Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 12:24 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Steaming Connections.

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Steaming Connections.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Steaming Connections.

Post by Ringropes98 Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:44 am

When Sierra accepted Mako’s proposal, she expected that to be the end of the conversation. That now she was finally able to close her eyes and enjoy the sauna like she had intended. It seemed that the blonde in front of her had other ideas, or was too excited to think of the Egyptians feeling. Because of this, Sierra let out a shout as she was suddenly yanked back to her feet and forced into a hug with an ecstatic and excited Mako.

Sierra was barely even able to get a word out before a kiss landed on her cheek, making the blush on her dark face grow even brighter. More so when she finally felt the sensations of their naked bodies rubbing up and grinding against each other. The feeling made Sierra let out a breathy gasp as she was momentarily overwhelmed by the sensation. She was still able to hear the location and time of where her spar with mako would take place as it was whispered in her ear. “G-great! I’ll be there. Haa. I’ll come up with something, don’t worry. Now, would you be so kind to let me go?” She asked, trying to keep her voice level. But a small moan was able to leak out.
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:20 pm

Mako smirked at Sierra with a pretty smug look. She could tell despite the woman's rejections, she didn't hate being touched by the provocative shark. Sure, she was against it, but Sierra couldn't hide the signs of pleasure peeking out from deep inside. Mako wasn't going to try changing Sierra's mind, though. For now she was happy enough with knowing that the woman was aroused by her. Chuckling, Mako released the sweaty woman without any protest.

"Ok ok~ But I'm gonna wear you down eventually. And then neither of us will be keeping our hands to ourselves~" Mako purred out seductively as she gave the woman a flirty wink and laid her head back against the sauna wall. Breasts completely exposed with her legs spread far too openly, the shark was incredibly sexy. So much so that the steam might not be the leading cause of heat anymore. Mako let a sigh of relief as she finally started to relax alongside Sierra.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:03 pm

Like a shark that could smell blood, Sierra could see clearly that mako knew she hit gold. That the Egyptian was more aroused by the close contact than she would care to admit. The closeness of their bodies and the sweat that accumulated from the sauna made for a very lewd scene and Sierra couldn’t stop herself from blushing like a schoolgirl at it all. It was taking all she had to not embarrass herself more and moan on the spot in front of the blonde.

Thankfully though, Mako had already got what shw wanted with Sierra accepted in her challenge. So with a final tooth filled smile, the tattooed blonde let the Egyptian go. Sierra let out a shuddering breath she had no idea she was holding as she sat back down on the bench with mako sitting opposite of her. The blonde doing nothing to hide her toned and beautiful nude body as she finally closed her eyes. Sierra swallowed thickly as she stared at her before finally following suit and closing her eyes as well and letting herself relax.
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3