Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Like A Dragon (For skip-stop)

2 posters

Go down

Like A Dragon (For skip-stop) Empty Like A Dragon (For skip-stop)

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:37 pm

A familiar theme began to play as the lights flickered in tune with the beat, an all too familiar calling card of Former AFW World Champion; Alison Seong as the spiteful woman appeared on stage, behind her was her manager O.Van lurking in her shadow, just out of reach of her spotlight as she stood in the center of it, staring out to the fans that showered her with boos. Her overall demeanor and how she treated everyone around her always attracted ill feelings towards her but such things were never going to bother her in her pursuit of greater glory.

Which was the reason why she was out tonight, making her way down the ramp and towards the ring, her manager slinking not too far behind her as she made her way into the ring and to the center of it. O.Van soon procured a microphone for her, handing it off to her before taking his place behind her. Alison stared into the crowd, gathering her thoughts as they booed her, a spiteful smirk curling on her lips as she brought the microphone up to her mouth.

“It’s so good to see all of you too.” Sarcasm and disdain seeping into all of her words, which was easily sensed by the crowd. “Sooooo sorry that you haven’t seen much of me. But lately, there hasn’t been much reason for me to waste my time for you ingrates.”

“I am a former World Champion, until I get my rematch for my Championship there’s no woman in the back worthy of my time! I’ve beaten the Queen Cecilia, I’ve conquered Death inside Hell in A Cell, what more do I need to do here?”
Her spite and pride revealing themselves with her basking in her past victories. Her eyes drifted back towards the entrance way and the backstage as she pointed towards it.

“There’s no one in that back who has the qualifications to fight me. Who? Like that girl who calls herself the ‘Golden Dragon?’” Alison let out, the sneer on her face was clear to see referring to the rising star. “And for what reason? Because she fights with all of her heart? Because she fights so ferociously even in the face of defeat? Because she's a Dragon? Please. She can call herself that, because she’s never fought a real challenge. She hasn’t had me, in her way. She can call herself whatever she wants, whatever mythical creature that she wants to idolize herself as, she doesn't concern me!”

Back to top Go down

Like A Dragon (For skip-stop) Empty Re: Like A Dragon (For skip-stop)

Post by skip-stop Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:07 am

Victoria sat in her office and wondered how she could screw up so badly. Until recently, she did not allow anyone to criticize her work because she was more than one hundred percent sure that she was doing her job perfectly. However, now the Englishwoman felt incredibly disappointed. In fact, the relationship between a manager and a wrestler is pretty simple. The wrestler's' job is to win matches. The manager's job is to promote their wrestlers with all their might. And now Victoria simply could not understand how she could allow her most important star not to get into any of the ratings of the past year.

Of course, she was well aware that Astrid did not care much about the media, and therefore she had no complaints about the manager. However, because of all this, Victoria felt like a real insignificance. She organized as many matches for the Norwegian woman as possible, including matches with two former champions and even one unique ppv, and Astrid never let her down. And yet she let Astrid down. It literally destroyed her from the inside.

The system was too strong. She knew that Charlotte was trying her best to change that, but so far the fact was fact. No one took the likes of Charlotte and Astrid seriously, especially when compared to the top stars. They were considered to be something of second-rate wrestlers due to the fact that they did not have a huge number of matches behind their backs. And yet Victoria was sure that at least Astrid would definitely be in the ranking of young rising stars. But that did not happen. The fans loved her, but it wasn't enough. And this only meant that Victoria did not cope with her job.

The Englishwoman sighed and adjusted her glasses. Her gaze fell on the screen, she had just received some kind of notification. And as her eyes moved along the line of text, her pupils expanded more and more. Jumping up from her seat, Victoria grabbed the phone and typed a quick message, then ran out of her office as quickly as her heels would allow. She shouldn't screw up at least with that.
---------
"One beer please!" Astrid said, placing her ass on the chair in front of the bar.

For the first time in a long time, the Norwegian woman decided to allow herself to relax a little. She was always looking for challenges for herself and was ready to take any of them, not caring about the results. She always did not care what they thought of her and how they treated her. It was always enough for her to know that she is the one of the bests, the rest is not important. All people are different, so she was not going to prove something to someone with words. If someone needs proof, she is ready to provide it with her fists.

However, the latest results surprised even her. She was too big girl to cry because her efforts in her first year in the new organization were not appreciated. But it would be a lie to say that she felt nothing at that moment.  Hearing Victoria's disappointed voice apologizing for letting this happen, Astrid decided to take a little vacation. And today she made a reservation at a Kyoto hotel. Of course, in Norway it was also possible to have a good rest on the beach. Yet she always wanted to visit this city after arriving in Japan. Plus, apparently, no one will notice her absence.

The bartender put a bottle of beer in front of her and opened it. Astrid smiled, grabbed the bottle, and was about to start celebrating her upcoming vacation. But... the phone of the Norwegian woman began to vibrate, and given that almost no one knew this number, it must have been something important. Sighing heavily, she put the bottle back on the bar and took out her phone. She slightly raised her left eyebrow when she saw that Victoria had sent her a message. The blonde opened the message and saw the text.

“Get your ass to the arena immediately. Hall number 10. And turn on the live broadcast."

"What?" Astrid didn't understand.

However, she decided to carry out at least the second order of her manager. She turned on the live stream and the first thing she heard was that in a few minutes the former world champion should start her promo. Putting two plus two together, Astrid understood why Victoria had told her to come immediately to the AFW's main building. The long-haired blonde jumped up from her seat. Dropping the payment for the beer, she grabbed her helmet and ran out into the street. In a moment, she jumped on her motorcycle and, lifting on one wheel, like the wind rushed to another part of Tokyo.
---------
"Hey, you can't park here!" shouted the security as he watched Astrid jump off the motorcycle in front of the arena doors.
"So move him aside, but if there is even one scratch on him, even Odin will not protect you from me!" cried Astrid. “Out of my way! Out of my way!”

Getting from the entrance of the building to hall ten was not an easy task in a few minutes, especially considering that there were people everywhere. Half of them stepped aside as soon as Astrid came into view, and the other half had to be pushed out of her way. In parallel with this, the blonde had to look at the screen of her phone. Right now, a woman named Alison was making less than flattering comments towards the Golden Dragon. A flame lit up in Astrid's soul.

“If she doesn't show up right now, we won't let it be turned on at all,” Victoria heard over the speaker of the phone.
“She will arrive in a minute... just...” the manager tried to justify herself, and then she looked ahead, a certain figure in a helmet rushed along the corridor and it seems that this figure did not even plan to stop, from such a sight Victoria almost lost her speech, but then she took herself into hands, “turn it on... right now. She's here."

Entrance Music:

Less than a minute after Alison's speech, the dynamic music began. And if at first the audience was a little confused, then when Astrid kicked doors down, the hall was filled with cheers. She didn't even care that her helmet was still on her head. Although her face was not visible, wild blonde hair and a trademark glove in the form of a metal prosthesis, combined with music, made it clear who had just stepped onto the ramp.

Taking a few steps forward, Astrid raised her hands above her head, joining her palms like a crown. Victoria, who followed Astrid through the broken doors, allowed herself a smile. Despite everything, fans loved this blonde and someday everyone will have to recognize this incredible woman. The Norwegian woman lowered her arms and unbuckled her motorcycle helmet. Taking it off, she shook her head, freeing her long golden hair.

Her gaze was directed to the woman standing in the ring. She wondered how Alison would react to what had just happened. But of course she was not here just for that. Victoria took a step forward and held out the microphone to the Golden Dragon. Astrid's music ended and she received a final round of cheers from the audience. And when silence finally fell, she brought the microphone to her mouth.

Attire:

"How about you tell me that face to face?" she asked without a shadow of a doubt, without taking her eyes off Alison.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:14 am

Before she even had the chance to drop the microphone from her mouth, a song started to blare on the arena speakers as Alison's head twisted with disdain towards the entrance to who would dare to come out and interrupt her speech. Soon she realized just who was coming out, none other than the woman who she was talking about, the Golden Dragon of AFW, Astrid was out on the stage and making a beeline to the ring.

Her features remained in the disgusted and anger, while her manager was not so stoic. "She wasn't supposed to be here! I looked everywhere for her and she wasn't here!" he shouted, getting in front of Alison and trying to plead his case to his client, but Alison didn't care what he had to say as she grabbed on to his jacketed shoulder and shoved him out of the way to focus completely on the blonde girl who was making her way right to her. She kept her eyes locked on the motorcyclist as she made her way into her ring. She couldn't see the expression on her opponent's face as it was hidden behind the thick helmet, but she kept her eyes locked on the visor and saw her reflection in it before watching Astrid taking off the helmet.

Then she saw all of that confidence beaming off that face, the golden hair springing free from the confides of the helmet and flowing behind Astrid's body. To her, Astrid's manager wasn't even a blip on the radar as she continued staring a hole in the blonde as her manager O.Van was almost eclipsed by her shoulder and figure. Hearing Astrid outright challenge her to repeat what she said, Alison let out a smug scoff at the challenge as she brought the microphone up to her mouth.

"Well well well. Look what we have here. Why are you even here? I told everyone and I assume you heard it too since you're out here, but you're not worth my time. But yet I hear all these claims saying how you've been running around here, putting on great matches, and fighting some silver headed bimbo in a 'war' of a match, one of the next big things in AFW. But that doesn't mean crap to me."

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:27 pm

It seems the Norwegian woman managed to catch the former champion by surprise. Or at least her manager, who looked much more surprised than Alison. There was no surprise on the brunette's face, instead there was a grimace of irritation, Astrid was sure that this woman did not count on someone to interrupt her tirade today. And she certainly did not expect to see the one about whom she decided to speak out today. Well, the Golden Dragon preferred to think she was full of surprises.

But it was worth giving this brunette her due, even after Astrid appeared in the hall and offered to say everything that had already been said, Alison gathered all her insolence into a fist and did it. The long-haired blonde lowered the microphone and let the woman say whatever she wanted. But Astrid herself wasted no time, she began to go down the ramp, not forgetting to stop several times to give an autograph to the most active fans. Most of this was done for the fans' sake, but she was confident that such a demonstration would not be good for Alison's nerves. In a way, she might think that Astrid hardly listens to her.

Victoria quietly followed her charge, she knew that interfering in Astrid's affairs directly was a very dubious idea. Plus, the Norwegian woman didn't let her down when she arranged a match for her last time. Alison was not the first person to speak out about the blonde in a less than flattering way. That guy had already paid for it and now the manager was sure that Astrid would sort it out the same way. Both women reached the ring and stopped at the commentators' table. By this time, Alison had just finished her speech, which contained almost nothing new.

"You know?" Astrid asked, placing her motorcycle helmet on the table and turning back to the brunette. “I cannot understand what you are saying. I see how your mouth opens. I see how your lips moves. I can even hear some sounds coming from your mouth. But all I can hear is blah blah blah. Only incomprehensible strange sounds from the mouth of a person who can only to talk."

The blonde paused briefly to warm Alison's anger. Astrid was not very knowledgeable in the field of psychology, but she was well aware that few people like to hear the truth, especially if this truth is broadcast to a wide audience and especially if the truth is very bitter. Alison knew that Astrid was right and the Norwegian woman was sure that this pissed off the brunette. The Golden Dragon headed for the metal steps.

If such a busy former champion like you sees no reason to waste time on me, then I think you will not mind if I save you some time now, go up to the ring...” she said, starting to climb the steps, “and then I will show you who of us is a real fighter, and who is just a chatterbox who can only talk because she has nothing to prove her words with?"
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:25 am

Alison's eyes narrowed, the blonde refused to take a hint even if it was explicitly told to her right into her face. And now she had the gall to insult the former Champion to her face by casually tossing aside her words. But she could tell what the blonde was doing, riling her up to trick Alison into accepting a match with her when Alison had absolutely nothing to gain for. Although the urge to shut the blonde up was growing by the second. Her manager O.Van could tell that his client was beginning to fester with anger as he tried to step between Alison and Astrid even if they weren't in the same ring.

But Alison wasn't having any of it and quickly shoved him aside, there was no reason for her to hide behind anyone much less her meek manager when a challenger was in her gaze. Her eyes remained locked as Astrid made her way down to the ring, circle around it as Alison maintained the higher ground. Then a challenge was thrown, Alison let out a laugh of disbelief the blonde woman was deadset on having a match with her and much like another blonde in her life that wouldn't leave her alone she was stuck with another fanatic. "You want to step in the ring with me? I don't know if you're ignorant or stupid, but I've been in the ring with Death and a Hardcore Queen and I've beaten them both! But if you want your pretty little name on that list as well, then I'll be happy to write it in your blood!" Alison screamed into the mic, throwing a challenging finger at Astrid, she had enough of the blonde's accusing words and they were at an impasse in the conversation.

So if words weren't going to solve this issue, then she have to pummel her into submission.

But there was one person who absolutely did not like the idea of a impromptu fight, Alison's manager once again interjected as he snatched a free microphone nearby. "Whoa whoa whoa whoa! Hold up there toots, I don't know how you normally do business, but my client does not fight for free! If you really want a match with her, you have to get famously beaten by Alison Seong, then you're going to have to go through the proper format and legally get a match sanctioned!" he shouted into the microphone, he wasn't going to let Alison fight some girl when there was nothing to gain but ego, there was pockets that needed to be filled, even if Alison rolled her eyes and disgustingly let out a scoff behind him.

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:37 am

It looks like this time the Norwegian woman's words hit the mark. She saw the anger inside Alison begin to boil, which meant that in a few seconds a stream of steam would come out of her head. And, indeed, this is exactly what happened. Astrid climbed the steps and slipped between the middle and top ropes just in time for the flow of words from the former champion's side.

And everything would be fine if not for one thing. The words didn't matter too much, because now the Golden Dragon had a clear reason to fight. Yet the Norwegian woman's lavender eyes widened slightly when Alison mentioned the Hardcore Queen. This was far from the first time Astrid had been compared to Cecilia Northman in one way or another. For many, this might be an honor, but Astrid was only annoyed by it.

When you are constantly being compared to someone, over time, everyone stops noticing your successes and begins to judge you only by your failures. And because of this, you run the risk of forever being in the shadow of another person. For Astrid, who aspired to go down in history and prove that she is a worthy descendant of her great Viking ancestors, this was unacceptable. She did not even let go of the microphone, lightning flashed in her eyes and she had already taken the first heavy step, preparing to rush to the former champion.

If necessary, I will crush you all. And you, and Death Bunny, and Cecilia Northman,” she said.

It seemed that the time for talking was over and now nothing would stop the Norwegian woman from attacking Alison. However, between them stood, apparently, the manager of the brunette. Astrid had to stop. First, she was not a supporter of the beating of innocent people. And secondly, this man looked so that one of her blows would be enough to send the poor fellow to the hospital.

The woman raised her left eyebrow slightly as she listened to his speech. People like him were called hucksters, she knew it right away. And right now, this huckster was trying to squeeze the maximum benefit from the current situation. An official match? Astrid hoped to knock all the crap out of Alison's head here and now, not sometime later. The long-haired blonde looked at Victoria, silently asking her opinion. The Englishwoman nodded almost imperceptibly, which made the Golden Dragon smile.

Well, if Alison needs her former champion ass to be officially kicked, then she’ll get it, huh,” raising the microphone again, Astrid said, “time and place?”
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:16 am

O.Van felt pretty strong with reeling in the explosive situation, especially so because he was standing behind his client. Alison's eyes almost rolled hard enough to fall out of her socket as her manager tried to take control of a situation, a situation that seemed to be getting out of hand. But the blonde upstart wasn't going to be leaving her alone, the only way she was going to be rid of another annoying blonde was to teach her what was her place in their world. The big words out of her mouth caused Alison to laugh out, she knew how tough both Cecilia and Death Bunny were, even if she did beat them as the birches on the Dragon was as ambitious as one even it was stupid along with the audacity to continue claiming she can kick her ass.

"Ha! I'd like to see you try bitch. But you're not going to get past me next week! Because it doesn't matter what match you want, it can be a fight on the streets, inside of a cage, or hell..."
she began laughing, shrugging her shoulders before turning her attention back to Astrid, "It can be a mud wrestling match for all I care, I'll beat you into the muck where you belong." Alison slung her venomous words at her future opponent. The idea of rolling around in the mud was a terrible idea, she wasn't going to let her image be dragged like that. But she was that confident that she could beat Astrid, hell it wasn't as if the blonde looked like someone who wanted to do that sort of thing.

"Your move, Dragon pick your poison. I'll give you that luxury." she sneered, all the while behind her back, she didn't see the glint in her manager's eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:02 pm

Everything was getting better and better. While Astrid was ready to start the fight right now, an official match is a much more viable option. She had a great winning streak and was going to extend it. And the Norwegian woman saw no better option than kicking the former champion's ass. She hated people like Alison, and therefore the Golden Dragon was ready without hesitation to agree to any conditions of this brunette.

She was more than completely satisfied with the match at the next week. And a smile appeared on the face of the long-haired blonde when she heard the words "street" and "cage", because it was exactly what she needed. The blonde was about to interrupt the former champion, but the brunette started talking about the match in the mud. It was not about the type of match, but about the rest of the words. Does this bastard think the Golden Dragon will refuse? Victoria looked at Astrid's face and took a step forward, realizing that now her ward would make a mistake.

"Astrid," she said, calling out to the Norwegian woman, "Astrid, it's a bite, just a provocation, don't..."

It was too late.

"Do you think I'm scared, huh?" bared her teeth, asked the Golden Dragon. "I will enjoy every fucking second I put my foot on your battered body lying in the mud, bitch. In a week, I will destroy you in a mud wrestling match."

And while the audience screamed in cheer for the long-haired blonde's determination, Victoria snorted in annoyance. It was not possible to say that Astrid is bad in such matches, because in the end, she defeated Daisuke in the oil match. However, she did not want the Golden Dragon to fall for such a provocation. She knew that Astrid was not afraid of anything and was ready to prove it at any moment, but still she did not want the blonde to make rash decisions. But what's done is done.

Astrid looked right into the eyes of her rival, she didn't care what her manager came up with when he heard about the match in the mud, she simply didn’t pay attention to him. Now Astrid could only think that next week she would beat the shit out of Alison and would do it with real pleasure. She was already very tired of being constantly compared to Cecilia Northman. Well, it looks like the time has come to show that the one who was called the Hardcore Queen is a thing of the past. A new time has come. And this time belong to the Golden Dragon.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:01 am

Alison's eyes twitched in annoyance and shock, her face almost faulted when Astrid accepted her joking taunt of a mud match. The crowd cheered when Astrid accepted now that they had the match between The Golden Dragon and the Former Champion set in stone. A mud wrestling match wasn't a thing that Alison wanted to even think about competing in, such a thing was beneath her! But seeing how everyone in the crowd was hyped for the collision and seeing the pride in Astrid's eyes when she challenged her, Alison was not going to show that she was weak in anyway as her teeth gritted.

The audacity of the blonde bitch in her face and standing to her like she has a chance infuriated her to no end as she took a step forward, plunging her forehead right into Astrid and locking eyes fiercely with her. "Fine. You want to be shamed in mud? You want everyone to watch me beat you while you writhe around in it?" Alison sneered as she continued pushing with her head, "Then you got it! Take the week off to kiss your ass good bye, because come next week, it's mine!" she shouted into Astrid's face, shoving her microphone into Astrid's chest before leaving towards the ropes behind Astrid, shoving her shoulder into the blonde as her final farewell until next week.

Behind her her manager O.Van had a smug excited look on his face as he sauntered by Astrid, grabbing at her hand for a firm shake as if they made a great business deal willingly. The match was definitely going to be a much watch match especially now that it was going to take place in mud as he too would leave the ring, hurrying after Alison who was making her way up the ramp in fumes.

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:55 pm

Astrid took a hard step towards Alison. If this brunette thought that now the Golden Dragon would begin to tremble like an aspen leaf, then she was very mistaken. Without a shadow of a doubt, the woman tilted her head forward in order to collide their foreheads with the former champion. Continuing to hold her microphone, she clenched her free fist She was ready to punch Alison in the face at any second. And Astrid even wanted this woman to give her a reason to do that.

However, the brunette just kept on talking. It seems that she did not expect Astrid to accept this challenge. And she was confident in herself. Whether this overconfidence was justified or not is another matter. But it was good anyway. Since the more Alison was confident in her superiority, the louder the Golden Dragon's triumph will be.

"You're going to regret it, huh" Astrid said, lowering her voice so that only Alison could hear her, "I'll shove your self-confidence down your throat and watch your shame, scum."

Astrid didn’t raise her hand to pick up the microphone that Alison had pressed to the Norwegian woman’s chest. The microphone just fell down, which served as clear evidence that the blonde is not one of those who can be easily manipulated. Baring her teeth, the Golden Dragon pushed her shoulder forward as Alison tried to push her, not allowing the brunette to left the final word by her.

She turned to follow the former champion, but suddenly Alison's manager approached her. Astrid raised her eyebrow slightly as the man took her hand. But so that he understood the seriousness of her intentions, she responded to this handshake by squeezing his palm tightly enough. Alison walked up the ramp, leaving the arena. And Astrid was about to take the final word. Throwing threats in the back, however, was not her style. Therefore...

"See you in a week," she said, picking up the microphone one last time, "there we will find out who is who."

The Norwegian woman rolled out of the ring, going up to Victoria. The Englishwoman sighed but nodded approvingly. She was glad that Astrid was able to restrain herself and, instead of a banal fight, agreed on an official match. The woman went to the commentary table to return the microphone and retrieve the helmet. But before it...

"I hope for your support!" raising the clenched fist above her head, she turned to the audience.

Hearing cheers, she finally gave up the microphone, taking her helmet back. Together with Victoria, Astrid began to climb the ramp, leaving the arena. The match with the former champion cannot be taken lightly, she knew that. Whoever Alison is, but once she earned the right to call herself the strongest in this federation. Well. In a week everything will become clear, it remains to wait just a little more.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down