Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Christina Morgenstern, Ph.D., the Eagle Eyed Manager of Team Stanza

Go down

Christina Morgenstern, Ph.D., the Eagle Eyed Manager of Team Stanza Empty Christina Morgenstern, Ph.D., the Eagle Eyed Manager of Team Stanza

Post by FreestylePoet Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:07 am

Christina Morgenstern, Ph.D., the Eagle Eyed Manager of Team Stanza Eee58Nq
Christina Morgenstern, the Eagle Eyed Manager of Team Stanza
A would-be hotshot professor bringing sexy sports entertainment to the next level!

Vital Stats
Name: Dr. Christina Morgenstern
Nickname: The Wunderkind
Sex: Female
Eyes: Violet
Hair: Light Brown
Height: 5’2
Weight: 100 lbs
Hometown: Bochum, Germany
Alignment: Face

Appearance
“I expect to be in the background most of the time, but I suppose I’ll still be in the public eye to some degree.”

In-Office Attire - "Thanks for stopping by. Scouting report's on the break room table. And while you're there, could you grab my lunch, please?":
Casual Attire - “Ugh, how does Brooke do it?:
Swimsuit - "Even when I'm supposed to be relaxing, I just can't get my mind off of work.":
Hard at Work - "Hey, I was just watching some stuff from your opponent. Wanna see what I noticed?":

Managerial Information
“I’m glad I caught you! I actually watched your last match, and I have some ideas to build on for next time.”

Type: Analytical Prodigy

Strategy: Christina uses her knowledge of human behavior and analytical prowess to guide the members of Team Stanza to greater heights. She designs training regimens, marketing campaigns, and creative match/stipulation ideas to make her wrestlers the most popular around.

Managerial Stats:
Training - 4/10:
Promotion - 5/10:
Negotiation - 7/10:
Strategy - 9/10:
Personal Management - 4/10:

Biographical Information
“I founded Team Stanza to take AFW to the next level. And I have the utmost confidence that you all will help me do that.”

Personality:
In a word, Christina is blunt. She sees no real reason to hide her thoughts or emotions, for better or for worse. At almost every stage of her personal and professional development, Christina was younger and less "experienced" than her colleagues, and her superiors presented her as something she wasn't for their own gains. Because of this treatment, Christina struggles with being seen. She sees showing up in whatever space she's in as an uphill battle. Luckily, Christina was also gifted with an unshakable confidence in herself(not to mention the skills to back it up). If she feels like she's being overlooked or ignored, she'll speak right up and try to prove herself as part of whatever group she's in.

Biography:
For as long as she can remember, Christina Morgenstern has had a keen analytic mind. Her brain has always been good at picking up patterns and reasoning out what would happen if those patterns continued to their furthest logical extent. Along with a knack for memorization, this led to considerable academic success. Learning, whether formally or informally, came easily to Christina. For the first decade-plus of her life, Christina was paraded around as a wunderkind, asked to join all sorts of clubs and present to a veritable who's-who of politicians, donors, and other luminaries her school wanted to impress. While degrading, she wouldn't have been too insulted by being used as a prop if her story was her own. Unfortunately, her parents and teachers inserted their own desires for her -- or at least whatever they wanted to sell her as -- in every story. Academically, her interests were always varied, but everybody assumed that she'd tend towards the hard sciences and take the job of a researcher or physician. Her awards and accomplishments were listed on every pamphlet and announced publicly, but Christina never got the sense that any of those administrators ever really cared about a single one. Or about her, for that matter. This alienated her from her peers.

When it came time to enroll in a university, Christina ended up choosing psychology, partially to rebel against those who urged her towards other fields and partially out of a genuine interest in the field. Her wide body of published research, previous history with college level courses, and continued skill in the classroom led Christina to fly through her coursework. By the age of 16, she held a doctoral degree in social psychology. Fortunately for Christina, her university figured that somebody as young as her wouldn't be the best fit to teach classes filled with students older than her. This gave her ample time to explore a wide variety of subfields, chief among them behavioral marketing, sports psychology, and human sexuality. All the while, she fostered an appreciation for professional wrestling -- and for no league more than AFW. It was loud and sensual, it was a clash of personalities, it was a cultural phenomenon. As a scholar and a fan, Christina found herself enthralled.

After a few hundred hours of watching matches, Christina found herself putting her mind's eye in AFW managers' shoes. What sorts of matches would she book for her wrestlers? What relationships would she encourage or discourage? How would she make this commercial or that flyer differently? What training regimens would she enforce? One thing led to another, and eventually, Christina found herself looking up cheap office space in Tokyo... profiles of dozens of prospective wrestlers... job applications.

As she published more and more formal academic work, dozens of well-regarded universities from around the world offered her prestigious positions and professorships that would no doubt place her in the elite of academia. But Christina rejected every single one in favor of her own dream. Now, she runs Team Stanza out of a run-down office building off of saved-up-cash and a generous loan from an AFW investor.

Fun Facts:

• Christina is a HUGE comic book geek, but she’ll take that information to her grave.
  • Christina's favorite genre of movie, game, book, etc is mystery.
  • Christina speaks fluent Japanese, owing to a number of classes she took as an undergraduate.

AFW Information
Team Record: 0 - 0
Wins:
Losses:
Draws:

Championships/Accomplishments:

Friends:
Allies:
Rivals:
Enemies:
Crushes:

Timeline:

1. Backstage - Meeting of the Minds: Christina seeks out advice on managing Team Stanza, and networks with an interesting counterpart of hers. [Networking Meeting - Ongoing]
  2. Backstage - Reading Between the Lines: Hoping to put Team Stanza on the map, Christina squares off with an unscrupulous reporter in a battle of wits! [Group Interview - Ongoing]

Discord: FreestylePoet#1042 - click the logo above to see my roster!

FreestylePoet

Back to top Go down