Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kaitlyn Sweeney vs. Bubbles Burste - Birds Of A Feather

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kaitlyn Sweeney vs. Bubbles Burste - Birds Of A Feather - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Sweeney vs. Bubbles Burste - Birds Of A Feather

Post by acuyra Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:23 pm

Mariah liked Amelia right away.

That wasn’t saying too much by itself, she was often quick to enjoy the company of others, a trait she’d adopted from her wife’s vivacious personality. But even if she’d been a prickly sort, she imagined that this woman would’ve captured her gaze all the same. There was something about the way she looked at Mariah that struck her right away. The way she didn’t hide her lust, but let it fly like a free flag, leaving no ambiguity to where her thoughts laid.

When the younger woman moved in close, she found Mariah more than welcome to her touch, happy to keep her close, and more than willing to have the head on her shoulder. She let her own head lean down, nuzzling against the top of the seductress head, running her nose through that dark hair and savoring a whiff. ”Oh, it’s a missed opportunity. I’ve been out of the ring a while, myself, still easing my way back into things.”

After a short pause, she opened her mouth to speak again, only to be interrupted by an abrupt crash in the ring, as Bubbles flattened Kaitlyn against the turnbuckle with her signature move. The typical followup would’ve been for her to pull away after, let her opponent fall down, maybe go for a stinkface or a bronco buster if she was feeling particularly aggressive...but not this time. Instead, Bubbles kept her position, draped over the smaller woman like a living blanket, forcing her to stand upright as she ground their body’s together. ”Fucking love this outfit, goddamn.” Bubbles’ lips found Kaitlyn’s once more, a quick kiss before she started pecking lower, leaving a trail down her neck and heading towards her chest. In anticipation for her arrival, she reached up, gripped the top, and gave it a sharp tug, letting one of her breasts slip free, a tender morsel just begging to be tasted.

”...but yeah!” Mariah snapped her way out of the trance she’d momentarily lapsed into, long enough to give Kaitlyn’s proposal a proper answer. ”I hadn’t planned on doing proper tag team stuff with Bubbles until I’d clear a singles match or two myself. But.” She leaned in enough to let the side of their bare legs slide against each other. ”For the right people and the right match, maybe I could move my timetable up. Just a bit.”

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Sweeney vs. Bubbles Burste - Birds Of A Feather - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Sweeney vs. Bubbles Burste - Birds Of A Feather

Post by Yori Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:02 am

Amelia carried with all of her outward grace a faint scent of flowers. Perhaps her shampoo or a perfume, neither option seemed to be overpowering to the senses. She had a fresh smell to her, her hair silky to the touch of Mariah's cheek. It managed to retain it's style even after a nuzzle, bouncing back to where it belonged with not even a stray stand out of place. It seemed so fitting for someone so out together, comfortable in her style, her sexuality, and with her newly found company. Amelia was the unflappable sort on outward appearances, knowing exactly what she wanted and how to get it without a hint of shame. Ordinarily, someone like her was dangerous in this business, but her tempered wants reigned in that razor edge to be dull enough to feel thrillingly threatening but without the risk of drawing blood.

"Very tempting you know, slipping into the ring with you. Unpolished, rusty… Vulnerable." Amelia cast a sly look Mariah's way, a glint of a predator saying in those dark eyes. "We should have a bout. Why ease in when you can just take the plunge and get wet?" The double meaning was practically a pointed gun when paired with the mischievous look she wore on her face. "Kait and myself are just rookies after all, how much of a threat could we be to two big, strong veterans like yourself and your wife?" She didn't try to really hide the teasing in her voice, certain there was no actual need to try and entice Mariah one way or the other. It was clear the blond had taken an interest, all the rest was just having fun with it.

Every step Kaitlyn took, Bubbles was there to smack her back down, depriving her of any real agency in their match. Suspended limply in the corner, her head hung low with a groan. The ropes creaked as Bubbles ground their bodies together, jostling the smaller woman as she seemed unable to issue a response through word or action as the giantess had the run of her body. Her head was pulled back, forced into the turnbuckle as Bubbles lips smashed up against hers, finding no resistance as the big woman kissed her. When their lips parted it remained leaned into the corner, letting out a small exhale that was frustration tainted by pleasure.

"Oooooh… shit…"
Kaitlyn huffed, body fidgeting under Bubbles scorching hot lips traveling down her body. She could feel her knees buckling again as the rising tide of her arousal began to build. She brought a hand up, weakly pushing her palm into Bubbles face in a poor attempt to shove her back but her strength was failing her and the motivation to part them wasn't all there. She knew she should stop her but even as those fingers curled over the lip of her top, she was able to do nothing more than kick her legs a bit as her attire was slipped down exposing her perky breasts to the open air of the area, presented as a fine prize to the conquering virgin killer.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:57 pm

Ah, this younger generation. Seeing women like Kaitlyn and Amelia, so pround and free and open, Mariah could surpress a slight tinge of jealousy. Her earliest days in wrestling had been so chaste, so traditional, it was nothing to compare against the sort of things that were allowed and expected in modern rings. It was a thing unheard of in the States for so long, and while she had eventually gotten there with Bubbles, she had gone so long not knowing what she was missing. If could be ten years younger with her wife, the places they could go, the things they could see…

She let out a long, wistful sigh as Amelia spoke, simply enjoying the cadence in her voice and the feel of her body. The woman just oozed seduction, and a small part of her was tempting to fall into it, to let the web be spun around her. She held off, though. For now. ”You’re not wrong. It’s definitely tempting to just jump back in, rust be damned...but I am coming off an injury. Have to take some caution.” She reached down and gave her own upper thigh a quick squeeze, enough to make her wince. She was as close to 100% as she was ever going to get, but there would always be some lingering pain down there, tremors from what she’d experienced before.

She brought her head down, nuzzling against Amelia’s head, letting their hair mingle and their cheeks touch. ”I can’t think of a better way to put me through my paces than two fresh young things, but I’m not sure I buy that you’re ‘just rookies’ - you seem a bit too interesting for that.” She gave her newfound acquaintance a tug, nudging her back to the desk. ”Why don’t you and I sit and speak for a moment? Introduce yourself to the AFW, as well?”

A small offer, but Mariah was curious to learn more about this woman, to continue this conversation from comfort. Bubbles on the other hand, had far more basic interests - namely, in the pair of delectable breasts she’d just exposed to the fresh air.

”Oh, fuck.” Bubbles bit her lip and breathed deep as she stepped back, just taking a moment to savor the gift she’d unwrapped. The audience was beside themselves, snapping pictures and cheering and suggesting all sorts of ways to follow up, but she could barely hear it. Her entire world was the woman in front of, open and waiting for her touch.

She restrained herself for all of two seconds before she dove back in, dipping low with her mouth wide open. She brought her teeth down on her opponent’s nipple, clamping tight for a sharp bite, tugging at it before she let her teeth slip and began to suckle. Long licks followed, rolling her tongue around the center, nibbles and nips, raking her teeth along the top. At the same, her iron thigh came in between those young, lithe legs, pressing against her pussy and rubbing, thrusting and pressing and sliding, while her hands reached and gripped her cheeks, sinking her groping fingers deep in the succulent flesh.

God, she was going to eat this woman alive and enjoy every second of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2