Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

To bond with another (For Scourger X)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

To bond with another (For Scourger X) - Page 2 Empty Re: To bond with another (For Scourger X)

Post by Deus001 Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:25 am

Adama hadn't really had a time where she was......well normal as one could class it as. Too many a time Adama would travel from one place to another, her mentor would teach Adama things like English and Maths as they went though so that the siren would have a grasp of the usual things that one should learn at least. But Adama truth be told had been curious about such a way of life, to not have to thing about where you were going to sleep for the night and if it would even have a roof over it........

To not have to worry about looking over your shoulder after you won an underground fight, but it was second nature at this point for the siren of the sands at this point. Still to actually have a day of normalcy that actually matched that, she'd be curious. Daichi's comment that Adama was in actuality a person that was going about battling criminals made her chuckle though. "Well it was really me simply fighting to earn a paycheck, often with the odds stacked against me...... Adama said, she decided for the sake of not wanting Daichi to think less of her she would omit the more........darker details of that. One time Adama straight up snapped a guy's leg at the knee using a pipe as a fulcrum at an underground fight among other things.

Daichi spoke of how powerful Adama had been in the match, to which Adama would note "I'm actually not all that powerful in my upper body, you remember when I swiped your leg out from under you? I simply let my opponent's gravity and momentum added to my strength, I know Judo, Jiu Jitsu and Akido. Styles that aren't reliant on your own power all that much. Adama wasn't a black belt in any of them however, but she was more than capable of it. She was indeed flattered however by Daichi's praise, with her responding by lightly squeezing his hand as he spoke of his sibling.

"Oh? Be sure to send my regards and that her Brother is a delightful sort, I'm intrigued to see for myself in all honesty. I've spent too much time battling large and burly foes that it might be a nice change of pace!" Adama said assuming Akiko was similar to Daichi in looks. it was true. Many of the times she fought in her travels with her mentor it had been against local toughs hoping to try and earn a buck by beating down some mysterious silver haired waif, only to end up with their heads slammed to the floor. But it prompted Daichi after the fact to have a serious moment, speaking of how he fought for his mother and sister. Adama pondered on it, her mentor had never seemed vulnerable to her in all honesty. He had been wise, kind and supportive. Almost like a parent in fact, Daichi spoke of that. Perhaps if Adama was prompted, she would have acted the same to her mentor........

Daichi's awakening came from an accident? It seemed to have sparked a realisation within him, that he could use his discovered talent for a purpose. But that he lacked polish as opposed to his technical sibling. "That's noble of you Daichi, I see I made the right choice in a man. I.....know what its like to have a troubled background, I was an orphan in Jerusalem since birth. Ran around with the other urchins until I tried to pickpocket the man who ended up saving and training me from that life....." Adama spoke more about herself to someone other than that man thus far since that time, it......felt nice actually.

The introspection was cut off however as Daichi pointed out to a carriage nearby! Adama knew of these, people still used them in rural lands even to this day. But this was one that was very much for a couple out tonight, said two people were there right now! The siren smiled brightly as the boy held her hands, the Israel girl once an orphan now felt like a princess. Her dress having certainly helped with this visage. "Yes......shall we?" Adama would shift around in the held hands so that she'd stride towards the carriage leading Daichi "Two please, I insist Daichi. Now, be a dear and help the lady up the steps." Adama would pay for their ride here before nearing the steps and then daintly extended her hand towards the boy. Intent on being stereotypically courted in this evening ride........

Back to top Go down

To bond with another (For Scourger X) - Page 2 Empty Re: To bond with another (For Scourger X)

Post by Scourger X Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:13 am

The dark and cold night wasn't exactly the favorite time for Daichi, he thought of the daylight as prettier, just like he liked happy people the most. With Adama however, things were interesting, for starters the girl looked very adorable covered by the shadowy atmosphere of the moon-lighted sky. That night was also turning out to be a nice experience on his book. getting to know someone as interesting as her was surely great. By this point he even forgot the regret of having won against her last night, as well as... other unfortunate events from his past. The warm feeling of the white-haired girl sent a hot sensation through his body that made him smile and get excited in a way that wasn't common for him. She made him feel... comfortable and familiar for reasons that were beyond his reasoning.

When they found the fantasy-themed vehicle that he noticed with the energy of a kid, his companion looked like she was also eager to get onboard, she even paid for the ride. Normally Daichi wouldn't have had any problem with the one who paid for it, but the words of Akiko resonated in his head "Be a gentleman Dai" His big sister recommended before he left the hotel room. Things like that where kind of alien to him honestly, he was respectful of other people's well being, specially women, but he never associated that with chivalry. Fortunately for him, his anxious realization wasn't able to develop, because a new opportunity made itself present shortly after that.

Adama was an interesting girl, to say the least, a moment ago she revealed her childhood as an orphan to hims like it was a nothing... he may have been to elf-absorbed in his memories at the time, but he did heard of her life with her mentor. She was also traveling without her mentor, an orphan that had no one to look for her safety... far from considering that as cool, he felt sad for her. Daichi couldn't even consider the idea of living his life without his twin and their mom. To be able to smile after living such bleakness through her like, honestly, it made her smile even more special...

To think that a person as strong as her wanted his help to get on the carriage was almost funny, but he knew almost exactly what she meant with it. Daichi took her hand with his, it may have been the difference of strengths, but for a moment it felt vulnerable and delicate, that hand that probably could snap a person's arms in two. Being the usual silly boy that he was, Daichi got on his knees as he put on a laughably serious face with the deepest tone his feminine voice allowed. "My lady. Would you have the kindness of following your knight this fair night?" Following his cute play, the brunette and short gentleman would open up the charriot with his free hand. Getting in first without releasing Adama's hand, the teen boy would make sure that she was following his lead as he helped her get inside with him. "Heh, y'know? you actually do look like a princess in that dress, like Cinderella. Your pretty hair is even white like cinders..." He said to her in honesty, wether it sounded as flattery or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:59 pm

Truth be told Adama had never really acted like this before, like ever. The siren of the sands with her background as a lonely orphan meant that she had to grow up much faster than normal people would have, more so if you had the rough streets of Jerusalem to have to live in. Israel was beset on all sides after all, so you had to be tough. It didn't help that Adama's unique hair and eyes made her apart from those other urchins, but that wasn't to say that the siren was immune to the trappings of dreams.

To be able to dream of being like Cinderella, to be treated like she was actually important to someone. Perhaps that was what led to Adama geting this dress that she donned tonight, it had been a gift from her mentor. After a year travelling together he'd remembered the time they first met and to reward Adama for how well the girl had progressed she was granted one wish, the first thing Adama lay eyes on was a store selling customised dresses with one similar to hers being on the windowstill.

It was the one time that Adama actually felt......risen from her humble start. She was given the shot at glory and she took it, now here she was. Miles from the desert and walking into a carriage of sorts under the cool skies of the land of the rising sun ironically enough, being courted by a guy who was as far from a typical representation of a male one could get. And quite frankly Adama decided she'd have it no other way.

"Indeed I shall!" Adama had decided to go with a posh British lady voice, to better accentuate the fact that she was being courted and her carriage awaited. The siren of the sands would take the first step of the carriage, making sure her bare leg was exposed from the dress up to her knee to tease Daichi as her pale skin shone in the moonlight. Giving a salacious smirk to him she'd stride into the carriage and take her seat, said seat was plush. Large too, Adama could practically sink into it even. She sighed in content, slipping off her shoe flats to bare her feet as she relaxed.

She had heard Daichi's comment about her dress, which made Adama actually giggle. She'd look at him with her amber eyes and say "Thank you Daichi, this dress was a gift. I was asked for one thing that I'd like to get by my mentor, this was the first thing I pointed to. It was like......I could become more than some urchin from the desert with it, I kept it close. Wearing it only a handful of times, for only when I felt truly happy so that I could always associate them with this dress..... she'd mutter the last bit as she'd lean in to Daichi with her gaze looking upwards at the stars.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:32 am

The wind blew cold that night in Kyoto as the couple started to ride on the carriage, horses galloping through the streets, rocking the vehicle gently. Adama leaned her head towards Daichi's shoulder, to which he reciprocated by doing the same, slow and softly to prevent them from bopping painfully. he rested his head against Adama's, some of her white hair getting on his face. She glanced at him with her amber-colored eyes, telling him of the story of how she got a present from her master. Like a normal girl that wanted to feel pretty... It was a very sweet memory, he could tell by the loving tone that her voice expressed. "That does sound like a very cool present, and it really looks good on you"

Aside from all of his flattering, even if it was the first thing that came to his mind, Daichi wasn't that transparent all the time, he made some connections in his mind between he and Adama. They both lived a better life thanks to their protectors; his family and her mentor. She seemed to be vulnerable deep down, pretty much like he is most of the time, they were both similar in a different way... she was strong in the inside, but weak to his touch, just like he has a strong body with a weak spirit. At least, that's what he thought.

"Your mentor... also sounds very cool, I'm glad that you have someone like that in your life. I would like to meet him someday. Maybe?" He asked her, while he grabbed her hands with his own again, almost like he was making a negotiation. "Maybe I could present you to my sister and my mom as well! I think that you would like them, and they'd like you tool!" He finished with a strong blush on his pale cheeks, asking a girl if she wanted to meet his family wasn't something that he could say out loud without some embarrassment showing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:44 pm

Adama couldn't actually recall the last time she felt this.....giddy was probably the term best used to describe how she currently was. Her mentor while being very caring and kind towards Adama wasn't exactly the time to give hugs but rather a pat on the shoulder and some good advice for her, he'd help cover her with his cloak during harsh weather at least. But hugs and being near someone like this outside of a fight, it was next to unknown for the siren of the sands.

However she.....quite enjoyed it. Daichi's assessment towards the girl from Israel was rather true, that she had a vulnerable side to her. It was very rare that it was ever shown, being an orphan in a place like Israel could harden you from the start. Never mind the fact that she was trained by her mentor to never display fear in battle. Or to betray any sort of response that could give the enemy something to go on, perhaps he sensed that side to her and did so out of concern for the siren.......

"Thank you Daichi, to hear that warms my heart greater than any desert sun." Adama muttered as she felt him nuzzle her snow white locks, such a thing felt near natural to the siren of the sands. The girl heard Daichi speak of perhaps meeting Adama's mentor, Adama would chuckle and say "That would be nice, that will be quite some time however. He's travelling west around the world until one day we meet, I expect he'd be pleased to meet you though."

Neglecting the fact he'd likely want to test Daichi in a fight to ensure the androgynous boy was worthy of the desert maiden among other things....but truth be told Adama was confident he'd rise to the challenge when it was presented.

Daichi in turn suggested introducing Adama to his family, Adama giggled and said "That would be delightful Daichi, I'd be honoured to meet them. Perhaps I could bring my Oud and play for them. Oh look!" Adama would exclaim as she pointed out to the night sky, lo and behold there was a pair of shooting stars! "Quickly make a wish! I watched the night sky of Israel for them and never had the chance till now!" the siren of the desert would be silent as she muttered a wish in her native tongue of Hebrew. "אני מאחל לאושר שלנו......."

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:49 pm

It was quite obvious that Daichi tends to say embarrassing things because of his simple nature, he probably didn't saw nothing wrong with telling Adama that their father figures should meet. Indeed, the feminine boy was as much of an unusual man as his appearance suggested. Just as she was talking about meeting up with his family, a shooting star suddenly caught her eye, diverting his attention towards the night sky.

"Wowsers! I've never seen one of those before..." He responded to the sight of the tailed-star, everyone knew about the superstition of asking for a wish when you saw a shooting star, something that he truly believed to be true because, well, he was Daichi. "Yeah, let's make a wish!" Taking his hand off Adama's just to put them together, like he was praying, the emerald-eyed boy asked his request to whomever could hear it and make it a reality.

His lips whispered something that was far too meek to be heard, because he knew that the wish needed to be a secret between the star and him for it to come true. Daichi heard Adama speak her wish out-loud, would that mean that her wish would not become true? He didn't knew, he didn't made the rules of magic, and she did said it on a language that he didn't understand. Still, he wouldn't ask her about it, he just hoped her wish would come true.

"Tonight is a special night, don't you think?" Daichi asked Adama while he grabbed her hand once again, longing for the heat it brought him. For as much as an airhead that he was, he knew that revealing his wish would be too embarrassing, even for him. He wished for her mentor to come back and never to abandon her, and he wished for his family to never abandon him, and maybe... he wished for them to... remain close as well.

"I don't tend to enjoy the night, but, right now I want this to last..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:00 pm

Adama didn't actually speak Hebrew all that much these days, not since she had departed from Israel. There had been hardly any need for it since she had mastered the English language and to a lesser extent Japanese since entering this land, not to mention the use of it could at times remind Adama of when she was just an urchin with no plans for herself and what to do beyond simply surviving the week.

But for a certain moment, when she wanted something to become true. She would speak her native tongue so that the memory would be engrained just as it was with her elaborate dress, even one who could be as enigmatic as the siren of the sands still had that child like interest deep within herself. Adama wasn't able to hear what Daichi might have wanted, but in her heart she likely was aware of it. The Israel oracle imagined being back in that desert with the night sky, however the cold wouldn't affect her. Not so long as she carried her thoughts of Daichi in her mind.

"Indeed Daichi. I.....feel so.....cared for......" Adama said with a content sigh, it was such an odd feeling. But......she could really get used to it in all honesty. It certainly seemed that Adama had indeed found a place that she could belong to, a person to be with. She could explore the oasis with him and never be lost.

"Daichi, there's a place I'd like to take you. Its just next to my place with a view of the city, its not too far from here actually. What say you?" Adama offered, since coming to Japan it had been her favourite landmark. She'd lean in and whisper where it was to the feminine boy, Adama then cautiously said "Fair warning though the building I'm in can be a bit.......rough at times. You'll have no worries though, let's just say the people there were given a reminder of my skill in combat." with the Israel girl giving a sly little chuckle afterwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:53 am

The wind blowing made it clear that the night was going to be quite cold, an even better reason to seek a roof to sleep, at least this would be Daichi's normal train of thought. But right now he did felt comfortable just like that, with Adama by his side, he almost felt like he could just close his eyes and drift away for the night. He may have stayed like that forever if it weren't for the next words that the sand maiden expressed.

She wanted to bring him over to a spot near her house where they would be able to see the city, the idea of going to a place with a good view didn't resulted unpleasant to him. But Daichi blushed when Adama mentioned that it was near her place, he wasn't naive enough to ignore the implication of a couple going to one of their homes after a date. Not that he believed that the girl was offering him something... for 18 or higher public, he just thought that their date would be mostly on the park and the surrounding area. "Ehhmm..."

Daichi may have been flustered, but he still wanted to see Adama happy, and while the idea that the place was probably one of those dangerous neighborhoods didn't helped, he was more than willing to follow the ashen-haired girl to wherever she wanted to go."Y-yeah... let's go there, sounds fun..." His voice did seemed to drip a sense of hesitation, but it was probably more because of his meek personality rather than the promise of it being a rough neighborhood. "Don't worry about it, I'm pretty strong myself, you know?" He said winking at her while he flexed playfully his arm, and even if it was said on a funny tone, it could be argued that this wasn't an understatement, given that the cute and petite boy was capable of lifting people off the ground with relative ease.

With the decision taken, the carriage stopped shortly after that, the couple gave their thanks to the driver of the vehicle for his services, and Daichi was the first to go out just so he would be able to lend a hand to Adama as she was the next to step down. "So, I guess that you're leading now." The chocolate-haired boy informed to his companion, and with that, he took her hand, a gesture not very common on Japanese culture, but to the boy it felt only natural to him, as he was kinda nervous, after all they were going together to the parts of Kyoto where people shouldn't go alone at night, even if both happened to be strong fighters...

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:02 pm

Adama was the sort that was comfortable in most places, from the slums to the high rise places to the vast sands. But her mentor had told her that other people might not be, meeting Daichi here reminded her of the fact. However he had more than proven himself of being able to take care of himself, hence why Adama felt it okay to bring him close to her domain. There was one spot nearby it that since arriving in Tokyo Adama had claimed as her own, now no one would go near it save for the siren of the sands. She felt it would be ideal for this evening to bring Daichi to there not to mention reassure him that despite her less than ideal living conditions the siren was okay for certain if he was to be by her side.

"Thank you Daichi." Adama said as she was helped down off the carriage, after bidding farewell to the driver Daichi spoke that he'd follow Ms Saadia. She would smile and hold Daichi's hand, leading him round a corner, then around another. Down a street and to the left, then down that street and then another and another. Before long Adama and her partner would find themselves at a very, very tall building. With a large bridge connecting to another at the top.

"This used to be a hotel apparently, then it got turned into an apartment block. I'm on the highest floor." Adama muttered softly as she'd lead the androgynous boy into the lobby. It certainly had the look of a hotel foyer, though now it was shabby and downtrodden. The floor wasn't well swept among other things, the siren didn't dwell on this. She had a present for Daichi, she'd walk with a brisk pace through it and hit the elevator button. Better not take the stairs. It too looked fairly shabby, but it had a wide window to watch the city from. Adama pressed the top floor button, floor by floor. It was then on the 25th floor the elevator stopped.

The Israel girl would smile at Daichi and lead him to a room by a pair of double doors. The room's door had Hebrew on it signalling it belonged to her. She dug out her keys from the folds of her dress and opened the place. It was only 1 room, with a small bathroom next to it. There was a large closet, a bookshelf and a bed in it. Adama would say "Daichi, do me a favour and wait outside please......" she'd nod and move into the room and close the door to let the feminine boy wait for a bit......

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:52 am

As he and Adama walked through the streets of Kyoto in the dark of he night, Daichi could only think about how concerned he was about the girl's safety, he probably wouldn't like it if it was his sister and mom living over here. Well, the ashen-haired girl was no pushover, and the same thing could be said about his sister (she was actually the scariest person he knew) nut still, he couldn't help to feel like that, they still were humans that could be harmed. After entering the tall building that was his date's residence, the brunette boy started to feel scared for totally different motives, the place looked like it got straight out of a horror movie!

"Lovely... hopefully this wasn't a haunted hotel..." He said, half-joking and half-hoping that indeed the place wasn't the home of a ghost or a serial killer. When Adama called for the elevator, Daichi followed her lead to the top of the building. Probably the presence of another person over there would've calmed the feminine boy, but they found no one on their way to the apartment. When they finally made it to Adama's door, Daichi let out a loud and audible sigh of relief.

The young man's chill wasn't long-lived however. The maiden of the sands asked him to wait for something outside, in there, alone. "Wh-wha...? Wh-why?... wait-" The young woman closed the door behind herself before the boy was able to express his fear out loud. He was stuck outside on the dark halls of that creepy place. Daichi waited there on the middle of the corridor, looking nervously for anything or anyone in there with a pale expression of fear on his pretty face. He waited for Adama to open the door again, no doubt that he would be entering her home as soon as she opened again. Never did he thought that he would find himself hoping that hard to find a delinquent or literally anyone else, that wasn't wearing a bloody hockey mask or a knifed glove on his hand, to keep him company.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next