Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 4:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 7:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 6:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 2:38 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:10 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Endurance Sex Queen Match (I Quit): Raposa Faísca vs Origa Xenia

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Endurance Sex Queen Match (I Quit): Raposa Faísca vs Origa Xenia - Page 4 Empty Re: Endurance Sex Queen Match (I Quit): Raposa Faísca vs Origa Xenia

Post by Frodouken Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:37 pm

As Raposa’s booty collided with her crotch, Origa came and thrusted against her Brazilian ass. The capoeirsta’s felt some of the woman’s wetness on her  butt, satisfied by her opponent’s ejaculations. Even though the vibrator stops, she doesn’t leave the Amazon’s crotch. She gets on her hands and knees, ready to grind and smack her rear end into Origa’s pussy once she gave the “okay”.

Frodouken

Back to top Go down

Endurance Sex Queen Match (I Quit): Raposa Faísca vs Origa Xenia - Page 4 Empty Re: Endurance Sex Queen Match (I Quit): Raposa Faísca vs Origa Xenia

Post by Ringropes98 Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:31 am

The full force of the orgasm hit Origa like a tidal wave. And like any tidal wave, there was a mess left in its wake. Despite the climax ending, the amazon struggled to get her mind back in order to answer. When the referee asked if Origa wanted to continue, the breathless amazon nodded her head, she wasn’t finished yet.

Yet it was here that Origa realized that Raposa had yet to leave her seat on the giants crotch. And when the vibrator turned back on, this time even more powerful than before. The Brazilians rear would enhance the sensations by grinding her ass against the Amazon’s sopping sensitive sex!

“W-wait! Haaaaa! Ho-hold on! Mmm!!”
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by Frodouken Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:47 am

The vibrator was intense in Raposa, her pleasure increasing from not just object, but the fact how good she feels slamming her butt against an amazon beauty. She feels herself on edge, but pushes through and grinds her voluptuous rear into Origa. The capoeirsta hopes her opponent would cum because she herself is at her limit and is afraid of what would happen if she came now. She puts on a confident facade to assert her dominance.

Come on. Cum for me already. You’ve got the nicest ass in AFW on you. You can’t tell me you’re resisting.~” Raposa’s ass jiggles every thump and she continuously wiggles her hips more against her opponent’s groin, holding out to at least even the score.

Frodouken

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:32 am

Origa would try to silence her moans as best she could, but the grinding of Raposa’s rear combined with the intense buzzing inside of her made it almost impossible. The amazon had only just climaxed and already she was being brought back to the mountain at subsonic speeds. And nothing she did could slow it down.

Lewd smacks and claps were heard as Raposa continued to bounce her ass on Origa’s bucking crotch. Any words or demands to stop only came out as moans as the amazon reached the edge. And then past it as her eyes rolled back into her head and her hips shot up in a mighty buck! Her juices dripping down onto the canvas and staining Raposa’s rear as another mind numbing orgasm tore through her!! “IYAHHHHH!!”
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by Frodouken Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:03 am

As the amazon’s body spazzes out, the brunette’s butt gets more covered by her opponent’s juices. The vibrators stop and Raposa leans on her hands as her ass tremples from pleasure, nearing orgasm. She pants heavily while trying to think of another way to arouse her opponent, but is too busy trying to recompose. Pleasure of her ass getting jizzed on sweeps her mind, but she shakes her head to escape those lewd thoughts. Her mind races back-and-forward of trying to be “turned off” before the next buzzing begins.

Last edited by Frodouken on Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Frodouken

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:12 am

Meanwhile, Origa remained sprawled out on the canvas. Her twitching crotch still beneath Raposa’s ass as her chest rose and fell. Her nipples were poking through her attire and a small film of sweat had perspirated across her tanned body. Making her Amazonian form glow under the arena lights.

The referee asked if Origa wanted to continue or give up, but the giant failed to respond. Her mind lost in a haze after suffering two back to back orgasms. She was still conscious, but her eyes were glazed and it looked like her thoughts were somewhere else. Eventually, the amazon would gain enough composure to refuse to give up.

But that would give her opponent plenty of time to recover.
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by Frodouken Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:34 pm

As the Brazilian bombshell gets back on her feet, the intense buzzing begins yet again. Raposa covers her shriek and crotch, trying her best to stay standing, but stumbles over onto her knees. It feels so good for her, but she uses as much mental strength as she can to resist it. She slowly crawls on all fours towards the ropes, heaving hot air of her mouth at a constant pace with her face turning red.

She pulls herself up using the center rope, but leans out with her ass out for display. Her curvaceous and bouncy butt is stained with her opponent’s juices, as well as her inner thighs from her own climaxes mixed with Origa’s. She stays in that position trying to recover, her hips swaying as she idly waits for her will to fight to come back.

Frodouken

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:46 am

The buzzing was merciless for both of them. And thanks to Raposa evening the scores, Origa soon felt the full feeling of the level the toys were on now. The Amazon’s back arched up completely, thrusting her chest out as the intense vibrations in her sensitive sex was practically driving her up the wall. And she was supposed to wrestle like this!!

Trying to fight through the sensations, Origa would try to roll onto her front and then to her hands and knees. Her limbs felt like jelly as she crawled to the center of the ring. Only for her to fall on her face as the buzzing briefly overwhelms her. Completely parallel to where her opponent was.

Both women, with their asses up in the air, trying to fight through the incredible sensations they were feeling.

But who’s will, will overcome first?
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by Frodouken Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:28 pm

Ahhhhh…fuck…come on. I can keep going…”  Raposa pulls herself in between the ropes, resting her neck and arms over the middle one. The capoeirista’s ass twitches and trembles, drool forming out of the brunette’s lips as her sex feels intense. Her eyes close and face expresses resistance to the stimulation, but her mouth opens up  and begins emitting moans of ecstasy.

Ahhh…Ahhhh….Aahhh…AHhhh..AHHh.AHHHHH FUCK! I QUIT! I QUIT! I QU-GAAHHHH!!!” She explodes her biggest cum yet, completely soaking through her hot-pink thong with multiple strings of white sliding down from between her legs. The vibrators stop and she flops over in a fetal position, turning over to face down. Faísca’s entire body pulsates as her booty vibrates, reacting to her most intense orgasm yet.

She still convulses a little, but is able to slide her hand into her cum-covered thong and pull out the vibrator soaked in white. Raposa tosses it away for the ref to pick up and waits for her body to stop shaking so vigorously.

Frodouken

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:25 am

Origa’s hips bucked in the air as more and more of her strength was drained from her. She could feel her sex trembling, signaling yet another explosive climax. The amazon didn’t know how much more she could take, if she came from this then it was only going to get worse. But even if she wanted to give up, anything that came out of her lips were moaning that were getting higher and higher with each passing second!

And then it stopped.

Just as Origa was about to fall off the edge another time, the buzzing of the toy suddenly came to a stop. Did her opponent cum again? Was that why it stopped? Then Origa heard the sound of the bell, the stunned cheers of the crowd, and her theme beginning to play across the arena.

She won?

Shakily, Origa pushed herself to her feet. Her hips stills twitching with how close she was to the edge of another violent orgasm. Standing back to her full height, Origa would be surprised to feel the referee lifting her arm up in victory! So shocked a this turn of events, Origa could only stand there stunned. Not turn to look at Raposa.

Or take out the toy still inside her.
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next