by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 222 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 221 Guests :: 1 Bot

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Bathtub Fun: Shiori vs Yatori

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bathtub Fun: Shiori vs Yatori - Page 2 Empty Re: Bathtub Fun: Shiori vs Yatori

Post by Yatori Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:50 pm

Yatori kept grinning as Shiori slipped away from her. She licked her lips on seeing the exposed nipple of Shiori's lolling left breast.

The eager mafiosi advanced. "Come back here," she called sneakily. You had to be aggressive, Damian told her, when the match is more or less fair.

Soon as she judges herself in range of Shiori, Yatori will lunge forward to grab at Shiori's bouncing breasts. She wouldn't hurt Shiori, but she would certainly pay her back by turning her on, planning to tweak and toy with Shiori's exposed nipple while her other hand expertly massaged Shiori's other breast, trying to tug off the tiny slip so Shiori would be topless.

Distracting Shiori thus will allow Yatori to close in with her for another kiss, this time with her dominating...

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri_Is_My_Life Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:13 am

"Nuu!" Shiori squeals back adorably, playing along...

This time Shiori made no move to stop Yatori's advances, even letting her grope and play with her breasts (to which she squealed and giggled uproariously in the fashion of a gossiping schoolgirl). She played along for a moment, arching her back as yatori 'unintentionally' yanked off her tiny bikini top. "Oops," ^.^ she giggles... then as Yatori continues to have fun with her Shiori quickly plunges a hand into Yatori's bikini bottom, shoving a finger in her pussy and playing around with her... =P

Yuri_Is_My_Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:31 am

Enjoying her game with Shiori's nipples, Yatori gasped as Shiori's finger slipped into her bottoms and then her mound. "Ah!" She blushed madly and released Shiori to grab at the playful girl's hand, trying to pull it away. "N-no," she gasped as Shiori's finger explored her sex, looking highly embarrassed and uncomfortable, "P-please... no fingering... I don't... like that... so please..."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri_Is_My_Life Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:34 pm

Shiori couldn't restrain the naughty smile on her face as she dug into Yatori's sex further, not too hard, but still going in. "Awwww..." Shiori mad a pouting face at her opponent's resistance. "Dun wowwy, Shiowi wun't do it too hawd..." she said, cooing and giggling as she played with Yatori's mound...

As she did this she took the opportunity of the distraction to even the scales by de-bikini-ing Yatori and grabbing at one of her breasts, squishing it around in her hand playfully.

Yuri_Is_My_Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:50 pm

The madly blushing Yatori moaned as Shiori's finger slid into her mound. Her growing arousal deprived her of her usual strength and responsiveness, allowing Shiori to divest her of her bikini and play with her bare breast while holding her in place.

"N-no, please..." She weakly tugged at the hand exploring her sex. "I don't like... it..." Yatori leaned into Shiori. "Use... your... tongue... I won't... resist..."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri_Is_My_Life Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:45 am

Shiori giggled outrageously at her opponent's proposal, but she knew better... if she took her hand out of Yatori, even for a moment, there was the chance that she'd be able to overpower and overtake her, turning the tables. "Ooh, not yet, but rest assured I can comply with that request preeeeetty soon..." Shiori would continue to dig into Yatori until she orgasmed, unless anything stopped her, then back away quickly so they could start again.

Yuri_Is_My_Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:19 am

As the probing fingers dove deeper and deeper into her writhing sex, Yatori panicked. "Onegai!" she fairly wailed. Frantic arms went to wrap around Shiori to immobilize the girl's upper arms even as she gasped in pleasure at the invasion of her insides. "Pull it out!" Yatori breathlessly demanded, else she would launch Shiori into a weak suplex out of genuine fear.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri_Is_My_Life Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:23 am

Shiori gasped and quickly pulled her fingers out of Yatori, backing away as quickly as she could.... she stared wide-eyed at Yatori, feeling slightly guilty, not having realized how serious Yatori was

Yuri_Is_My_Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:25 pm

Yatori mewled from relief and arousal as Shiori's fingers fairly popped out of her mound. Her hand dipped to the front of her panties, protectively pressing upon her throbbing mound while an arm covered her bare breasts.

Seeing the guilt-ridden look on Shiori's face, she blushed. "Gomen," she mumbled. "I don't like... that... I should have asked you before the match... not to do that... It's my fault, I'm sorry..."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri_Is_My_Life Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:28 pm

"N-no... I.... I'm sorry...." Shiori replied softly, starting to feel just a little sick with the guilt. She had no idea how much she was hurting Yatori, or traumatizing her or whatever was the case. "I think... we should stop. Not do this right now," she said softly, feeling bad for Yatori...

Yuri_Is_My_Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next