Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:43 am

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Today at 3:07 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 2:27 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:01 am

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Today at 1:55 am

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Crossing the Wire: Nidia Roja vs Barbed Wire

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Crossing the Wire: Nidia Roja vs Barbed Wire - Page 8 Empty Re: Crossing the Wire: Nidia Roja vs Barbed Wire

Post by Ringropes98 Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:01 am

Nidia couldn’t see anything, her ears were muffled by Sayuri’s thighs pressing against them. But she could breath, and she could moan as every other sensation became more pronounced. Pleasure especially as the violet haired woman played wher breasts and nipples like they were her personal toys. Pinching and twisting them in whichever way she liked.

And Nidia could do nothing. Her body was at war with itself and all Sayuri was doing was stoking the flames. Keeping the ecstasy alive but never doing enough to push her over the edge. It was torture plain and simple, and that only became more true as the violet haired girl sat on her hands and removed her top, before forcing the luchadora to watch as she kissed and licked at her bare breasts and nipples.
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Crossing the Wire: Nidia Roja vs Barbed Wire - Page 8 Empty Re: Crossing the Wire: Nidia Roja vs Barbed Wire

Post by Harrier Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:30 pm

"Ouh, beautiful! Your naked breast is so sweet and feminine, yet so hardened and sporty. I could cum just from looking at you!"
The Japanese complimented the downed luchadora, slowly moving her damp womanhood forward until she would be sitting on the bust of Nidia where she would rub her bottom over the hardenend nipples of the other girl to keep her on the edge but also to show her how much Sayuri was enjoying to toy with her.

Then she would grab one of the legs of her opponent and pull it up with a cute groan until she had the foot right in front her where her fingers would attempt to open the laches of the boot of Nidia but would suddenly stop.
"You could incite me a little bit, you know. Maybe kiss me a little while I work here?"
She suggested, rubbing her bottom slower to somehow enforce the point that it would be all for the advantage of the luchadora if she cooperated.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:25 am

Gasps and moans flowed out of Nidia’s gaping mouth like a lewd symphony. Her body writhing and wiggling to every flick of Sayuri’s tongue and squeeze of her fingers. Keeping the luchadora on the razor edge but refusing to send her over. With every kiss on her perked nipple, Nidia’s hips bucked. Almost as if her body was begging the violet haired sadist to give what the luchadora was internally craving.

But the girl did no such thing and only seemed interested in dragging it out for as long as possible. Confident enough to remove herself from Nidia’s hands and instead sit on her extra sensitive chest. Nidia could feel her leg being grabbed and lifted up, but she could do little about it. All she could do was move her hands and try to push them against Sayuri’s ass. Though with how weak she was, it probably only felt like the luchadora was groping her ass.
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:19 pm

"Mmhh!"
Syuri purred in delight when she felt the hands of the bigger girl on her butt, pushing against both of her lower cheeks. She was obviously kind of meekly trying to shove the greedy Japanese of her instead of complying to her demands.

But luckily for Nidia, the smaller girl was willing to play the game and throw her a bone so to say.
"That was not exactly a kiss, you know. But I will accept it for this single boot. You better do what I say next time, dear, or else you may have a long, pretty hard time n front of you…"
Sayuri proclaimed while untying the strings on one boot of the bigger girl, gently love biting the inner tight of the same leg before letting it down to raise the other leg.
"Ready when you are, Nidia-chan!"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:14 pm

Despite Nidia’s best efforts, her attempts at pushing Sayuri off only resulted in making it look like she had succumbed to the violet haired girls demands. That she had given into the barbed wire leader’s seductions. She certainly made a show of it, swaying her hips side to side and only further grinding her ass onto Nidia’s highly sensitive breasts.

All the while, as Nidia gasped and moaned. Sayuri was taking her sweet time unlacing the luchadora’s boots and pulling them off. She already finished one and was just starting to begin on the other when Nidia heard her ultimatum. The luchadora had no idea what the violet haired girl meant, but her stubbornness still won out and she continued to try and push Sayuri off.
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:34 pm

"Oh, how pushy and stubborn you are, Nidia-chan! I love muscly, headstrong women!"
Sayuri further teased the efforts of her opponent to push her off her. She would enjoy the grabby hands of the bigger girl on her butt while she was raising the second leg of her opponent, bending a little bit forward so that she could caress the inner tight with tiny scratches and suggestive forays into the direction of her panty, occasionally darting against it but always quicky retreating too.

"You still have not kissed me, dear! Would it be so hard for you to kiss me so that I can make you feel really good? All you have to do is bend your head forward and kiss me. I know your nipples basically already do kiss my sex, so why does your mouth not follow their lead for my butt?"
She urged, getting a little bit more urgent and direct while removing the second boot.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:54 am

It certainly looked like Sayuri wasn’t taking Nidia’s defiance well. Once more commanding the luchadora to give the violet haired girls big booty a kiss. All while enticing her body with tiny kisses and rubs against her thighs but never getting close enough to her crotch. Trying to punish the luchadora with frustration.

But then Nidia had an idea when she felt her final boot getting peeled off. It was a gamble, but one that Nidia needed to take. So before Sayuri realized what was happening. Nidia would try to kick her legs up and wrap them around her opponents head. If all went to plan, then the luchadora would yank Sayuri’s head down and try to lock her into a headscissors!
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:28 pm

Sayuri had been a bit much carried away by her greed for the body of Nidia, and so she was absolutely surprised by the head scissor she was put in, easily getting woman handled initially.
"Gahhgh!?"
She kind of gurgled when the legs closed around her legs, causing then a few seconds of stunned silence from her until her hands started to paw clumsily at the legs of the other girl.

Until she kind of regained her composure.
"Aagh…that was tricky, Nidia…urgh… chan."
The Japanese croaked out before attempting to lick and grab her way out of the headscissors, rubbing demandingly at the womanhood of the luchadora in the hope to escape the hold and regain control over the sexy girl.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:41 pm

The second her thighs yanked the violet haired girls head down, Nidia felt like she could finally take a deep breath of fresh air. Without the weight of Sayuri on her chest, and them not to come out in moans from her opponents lewd touches. Pushing herself up onto her elbows, Nidia would look down at Sayuri’s struggles and immediately put more pressure on her headscissors.

While she tried to seemingly pop her opponents head like a grape. Nidia would adjust her top so that it recovered her breasts. Her body still felt sensitive but she felt that if she kept this up, then Sayuri would have to tap out eventually.

That is, until the luchadora felt the familiar muscle of Sayuri’s tongue licking against her thighs and covered crotch. “Haaa.” she gasped as her hold suddenly began to loosen. Her body suddenly remembering just how close to the edge of ecstasy she truly was.
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:41 pm

Barbara was about to run in and break things up, but as it seemed, Sayuri was able to overwhelm the Luchadora on her own so that she stayed in place.

"Bad girl!"
As soon as the hold would start to loose, Sayuri would look to get her head out of the steel rope embrace that Nidia called a head scissor and if successful, would immediately roll on the muscly luchadora to pin her down with a head scissor on her own before catching her wrist to fold her hands on her abbs before she would position herself on the bigger girl in a 69 position.

If successful, she would love bite the inner tights of Nidia as a punishment for this rebellion, further attempting to both humiliate and excite her all at once.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next