Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 167 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Anja "The Raven" vs Felicia "Silver" Fletcher

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Anja "The Raven" vs Felicia "Silver" Fletcher - Page 6 Empty Re: Anja "The Raven" vs Felicia "Silver" Fletcher

Post by Iceman Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:32 am

That night’s match could have been a humbling experience, but in some way it was easy to pin everything on her nasty rival and let nothing change, believe that it was all part of a convoluted plot from some humiliating thirsty veteran to have her fun. That gave Felicia an easy route she was taking, but with Anja actually confronting her like that a heavier truth came, the realization that no matter how hard she wanted to deny it and pin the blame on someone else, everything was on her. It was Felicia’s responsibility all that came to happen that night, from the one sided defeat to the humiliation and blow to her ego. That was a way harsher lesson that the one she learnt while on the ring, and that was why she reacted in an outburst like that at first.

Felicia could be many things but stupid wasn’t one of those. Now that she was confronted with the truth she knew really well that there was some person behind her rival, and that she had nothing to do with any of Felicia’s mistakes from that night. There she was the Anja, who had taken the time to walk there to have some chat with her, but what was the point? What had she to get from that exchange? That was a true enigma to Felicia and got the white haired curious even in her current moody state.

“Well, if I couldn’t do better I should pack my stuff and get out of here right away.”, said Felicia coming into terms with the fact that it was all because of her overestimation of her chances. “I get it, I thought to greatly of myself after the rush of my debut and then I saw your interview and thought it would be a great statement to take on a veteran and defeating her. I didn’t think of the implications of that and on how skillful you might be. I blew it and now it left me in a complicated position but I will come back from here. But there is something I don’t get: why did you come here and tell me all this? What’s in store for you?”

Back to top Go down

Anja "The Raven" vs Felicia "Silver" Fletcher - Page 6 Empty Re: Anja "The Raven" vs Felicia "Silver" Fletcher

Post by Harrier Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:37 pm

"You would not have to leave if that was your peak. You could still be a hentai jobber. Strike the iron as long as it is hot, no need to deprieve the league of a talent as long as you rock such a body."
Anja pressed her lips together to look as serious as possible after she had said this, but the language of her eyes told that she was merely making a joke.

"I want to work with you. Not like a manager, rather like someone who is longer on board that you. Just give you some advice, practice, let you fully arrive in the league. No charge. If you think it sucks, you can leave anytime."
Now that was no joke as her facial language showed when she stood up after dropping the towel and walked out, waving.
"I have written my number on the towel. Just wash it without showing anyone, I don´t want people calling me for no viable reason."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:56 pm

Felicia just listened to what Anja had to say with a perplexed look to her. Whatever was in the mind of that woman, Felicia could not have a grasp at it. One second it looked like she wanted to tease and humiliate you in the ring and the next one she comes oogling at the showers telling some jokes in a weird way Felicia didn’t get when she was talking serious and when she was just fucking with her. And what was that about the Raven wanting to work with her and give her advice? Was the blonde actually offering to mentor Felicia? Was she just using the worst pick up strategy ever? Was she fucking around?

Despite all those questions lingering inside of Felicia’s mind, she had to admit that no matter how harsh her humbling was in the match, Anja had something to her that attracted the white haired. The Raven had some aura of confidence and charisma that drew Felicia to her. Before she could even respond to the blonde she was already walking away waving at her. Felicia blinked a couple of times as if to try and test wether that was real or not and clung to the towel with a phone number scribbled on it, then came back to her locker. It was damn time she went back home to have some rest, and who knows, maybe she would try if that number was actually for real.

Winner by knockout: Anja “the Raven”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6