her hand for a shake as she eyed the girl's glistening abs once again.

"I'm Naya by the way. Naya Kazashi"

Momentum
Carina Álvarez

BuckleBuster

Back to top Go down

Ponytails and Pins - Yahagi and Naya Empty Re: Ponytails and Pins - Yahagi and Naya

Post by LunarOcean Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:19 am

"I didn't even need to flex and you're already saying sorry huh?" Yahagi smirked, tilting her head to the side with a curious look. Yahagi's tone was teasing but her words were not ironic or insincere. A one piece was hot to some but dated to Seasiders; a form of cheating in a league where body on body formed the basis of its battles where bare skin needed to grace bare skin. They were banned in a rare case of rules calling for more rather than less nudity.

With how good those abs felt even just passing against her own, Yahagi knew they would have felt far better with less on.

Yahagi's hand had already moved to seize her shoulder but before she could make her move, an open hand extended to her. Yahagi's eye glanced to the apologetic, sweet expression she had on. On the flip of a dime, the energy of her snarky replied had vanished and a kinder, sweeter girl stood before her.

She didn't want to admit it, but in the slightly longer few seconds it took for Yahagi to reply she had been caught off guard. She hid this by sliding her fingertips down her arms and letting her hand comfortably fit into Naya's, giving it a strong squeeze.

"Seems you've got the same thing on your mind as mine hm? Now I'm curious how sincere that sorry is~" She giggled, shaking her hand and casually leaning forward, almost face to face, a smug smile on her face. She pulled back however before Naya could try anything, her hand free of the ponytailed, dark haired hardbody.

"You know, I was about to ask about that body of yours too... but you don't look like the kind of woman who likes talking about bodies when you could be breaking them~" She continued, half-circling around Naya before nodding over to the ring. "You gonna keep that on? You can't tease me with a rub like that then just keep that iron of yours sheathed you know?"

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckleBuster Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:54 pm

Yahagi's hands felt firm and solid in Naya's, and it wasn't long until their faces were mere inches apart. The toned girl's warmth breath brushed along Naya's smooth face as she continued look the new girl up and down. Naya crossed her arms and let out a confident scoff as Yahagi slowly circled her, eventually issuing a challenge that Naya couldn't help but admit that she'd long been waiting for. There was only one problem...

"Keep it on? Well obviously I'm going to keep it on, you don't expect me to..." Her voice trailed off as she subconsciously began rubbing her covered stomach with her hand, feeling the tight leotard that she had come to love as her attire of choice for dozens of matches in her career. The fact that this women who she had only just met was already asking her to take it off caught the rookie off guard, that was until she realized where she was.

This was AFW, a league that didn't shy away from scantily clad woman and more. It was that whole aspect of the league that brought her here in the first place, and besides, if that kind of thing was embraced by wrestlers in the arena, why would it be any different in the gym? Her gaze drifted back to Yahagi, her uneasy expression slowly shifting into something a little more confident.

"You're on! But on one condition. I don't exactly have anything on under this..." Naya said, creasing her hands along the tight nylon as she spoke. "...So if I gotta strip, so do you." The silver haired women declared. Her eyes darted around the gym, as the impending challenge soon become the object of some interest for the nearby ladies.

Momentum
Carina Álvarez

BuckleBuster

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:47 am

"And like clockwork, we're at the best part of the pre-fight." Yahagi grinned, swaggering up to Naya and letting her breasts bump oh-so-innocently against hers. Her hand went behind her own back and the unclicking of straps could be heard. Soon they could be seen dangling behind her, held up by the contact of their impressive mounds. Yahagi kept on her catlike grin as her nips just teased around the edges of Naya without actually slicing over them. "Why don't I help you out hm?"

Yahagi hands went to her top as she leaned in a big closer, letting her bare belly kiss once more against the comparatively modest covering of Naya. Already some murmurs were spreading around the gym but Yahagi didn't care. It didn't take a genius to guess exactly what kind of practice she was aiming to have with Naya.

"You can undo my bottom if you wouldn't mind~" She spoke, moving another arm in to wrap around her in a hug, breasts pressing tighter and her tummy hungering to feel bare muscle against itself.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down