Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 2 Bots

Derekrichey23

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai Endurance in Oil! Yvette vs. Daichi

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hentai Endurance in Oil! Yvette vs. Daichi Empty Hentai Endurance in Oil! Yvette vs. Daichi

Post by pu-level-up Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:38 pm

Hentai Endurance Match in oil

Win by making your opponent unable to orgasm

When Yvette agreed to do a Tension cross promotion, she didn't expect to be thrown into the deep end right from the get-go. Hentai Endurance was no joke, especially since she was supposed to fight against a guy. Yvette was sexually experienced, but here she was not only fucking but also trying to win a fight, something that was totally new to her. Still, she felt quite confident. Women had the advantage of being able to cum multiple times quickly without being worn out, whereas most men got drained from just cumming once. Yvette believed she'd be able to outlast her male opponent, provided he wasn't some huge mountain of muscle that could pound her into submission.

The slingkini that was her attire for the match embarrassed Yvette quite a bit with how loosely it hung around her breasts. It had been made for someone with a larger top than the slender French girl. It took quite a bit of fiddling with the skimpy garment, twisting it around her back to get it to fit tightly around her body. Even so, it barely covered anything. That was intentional Yvette supposed, as it gaemve easy access for hentai moves. She hoped her opponent was wearing something similarly skimpy.

Spoiler:

Stepping into the oil pit, Yvette was hit by a sickly sweet smell. She knew that oftentimes the oil in these matches was laced with aphrodisiacs. With the way the pungent smell made her body heat up, her heartbeat racing and skin tingling she knew this was the case. Yvette bit her lips, trying to keep her mind off her sudden arousal. She stepped into the oil pit, getting down on her knees to stop herself from slipping and falling,and began preparing herself for the match by taking the oil and rubbing it all over her body. Though that simply made the aphrodisiacs more effective, Yvette knew it was better to start of slippery than dry in an oil match.

The French beauty tossed back her hair, straightening up once she had covered her entire body. "Alright, I wonder who is going to face me?" she murmured softly.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Hentai Endurance in Oil! Yvette vs. Daichi Empty Re: Hentai Endurance in Oil! Yvette vs. Daichi

Post by Scourger X Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:42 am

Most teenagers would kill to have the opportunity to get close and personal with a girl just like Daichi was about to be. And yet, he was pretty much a walking handful of nerves waiting for his public execution. Let's get some background to this poor lucky boy and his situation. As a wrestler of humble upbringings, he came to AFW in hopes of gaining fame and fortune, so he didn't even bothered to give a quick read to the contract that he signed, which was basically a permission that allowed the company to make him fight in any match that they could come up with. Specially the ones of a more sexual nature. Things didn't end there either, when he was contacted to fight in a Hentai endurance match, much to his embarrassment, they offered him a specially high amount of money for his participation given that these matches where the more profitable for the business. So now he was about to get screwed , literally.

When he told his twin sister Akiko about his sudden decision, he was expecting to get a beating, a scolding, or at the very least get yelled at. Instead she told him that she respected his decision, but that he needed to go through with it to the end. And much to his grief, she wouldn't be able to support him from the audience this time due to the fact that she didn't wanted to see his... public deflowering. If anyone could see his situation from afar, they would see this feminine boy dressed in a girls swimsuit trembling like a chihuahua, a tomato colored chihuahua. Even if he already managed to will himself out of a panic attack, Daichi still was having trouble with his breathing. "Ok... no biggie... just win this thing... get inside and- NO!!! Not  like that- I mean, yes like that... but... Auugh-" He let out a defeated whine while he lowered his head. Only for his own entrance music to make him snap out of it by scaring his socks off. (girly scream) "I'M SO CHANGING THAT STUPID SONG AFTER THIS!" He sweared to the heavens as the music that he considered "badass" at first, now among his more hated songs ever, made him go running to the arena.

Daichi:

If one thing should be granted to him, it was the fact that Daichi was able to put up an impressive facade for show. As he went for the ring, the people cheering for him and his cute outfit managed to lift his spirit. "Maybe this won't be so bad?" He thought as he went to the oil pit to check his foe. His sense of smell was quickly assaulted by the penetrating smell of the oils in there. For some reason he couldn't understand, he was starting to get in the mood for this fight after inhaling the potent odor of the substances. It also helped that his foe was a pretty girl, pretty and smoking hot, with eyes of a similar color of his own, almond colored hair and a friendly aura to her overall. She was dressed with a bikini that probably could fit in a box of dental floss. The Japanese pretty boy made his way inside the pool of oil none the wiser of oiling himself up before entering.

"Heya! The name's- Woooaaah!" His friendly introduction was interrupted by the slippery ground that he didn't gave the importance to test before starting to walk freely. The femboy fell on his face, finally getting his front covered in the oil of the pit. "Ugh.. Daichi Kurozu" He completed, looking at her with his tongue sticking out and one of his eyes closed in a silly face to mock himself for his clumsiness.

Back to top Go down

Hentai Endurance in Oil! Yvette vs. Daichi Empty Re: Hentai Endurance in Oil! Yvette vs. Daichi

Post by pu-level-up Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:56 pm

Yvette's first reaction upon seeing her opponent was confusion. Daichi was supposed to be a guy, but the person who appeared before her looked nothing of the sort. Small and skinny, with a cute face and hair cut in a Bob, wearing what was obviously a woman's bikini, Daichi looked to Yvette to obviously be a girl. It was only as he got closer and Yvette got a closer look at his body that she began to think he was a guy. He lacked any womanly curves, especially around the chest and hips, and his features still had a manly air to them despite the cuteness.

"He must be what people refer to as a trap," she thought. She wondered what would make a male choose to look like this, but that wasn't really any of her business. All that mattered here was that Daichi was her opponent, and that she needed to milk him dry to win this fight!

The ladyboy entered the ring and kindly greeted Yvette, before slipping and falling flat on his face. The cuteness made Yvette giggle. She slid over, using her hands to propel herself through the oil, reaching down to help Daichi get up onto his knees.

"First time fighting in oil?" Yvette asked, "Don't worry, you'll get used to it quickly enough." After helping Daichi up to his knees, Yvette would extend one of her hands for a friendly shake. "Yvette Lotharingia, I hope we'll both have fun tonight!" Yvette certainly planned to enjoy herself, even if Daichi wouldn't.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:12 am

To have people laughing at him wasn't anything new for Daichi, so he was already expecting that Yvette would giggle. "Is it that obvious?"He would respond to her question in a sheepish manner. At least she would be nice to him and offer a helping hand for the fallen boy, he took her hand and then use it to lift himself back up. The femboy would listen to the french girl introducing herself, almost sounding eager to the lewdness that was about to happen between them inevitably. She sounded way more self-confident about it than the Japanese pretty boy, who was with a constant blush adorning his face "Ehhh.. Yeah, let's have fun Yvette"

Daichi would correspond her friendly handshake, his normally powerful grip weakened by the oil that made both their hands slippery. The short male would lean towards Yvette, he wanted to whisper something to his adversary. "Hey, I just wanted to tell you that you can let me know if I do something that you don't like during the match. Okay?" He let her know before crawling back towards his corner waiting for the Hentai battle to start.

Once the bell rang to start things up, Daichi took a long breath to prepare himself for this, soon after that, he would begin advancing towards the french beauty in all fours. The floor still was tricky on him, even when he was using both of his hands and legs to advance. He managed to arrive to where Yvette was waiting, the brunette boy would try to lock hands with his attractive rival. She probably thought that he wasn't very strong due to his fragile appearance, but this was far from the case, his power was impressive for both his visage and his size. If he managed to get his hands on her, she would probably be unable to overpower him.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:28 pm

Daichi was so cute, with his face blushing all red in embarrassment before the match even started. It was definitely his first time doing anything like this. Yvette would normally go easy on him, but with the aphrodisiacs soaking through her skin addling her mind, the only thing she could really think of was how much fun it would be to ride him until his cock was completely drained. She felt confident, but she knew that looks could be deceiving. Perhaps this young man was a sexual dynamo who would completely overpower her. Yvette wouldn't mind either way.

When Daichi leaned in and whispered in Yvette's ear, the French girl thought he was going to make a threat at first. His actual words made the French girl giggle even more. "Aww you really are too cute!" Yvette said in response, "Same goes for you cutie, if I do something you don't like, let me know OK?" Of course, that didn't mean Yvette was going to stop doing whatever it was, but Daichi didn't need to know that.

Yvette slid out to the center of the ring to meet her rival when the bell rang. Daichi took a little bit longer, but he seemed to be getting his footing in the oil. The French girl raised her hands, inviting Daichi to grapple, which the young man accepted. Yvette pushed against the smaller boy, but found him quite immovable.

"You're pretty strong for someone your size," Yvette admitted. Strength wasn't the deciding factor in oil wrestling though, and Yvette was about to show Daichi exactly that. The French girl pushed back for a moment, then suddenly let her left side weaken to throw Daichi off balance and have him slide right past her. Yvette would take this chance to get behind Daichi, using her slippery body to slide around him. She would then press up against Daichi's back, her arms hugging him around his waist, the entire front of her body pressing in tight to tease the inexperienced fighter.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:49 am

The plan that would allow Daichi to start things off nicely consisted mostly on the idea that Yvette wouldn't be able to best him in strength, and at first it looked like this would be the case. "Thanks, I get that a lot." He responded to her while he made an effort to make her stand back. Much to his bad luck, she did managed to make him stagger by changing her balance, making him lose his in the process.  "Whaaahaa!?" He babbled as the French girl made it past his defense, he felt a couple of arms hugging him from behind, he felt two soft cushions pressing against his back.

Daichi got distracted by the pressure of Yvette's hold against him, not that she was strong, but he still needed to get used to the fact that he was expected to... feel her up. As he tried to unhook her hands, a hard task due to the oil that covered them, the femboy lost his stand in the slippery surface of the pool, causing him to trip down on his front once again, this time taking Yvette along with him.

"... It got in my mouth this time..." Daichi said out loud to no one in particular, his normally cheerful tone sounding annoyed and whiny. Not long after this, the boy tried to roll on his own circumference so he would be face to face with Yvette, who was on top of him. The feeling of the girl's breast pressing and rubbing against him as he moved around was starting to arouse him, and it was starting to show through the thin fabric of the bikini he was wearing. "Enjoying the ride?" He said to his foe before he used his legs to hug her hips in an attempted vendetta. "'Cause now it's time for this horsey to ride you back!" The short boy snapped at her, seemingly unaware of the innuendo that he just dropped on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:30 pm

Slipping past Daichi was easy enough, considering Yvette's extra experience fighting in oil. Her hapless opponent wouldn't be able to defend properly against her slipping around him like that. Hugging Daichi closely from behind, Yvette took a moment to embarrass him a little by pressing her body into his back. Her soft skin and small breasts rubbed up and down Daichi's body for a few moments, teasing the ladyboy with Yvette's real lady parts.

But then Daichi slipped and fell forward, dragging Yvette down into the oil with him. Yvette grunted when they landed as Daichi's back dug into her front. She lifted off the boy for a moment, just enough so that Daichi was able to easily flip himself over underneath her. Then, when his legs snapped up around her waist, Yvette let out a soft gasp, feeling her body get pulled close as Daichi said his suggestive words.

"Oh!" Yvette gasped, falling forward so her entire front got pressed against Daichi's, "What a naughty thing to say. Well, maybe I'll let you ride me later cutie!" She winked at Daichi, then leaned in and gave him a soft kiss right on the lips!

That was a distraction though, as Yvette's real plan was to get her hands underneath Daichi's swimsuit. She reached underneath his top first, trying to feel up Daichi's chest and his cute boy nipples. Her other hand snaked down to get into those bikini bottoms, trying to grab Daichi's manhood and evaluate just how much of a man this cute little ladyboy was.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:37 pm

Normally speaking, Daichi's childish mannerism earned him the annoyance of the people he interacted with. This didn't seemed to be the case with Yvette, who far from looking discouraged, seemed to be getting waaaaay too comfortable, even if here this was probably for the better for the motion of the fight. The brunette boy cooled off when the French cutie gave him a small smooch in the mouth. Well, he got less angry and more flustered rather than cool, surely she managed to distract him momentarily from her hand work.

His chest wasn't something very noteworthy, even if a slight muscular texture could be felt; his nipples where standing up due to the abnormal stimuli from the aphrodisiacs and Yvette's meddling, Speaking of standing up, when the female's soft hand reached his privates, she mostly got a good feeling of his erect manhood, standing long enough for her to need two hands if she wanted to grasp the entirety of it. This, unsurprisingly, snapped the boy back into reality.

"Awaah? WHOHAHAHA-" Make no mistake, this was no breeding chant, it was mostly Daichi trying to make a coherent sentence and failing miserably at first. "That's my junk, lady!" He said all flustered, momentarily forgetting the whole situation. Strangely enough, the stimulating substance they where coated in started to kick in after the direct sexual contact, making the femboy become a little more willing to do what came next. "Ok then, if you're ready to get touchy, then I may as well do this!" Daichi said, a bratty smile in his face as he directed his hands to feel up Yvette's tits, starting to grope them and massage them in a circular motion.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:56 pm

Yvette actually thought the way Daichi acted was quite cute, though it may have been all the aphrodisiacs in the air addling her brain. She broke off their kiss after a moment, feeling that Daichi had gotten plenty flustered already, not wanting to make the boy panic from her advances. She had gotten what she wanted anyways, which was on hand underneath his top, and another into his bottoms. With a flick of her wrist, Daichi's top got pushed all the way up, revealing his cute boy nipples. As her hand stroked his shaft, she felt that hardening as well.

"You've got quite the tool down there! " Yvette said, feeling the boy's cock grow and grow and grow. She pulled down on his bottoms so his cock had room to reach its full length. When she grabbed it again, she couldn't help but let out a gasp, feeling its surprising length and thickness as she ran her oiled hand up and down its length.

Daichi's counterattack made Yvette giggle as his hands felt up her boobs. "Do you like them?" Yvette asked almost bashfully, as she was a little sensitive about her small breasts (especially considering how busty some of her colleagues were). "Make sure to feel them up as much as possible OK? But don't squeeze too hard, they're sensitive!"

She smiled as she continued to stroke his cock, working him up all the way until he was fully hard. Her other hand, after pulling off Daichi's bikini top, reached down to their crotches as well. But instead of touching Daichi, Yvette began rubbing her own pussy through her swimsuit. She was already warming herself up, getting her body ready to take on Daichi's manhood in a direct contest!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:37 am

For all of his bravado, Daichi was having some troubles keeping up with Ivette as she kept stroking his cock with enthusiasm, he tried to follow her lead with her perky breasts, taking away the top of her swimsuit (not hard given that it was pretty nonexistent since the start). "Y-yeah, they feel pretty nice..." He confessed to her, in all honestly, he thought that her tits did felt heavenly and the loving way he was caressing them was proof of that. The brunette teen could have continued massaging her sensitive chest. carefully using his fingers to fiddle with her nipples like she did with him. His trance was very deep indeed, as it survived the feeling of her hands on his dick, the pulling up of his top, but certainly not the removal of his bottoms, making the captive member stand tall and erect.

The femboy did noticed the change, he snapped out of his boob-induced dream to look down on Ivette's hand entering her swimsuit to begin touching herself, that by itself was very impactful for a horny young man but the visage of his erect penis in full display and making contact with her skin due to it's length hit him like an adrenaline injection. Daichi had seen enough Hentai to know where this was going, and he felt pretty intimidated to make that kind of contact from the get go. "Woah! A little forward, don't you think?" He said as he tried to push her by the stomach so he would be able to sit in front of her.

"Buy me flowers first!" Daichi said ironically as he directed his hands towards her ass, not for sexual reasons this time (even if it was pretty stimulating to his sexuality) When the pin-sized powerhouse sank his fingers in Yvette's buttcheeks he couldn't help himself but to moan in lust at the soft feeling, but he ignored it. Making use of his strength, the male wrestler tried to get up to one of his knees in order to get some leverage on the dominant woman, as he now had managed to avoid confrontation by getting her sex away from his. "Nice butt by the way."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next