Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 3 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Showing the Giant Around

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Showing the Giant Around - Page 3 Empty Re: Showing the Giant Around

Post by Mart-Kos Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:43 pm

Origa’s spit-take perfectly summed up Kazuma’s reaction to the surprise announcement. They had only known each other for a few hours and now they were gonna have to face off against each other in the ring?! To make matters worse he needed to make Origa cum before each pin attempt?! Kazuma had never even kissed a girl and now he was being told to get into a Hentai match! Kazuma glanced over at Origa who seemed to still be processing the information too, only in her case she seemed even more anxious about it than he was. “Well I guess we’ll need to put that lunch on hold then.” Kazuma tried to hopefully to get a word out of her. Instead she wordlessly walked passed him and onto the bus. Kazuma followed her on and saw her take a seat in the back row and decided to join her. The moment he tried to sit down though Origa slammed her purse down on the spot, perhaps emphasizing her need for space at the moment.

Kazuma quietly took a seat on the opposite side of the bus, it was going to be a long trip as the shuttle would need to make a few stops before arriving at the arena. It was awkward as it was only just the two of them in the back of the small vehicle. Origa hadn’t said a word the entire time, in fact it looked to Kazuma that she was wrestling with some inner turmoil. Finally Kazuma decided to voice his concern.

“Hey Origa are you okay? You really don’t look all that excited to be going up against me. I’m not offended by it or anything it just seems to me more like you’re dreading it more than I should be right now. After all, I’m the one that has to fight a giant here.”

Last edited by Mart-Kos on Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar error)

Mart-Kos

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:36 pm

When the bomb dropped like a fifty megaton nuke, Origa was completely frozen for a couple of moments as her brain tried its hardest to rationalize the information she had just received. She was to make her Tension debut against the very man who was giving her the tour of the grounds and campus! To say that Origa was shocked would be the understatement of the year. When the bus arrived Origa wordlessly stepped on and went to the empty seat in the back, doing her best to stare out the window and not at her newly found out opponent.

No one besides her and Kazuma stepped onto the bus so the two of them were both subjected to a smothering awkward silence that seemed to stretch on for who knows how long. Every now and then Origa’s eyes would go to the boy that was sitting next to her before they would snap back to looking out the window as he attempted to make eye contact again.

Finally Kazuma decided to break the incredibly Awkward silence and finally asked the dark giant about the upcoming match and why she was being so silent on it. For a couple of moments Origa didn’t answer and kept quiet before finally she let out a long sigh. “You said earlier that you were going to watch some of my earlier matches, both when I was an indie and when I came to the AFW. While there are plenty of which where I am the powerhouse on the scale of Andre the Giant and others. There are also those in the lewder side where that is not the case.” She let out another sigh, her eyes still looking out the window. “Let’s just say that my experiences with hentai are.... not so great.”
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by Mart-Kos Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:00 am

Kazuma managed to get a response out of Origa but that only seemed to make her even more sullen than before. Were her Hentai experiences really that bad? Kazuma pulled out his phone real quick and entered Origa's name into a search bar. He looked over at her real quick, it didn't look like she was gonna make any attempt to stop him. So he pressed enter and saw a number of videos show up the first couple appeared to be of her first matches in Friction so he pressed the first one; it was a Hentai Pinfall match against Da Xia, Kazuma had never met her but he knew Da Xia by reputation as one of the lewdest tricksters in AFW.

The match started off simple and easily enough with Origa throwing her opponent around like a rag doll. It quickly changed when Da Xia began to fight back and revealed that she had somehow managed to get a hold of Origa's risqué ring gear and soaked it in some kind of aphrodisiac. The match quickly changed in Da Xia's favor and Origa was at her mercy. Kazuma closed the video before it could finish and moved onto the second video which was a Hentai cage match against Juno Lane. Kazuma recalled a brief encounter he had with Juno a few days ago, she was a beast but Origa looked pretty strong, surely this match would be more in Origa's favor.......it was not.

Kazuma quickly closed that video and scrolled down the list, blushing as some of the video thumbnails showed Origa in various compromising positions against smaller, female opponents. But the thing that annoyed Kazuma the most was that most of the video titles referred to Origa as "The Crushable Amazon". He now understood why Origa would be so upset about getting into another Hentai match. She had only spent a day with Kazuma and was probably now thinking that he was probably some closet degenerate that was going to take every opportunity to ensure he'd leave her a mess in the middle of the ring. He needed to clear up this misunderstanding and there was only one way to do that.

"Origa can you look at me for a sec?" Origa however made no attempt to turn around so Kazuma grabbed her arm and tried to pull her away from the window and towards him. Now she started to show some resistance as she forcefully pulled away from him but that wasn't going to stop Kazuma from trying. Kazuma continued to try and pull Origa away but she wasn't having any of it, they were at it like this in a bit of a stalemate. One sudden sharp turn by the bus though ended it with Origa falling back into Kazuma's lap. When she tried to get back up though Kazuma tried to keep her in his lap.

"Look, just listen and look at me for a sec, alright?" Kazuma exclaimed causing Origa to briefly stopped struggling and look at him.

"Look I know how embarrassed you must feel to have to get into a Hentai match like this but it can't be all bad right? I mean it'll give you a huge advantage against less sexually experienced opponents.......like me for example since....I'm a virgin." Kazuma could feel the blush on his face intensify as he had just told this woman he had know for less than a day one of his most private secrets. Before she could speak however Kazuma put his hand on top of Origa's mouth, silencing her. "Please let me just talk for now. Back when I was a kid there was this girl I really liked and childishly promised to marry. But as we grew up we were pretty close. Then one day in middle school, I had to go away on vacation for a few weeks and while the two of us usually kept in contact she never answered any of my messages during that time.

When I got back and was going back to school one day she rode by on the back of one of the delinquent upperclassmen's motorbikes, looking like a real Gal, fake pink hair dye and everything. The shock made me go full on hikikomori for a few years and destroyed my confidence with women. When I became a wrestler I thought "Maybe if I face off against a few women in the ring as opponents I can start getting my confidence with them back." It kinda worked as I could talk and flirt with women easily enough but anything beyond that and I would start to worry about getting hurt again just like I was by my "childhood fíance".....or at least until today when I asked this girl I had only just met to come over to my place for lunch this afternoon. Now I got to step into the ring with that same girl and make her climax when I've never even kissed a girl.

I've kept it a secret ever since I came here because here in AFW there are all kinds of women, including violent, lustful women that like to blur the line between heaven and hell like Oboro of Khaos Ring or Lust. I know Hentai matches can quickly....escalate into something else entirely. I don't know how our match is going to turn out but.....if I somehow do end up getting my V-card punched tonight I'd sure as hell be grateful if it was a great woman like you instead of some sex crazed maniac." Kazuma finally moved his hand away from Origa's mouth and awaited her response.

Mart-Kos

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:34 am

Origa had said her piece and went back to looking out the window. She saw in the reflection Kazuma pull out his phone and she could already guess what he was about to do. She may have been known as the dark queen in standard matches, any opponent would be wary when faced against her but when her hentai matches came up, the crushable amazon seemed like the perfect title for her.

When the amazon felt Kazuma grab her are she at first resisted at first. Until the bus driver made a sharp turn and suddenly Origa was thrown onto the smaller boy’s lap her widened eyes staring at his chin. She listened as Kazuma told his story and told her the shocking revelation that her future opponent had never been with a woman before. Origa wasn’t a virgin, she just never did it with a man in the ring so she could only imagine what it would be like for someone who was both.

“Thank you for telling me this. I guess I won’t be the only one who’s going to be nervous about this match huh. By the way, can you let me up now?” After awkwardly letting her up Kazuma pointed out that they were stopping, Origa looked out the window and saw that he was right. After stepping off of the bus Origa and Kazuma stood on the platform for a moment before Origa spoke up again. “This was a lot of fun Kazuma, thank you for doing this. I guess the next time we see each other it will be in the ring so don’t expect me to go easy on you ok. Until then, I’ll see you tonight” she said to him before she turned around and began her walk back to her apartment.

When she got there she went to her closet and grabbed her gear. With her gear in place in her duffel bag, Origa made her way out of her apartment and to the Tension arena. Tonight she made her Tension debut with the very person who showed her where everything was and she planned on holding nothing back.

To be continued in Tension.
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3