Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Against a Titan (Da Xia vs Origa Hentai Pinfall)

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Against a Titan (Da Xia vs Origa Hentai Pinfall) - Page 7 Empty Re: Against a Titan (Da Xia vs Origa Hentai Pinfall)

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:12 pm

Da Xia smiled in sheer delight as she felt the hot juices of Origa spraying onto her leg as the giantess bucked in the corner, trapped against her body. Satisfied with reducing the woman to another moaning mess, Da Xia would step away from Origa to let her sink into the corner as she would grab onto her hair, shoving her own face right against it so that she could sneer maliciously into her opponent's eyes. "This is what you get when you think you can win on size alone." she hissed out before taking a step back to twist and yank Origa out of the corner and throw her down onto the mat like the sack of potatoes that she was.

She would prance around the ring, acting as if she took down the giantess through skill alone but everyone watching knew that something was up. Her smile was too mischievous and malicious to point to anything else as she would drop on her knees, barking at the referee to get into position before laying on top of Origa, mashing her chest down onto the massive breasts and shoving her forearm into the face as she went for the pin!

Back to top Go down

Against a Titan (Da Xia vs Origa Hentai Pinfall) - Page 7 Empty Re: Against a Titan (Da Xia vs Origa Hentai Pinfall)

Post by Ringropes98 Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:09 am

After such a massive climax Origa’s only support was Da Xia’s thigh, so when it was removed from her still dripping sex it didn’t take long for the caramel amazon to slide down the turnbuckle and seat again the canvas. The giant felt her hair get grabbed again as the pink haired bully rubbed her face against her thigh before forcing her to look up at her. Origa was too weak to respond to the bully’s scathing comment and was easily dragged out of the corner and thrown back to the center of the ring.

There Origa laid spread out as Da Xia pranced around the ring as if she was some sort of conquering hero when in reality many of the audience were piecing together the inconsistencies between Origa’s outfit and Da Xia’s seemingly strange confidence. But little of that mattered now as Origa let out a soft coo when Xia laid her body against her own and pressed Origa’s face into the mat for the pin.

1!...2!...
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:55 pm

Da Xia's smile grew bigger with each count, bobbing her head with the referee's count as the final slap hit the mat as Da Xia secured the pinfall, the bell ringing shortly after to signify her victory as she quickly got to her feet, hands rising above her head as she reveled in her victory. The arrogant smile on her face as she raised her hands above her head as she raised a foot up and planted it down right on Origa's tit as the referee came to grab a hold of her wrist to officially signal Da Xia's victory as she yanked her arm away.

She turned her attention down to Origa, her victory alone wasn't enough to keep Da Xia's mouth from running off, leaning forward to jab her finger into her face. "You thought you could just walk in here and beat me up for being bigger than me, well whose laughing now!?" she screamed into Origa's face as she gave one final shove to her defeated foe's face before prancing around the ring, the crowd descending their boos upon her, soaking in the negativity as positive reinforcement before finally making her exit out of the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7