by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Heroine and Villainess! Mighty Star vs. Claudia von Bismarck

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Heroine and Villainess! Mighty Star vs. Claudia von Bismarck Empty Heroine and Villainess! Mighty Star vs. Claudia von Bismarck

Post by pu-level-up Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:05 pm

Standard Match

Win by Pinfall, Submission, or KO

"She's got a superhero gimmick hm?" Claudia mused as she waited backstage for her match to start, "I guess that I'm playing the role of the villian?"

The military-themed German babe crossed her arms underneath her bust, looking with bemusement at the match card and her opponent's biography. She wasn't displeased with this setup, as she knew it would provide a great show for the crowd. The American superhero fighting against the German war machine, it sounded like the plot to Captain America! The part Claudia didn't like was that the crowd was going to be biased against her right from the start. Still, it would be fun to stuff it in their noses by beating up the hero, but it certainly wasn't going to win her any more popularity.

"Well, it's not like I'm planning to lose. If she wants to play hero, she'll have to go through me first!" Claudia said, firing herself up as she got up and prepared to make her entrance.

The stadium lights dimmed as Claudia's entrance music began to play over the speakers. War imagery flashed across the jumbotron screens, tanks, artillery, battleships and airplanes, all in either black and white or grainy colored footage to give it an older feel. The German blonde stepped out to a cacophony of gunfire, striking a pose as the lights focused upon her imposing figure.

Spoiler:

The German babe hopped into the ring, circling around as she posed for the crowd. She took off her hat, twirling it around her fingers before throwing it out into the audience as her entrance music faded. As she awaited her opponent's entrance, Claudia relaxed in her corner of the ring. She was attentive though, keeping her eyes on the entrance ramp as she awaited the entrance of this supposed superhero.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Heroine and Villainess! Mighty Star vs. Claudia von Bismarck Empty Re: Heroine and Villainess! Mighty Star vs. Claudia von Bismarck

Post by Yori Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:16 am

Theme:
Mighty Star:

The Indomitable Mighty Star burst from the black curtains from gorilla position with long powerful strides, coming to a stop at the edge of the ramp. She planted her boots firmly on the metal grating a shoulders difference apart. Fists planted on her hits she stood tall, proud with a puffed out chest and a model's smile. From below bright lights rose along with a hum of a wind machine, blastinga torrent of air up at her from below. Her mane of hair fluttered around her as well as her fabric sash shipping about, giving her an added degree of heroic presentation. After holding her pose for a shirt time, her boot heels snapped together and an arm dropped to her side. She gave a crisp salute, eyes up towards the sky as the giant screen behind her displayed a massive American flag waving in the wind.

Even with her presentation, the crowd wasn't entirely behind her. Both women represented nation's far from Japan's own interests so the audience could easily lean to other side. For tonight anyway. She hoped to win over their hearts and minds after this match and show all of AFW they had a new heroine worthy to defend those who could not defend themselves. The blond bombshell took her time stepping up the ringside steps, making her way onto the apron. In a swift dip of her body she slipped between the top and middle ropes and into the ring.

"Ms. Von Bismark I presume. Young, talented by all accounts I hear and quite lovely to behold. Yet you carry with you an air superiority. Left unchecked such things could lead you down a dark and disastrous path. So I come here today to test your mettle and ensure you have humility when you walk these halls." The Paragon of Patriotism sized Claudia up without a hint of malice in those bright blue eyes of hers. Her tone spoke of duty and body language was one of mutual respect. With a thrust of her arm, she reached out to offer her opponent a shake of the hand. "I look forward to seeing you at your peak."

Back to top Go down

Heroine and Villainess! Mighty Star vs. Claudia von Bismarck Empty Re: Heroine and Villainess! Mighty Star vs. Claudia von Bismarck

Post by pu-level-up Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:43 pm

Seeing her opponent make her entrance, with all the wind whipping around blowing her hair and that cape up, Claudia had to admit Mighty Star really did have the aura of a superhero. The salute to the American flag truly cemented the theme to this match though, as on one side of the stadium the jumbotrons showed all the patriotic symbols of America, whereas on Claudia's side it showed the war machine of the old German reichs. Had this match taken place in WWE, there would be no doubt who was the favorite to win, but in the AFW in Japan there was quite a bit more sympathy towards Claudia and the Germans. Still, Claudia was perfectly fine with playing heel to this American blonde's face.

The German blonde stepped right up to her American counterpart when she entered the ring. Up close, Claudia could tell that despite the silly gimmick, Mighty Star was actually quite a mighty opponent. She stood slightly taller than Claudia, with a solid build that rivalled the fit German's physique. Claudia's steel blue eyes met Mighty Star's, and though the German detected no malice, it was obvious from one look that her opponent had real conviction behind her words.

That made Claudia smirk. "You can call me Claudia," she said, "If you're going to use my last name then you'll need to add on my noble title, and that's just too awkward."

Seeing her opponent offer her hand, Claudia reached forward, making it look like she was going for a shake, but at the last moment she flicked the offered hand aside. "You can save the pleasantries after I kick your ass Captain America," Claudia said, "Let's see if you even deserve to be called a hero!"

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:26 am

Mighty Star quirked a brow at her opponent's mention of the necessity of her "noble" title in use of her surname. She could only assume she was referring to the tagline of "The Pride of Germany" which had been something she had seen in her brief delve into researching her opponent but hadn't paid much mind to. Having it brought up now though made the rather bold statement seem like a title of ego rather than merit. The super heroine wouldn't argue against her opponent's potential, but that was all it was. "As I do not intend to humor such an egregious overstepping in your self appointment, Claudia will suffice."

Her brow furrowed as her hand was cast aside, letting it linger in place before letting it fall away, the offer scorned. The Paragon of Patriotism could only shake her head in disappointment as what she knew to be the truth continued to manifest before her very eyes. Such a shameful display of sportsmanship would not go unanswered once the match had finally begun, she would make sure of that. "I see I will be handing out more humility than I originally bargained for. Very well. I hope you ate lightly today Claudia, because I am about to serve you several helpings of humble pie."

"The real heroes are the men and women of the US Armed Forces, that protect my beautiful country from all the threats that I can't be there to stop myself. You can reserve your praise for them once I have shown you the true cost of your precious pride." With nothing more than a stiff upnod, Mighty Star stepped forward in ready position for the bell. The second she heard it ring, she would be on Claudia in that very instant, trying to clamp down a rough collar and elbow lock with the other woman. She didn't hold back, throwing her weight and power into the hold to try and force the other blond down to a knee with sheer brute strength and leverage.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:47 pm

Claudia frowned when Mighty Star referred to her title as self-appointed. Her wrestling moniker certainly was, but Claudia was real European nobility! Before she protested though, she caught herself. She never liked to make it a big deal, and here especially it wouldn't look good for her or her family. So she held her tongue, her face turning into a smirk as Mighty Star continued with her speech.

"Are you done monologing?" Claudia asked loudly, cutting through Mighty Star's speech about the US army, "Gosh you really are Captain America. Your patriotism makes me want to puke." She shook her head, raising her arms as well as she waited for the bell to ring.

It wasn't just Mighty Star who charged forward when the bell rang, Claudia rushed in as well, meeting her opponent in a clash of blonde hair. Claudia went in for the collar and elbow as well, locking arms with Mighty Star as two powerful women tested each other's strength. The German was surprised when she found Mighty Star immovable, it seemed the American really had some power in that thick frame of hers! But Claudia was no slouch, refusing to move no matter how hard Mighty Star tried to shove her down.

"Heh.. That's the best you got?" Claudia said, putting on a strong front even though her opponent was pushing her to the limit, "Guess the super soldier serum isn't as effective as you think!"

Claudia knew that over time, getting locked up like this was only going to wear her down. She had no plans to play by Mighty Star's rules. She shifted her grip, grabbing onto one of Mighty Star's arms, then ducked low to get underneath her guard and twist the arm behind Mighty Star's back, trying to transition from the collar and elbow into an armbar!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:27 pm

"I wouldn't steal the accomplishments of others by claiming to be a Captain. I will not apologize if your stomach cannot handle the pure passion I radiate for my country. Perhaps one day you will find something you love that dearly to understand yourself." Might Star locked in, bearing down hard on their elbow and collar lock. Despite being impressed by Claudia's pure muscle, she made no real mention of it. Instead she worked to hold her ground, unyielding, trying to grind down the other blond's resolve. In truth she was at a loss on how to break them apart, never having come up against another woman capable of matching her strength. It was invigorating as it was vexing.

"I cannot condone the use of drugs of any sort. I derive my strength from pure American muscle!" Mighty Star retorted back with a heated breath, readying for the long haul of attempting to wear Claudia down by thrashing her a bit with their tie up. Her attempts to lead however were swiftly turned on its head as the German broke free, wrenching her arm in a hard twist as she circled around the mighty Heroine. Mighty start was bent forward, stumbling with Claudia's lead, thoroughly caught. She grit her teeth at the sharp twinge of pain in her shoulder and elbow. She looked as though she was in peril!

Mighty Star turned her head to peer up at Claudia with a sudden smirk. The heroine threw her body forward, stretching out her arm to plant her palm on the canvas. Kicking her legs up and over, she flipped herself in a one handed cartwheel to land on her feet again, untwisting her arm from Claudia's hold. She promptly jumped herself backwards, turning her wrist over to grab for the blond's arm and try to flip her over and onto the mat with a snappy armdrag takedown to seperate the two of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:52 pm

"Heh, American muscle means nothing against German ingenuity," Claudia shot back as she twisted Mighty Star's arm, racking up the pressure on the superheroine's shoulder. This was a great way to wear down the strength of her opponent. Claudia preferred contests of strength to decide her matches, but Mighty Star seemed to be more than a match for her in that aspect. She needed to stack the cards in her favor, and the best way to do that was to take away her opponent's ability to use her strength.

What she didn't expect was Mighty Star's counter. The cartwheel to untwist her arm surprised Claudia, who hadn't been in enough matches to see someone execute that kind of escape. That left an opening, giving Mighty Star the time she needed to quickly reverse her grip and throw Claudia head over heels in a n arm drag takedown!

"Guh!" the German blonde gasped when her back hit the mat. She recovered quickly, rolling over almost immediately and pushing up to her knees. "OK, you got me there," Claudia said, trying to get back to her feet as quickly as possible to defend against Mighty Star's next attack.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:15 pm

"Ingenuity... or conniving? Hmm!" Quite possibly either way true as the German managed to make the first real move and lock down the paragon of Patriotism. She had no intentions to be held down for long, showing that not only was she powerful but also rather spry. A career of acrobatic entertainment served her well, turning her escape into a flashy feat. Mighty Star wasted no time in turning her defensive maneuver into an offensive push, hurling the other blond across the ring with added oomph that only came with her raw strength. Dropping down onto her back with the arm drag, she tucked her legs in and kicked them back out to kip up to her feet without hesitation. She might not be a high flyer by nature, but this big girl could move.

Mighty Star didn't intend to give her opponent a chance to catch her breath, charging the rising German full on like a freight train with a head full of steam. It would have been easy for her to throw herself at the other woman with all that weight and momentum behind her. Instead, she went a more technical route. Taking a larger step forward, she tried to plant the sole of her boot one one of Claudia's legs as she rose, using that to leap up and send her knee whipping around to try and nail the woman with a shining wizard right in the jaw. "And I intend to get you again!"

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:18 am

Mighty Star certainly had a superhero's strength as she tossed Claudia onto her back. The German blonde was no lightweight, so being tossed like that required remarkable strength. And the way she escaped the armbar was certainly impressive. Claudia began to have some doubts, was she outmatched by her opponent?

She didn't have time to dwell upon the thought, as Mighty Star was already charging at her. Claudia expected her opponent to use her strength to bowl her over, so she dug in her heels and prepared to meet her head on. The superheroine had other plans though, as she instead went for a kick. The German recognized the shining wizard coming at her the second Mighty Star raised her boot to step onto her knee. She barely had time to react.

"Gah!" Claudia gasped, raising her arms to intercept the knee coming at her head. The kick blew through her guard, smashing her arms into her head with tremendous force. It snapped her head back and knocked her off balance, sending her crumpling to the mat once again. Still, Claudia was far from out. If she hadn't blocked that, Mighty Star might have taken off her head! She lay on her side, groaning as she tried to push up to her feet once more, trying her best to ignore the pain in her arms and the dizziness in her head.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:26 pm

Once the bombshell blond got rolling it was a her thing to stop, something Claudia was about to find out firsthand. Her footfalls hit the canvas like rumbling thunder, closing in fast. The German attempted to erect a defensive bulwark to the coming storm but the headstrong heroine wasn't even the least bit dettered. When she planted her boot and sprang up, there was a moment both women caught each other's eyes. Mighty Star had on a confident smirk, giving her opponent a small wink before her body whipped around to send a shattering knee around straight towards her head.

Even with her arms up, the German was blown back like a shotgun blast had hit her point blank, knocking her flat on her back. Mighty Star landed on her knees, looking back to see the state of Claudia. She hummed thoughtfully at the sight of the woman already staggering to rise again so she decided to lend a hand. Hopping to her feet, the pillar of Patriotism strutted up to the German, reaching down to clamp her hands down on her shoulders to roughly pull her upwards. Rather than bring her to a stand however, she shifted her hands to the woman's sides. Spreading here legs she attempted to force Claudia's head between her legs, trapping her in a bent position.

Standing tall and proud, the American Heroine saluted the crowd with a wide smile before reaching down to wrap her arms around the German's waist. With a grunt, the blond attempted to hoist the other woman up, flipping her up onto her shoulders in a prime position to powerbomb her back to the canvas to take a dominating lead in their bout.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next