by rhooney Today at 2:53 pm

» gras bestellen
by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

[ ̶S̶t̶a̶n̶d̶a̶r̶d̶ Handicap Match] Astrid Arvidsson vs ̶Y̶v̶e̶t̶t̶e̶ ̶L̶o̶t̶h̶a̶r̶i̶n̶g̶i̶a̶ The Part Timers - When One Bunny Is Not Enough

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

[ ̶S̶t̶a̶n̶d̶a̶r̶d̶ Handicap Match] Astrid Arvidsson vs  ̶Y̶v̶e̶t̶t̶e̶ ̶L̶o̶t̶h̶a̶r̶i̶n̶g̶i̶a̶  The Part Timers - When One Bunny Is Not Enough - Page 3 Empty Re: [ ̶S̶t̶a̶n̶d̶a̶r̶d̶ Handicap Match] Astrid Arvidsson vs ̶Y̶v̶e̶t̶t̶e̶ ̶L̶o̶t̶h̶a̶r̶i̶n̶g̶i̶a̶ The Part Timers - When One Bunny Is Not Enough

Post by skip-stop Sun May 31, 2020 6:49 pm

After the first count, Astrid felt a slight movement under her, however, this was definitely not enough. Given the damage that the Frenchwoman received, Golden Dragon was sure that Yvette would not get out of this position. However, she did not relax for a second, holding the leg of her rival. After the second count, only one second and one clap separated her from the victory. Perhaps this would not be a victory that Astrid could be proud of, but the defeat of Yvette would certainly become an incentive for her to continue training and work on herself.

- Tr... - Astrid heard already.

But before the last clap of mat was heard, unfamiliar music began to play in the hall. There was a misunderstanding on the faces of the audience. And, there is nothing to hide, on the face of Astrid too. Together with the audience, the girl turned her head to the ramp. Her left eyebrow raised at the sight of an unfamiliar pink-haired girl who was rapidly approaching the ring.

- What the fuck? - the girl asked herself barely audibly.

The stranger climbed into the ring and did what she should not have done. And the point was not that because of her Yvette will be disqualified. She should not order to Astrid. Because of this, the surprise on the blonde's face gave way to anger.

- Will you forbid me something, shorty, huh???! - her voice was surprisingly harsh.

Whatever her plan, Astrid was distracted and did not even notice how she let go of Yvette's leg. Though with difficulty, but after this, the Frenchwoman managed to push Golden Dragon away from herself. Clicking her tongue in displeasure, the former MMA fighter rose to her feet. Can anyone guess what she will do now? Right. She went right at the intruder to kick her damn ass! However, at the same moment, the referee also got to her feet and crossed her arms over her head, pausing the match. Astrid, who with a certain degree of honor, always abided by the rules, stopped.

The referee got down from the ring and went to the commentator's table to discuss the situation. And it did not take much time, because she soon returned to the ring. Astrid frowned, wondering what would happen now.

- The rules were violated, and therefore Yvette is disq...
- Stop! - Astrid said loudly, not letting the striped shirt finish.

Now she was bursting with indignation. Instead of a match, it all turned into some kind of farce. The audience in the hall was silent, not understanding why Astrid did not allow her opponent to be disqualified. Astrid, meanwhile, had already managed to add up two plus two, realizing who dared to enter the ring, interrupting the match. She pointed to the pink-haired girl.

- You! You stole my clear victory! And thus you dishonored not only me, but also your tag partner! Do you think someone will respect her and your team as fighters, knowing that at any moment one of you will come to interrupt the match of the partner? - Astrid lowered her hand and took a deep breath, closing her eyes, but when she opened them, her gaze became a little softer. - But I understand that you acted out of excitement about your friend. It deserves respect. I propose a solution. Your tag team is against me alone. Here and now. Handicap match. Special conditions: you can be in the ring at the same time, standard rules for the rest. Agree, and the audience will forgive you this mistake, am I right???!!!

The last question was addressed to everyone present in the hall. And the hall exploded with screams and applause, welcoming this proposal. Astrid glanced at the striped shirt, which in turn glanced at the commentator's table. After a moment, the referee nodded, allowing to change the type of match. Now everything depended on these two young girls. For her part, Astrid did everything she could to not end this evening on such a miserable note.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

[ ̶S̶t̶a̶n̶d̶a̶r̶d̶ Handicap Match] Astrid Arvidsson vs  ̶Y̶v̶e̶t̶t̶e̶ ̶L̶o̶t̶h̶a̶r̶i̶n̶g̶i̶a̶  The Part Timers - When One Bunny Is Not Enough - Page 3 Empty Re: [ ̶S̶t̶a̶n̶d̶a̶r̶d̶ Handicap Match] Astrid Arvidsson vs ̶Y̶v̶e̶t̶t̶e̶ ̶L̶o̶t̶h̶a̶r̶i̶n̶g̶i̶a̶ The Part Timers - When One Bunny Is Not Enough

Post by pu-level-up Sun May 31, 2020 9:15 pm

Asaki didn't care about what Astrid was saying, she was far more concerned about Yvette, who despite having kicked out of the submission hold was still lying on the mat, one hand on her lower back, groaning in pain. The pinkette nurse ran over to her friend, checking her out to make sure she wasn't permanently injured somewhere.

"Yvette, where does it hurt?" Asaki said, placing her hands on her friend's back. A hiss of pain from the French girl told her that it was her lower back. After pressing around the area for a moment, the nurse let out a sign of relief. "You'll be ok," she said, "No permanent damage, though you will have a nasty bruise in the morning."

She helped Yvette to a sitting position. "T-thanks Asaki..." Yvette said, grateful that her friend came out to save her. She figured thanks to this interruption the match was over, she was going to lose anyways so it hardly mattered whether it was by pinfall or disqualification.

But then Astrid issued her challenge. The crowd roared as both Yvette and Asaki gaped at the tall blonde. "A-are you kidding me?" Yvette said, "Can I just lose?" She held up her hands as if to surrender, but Asaki grabbed her arms and pulled them down. The pinkette nurse left her friend's side, walking straight up to Astrid, tilting her head upwards to look her in the eyes.

"You dumb brute, you want to keep on fighting? Fine! I'll take you on!" Asaki said. She knew Yvette wasn't going to be in any shape to keep on fighting, so even if this was a handicap match she was going to have to do the heavy lifting. Yvette, exasperated at her partner, pushed herself back up to her feet and stood behind Asaki, backing her up.

"Ok! It seems that both sides have agreed to a handicap match!" the referee called, relieved to not be the focus of Astrid's attention. She waved her hand at the announcer table, from which a bell rang, signalling the restart of this match.

Asaki was already rearing to go. When the bell sounded, she jumped forward, rushing directly to attack Astrid. "This is for hurting my friend!" she yelled, throwing her entire body into a powerful roundhouse kick aimed at Astrid's side! She put all the fury from seeing Astrid beat up Yvette into the blow, thinking that it would bring her some justice!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:14 am

Match type: handicap
Victory conditions: pinfall, submission, knockout, disqualification
Special conditions: the tag team can be in the ring at the same time

Astrid's heart slowed. Her soul was completely empty now. And gradually something filled this emptiness. With every new word that flew out of the mouths of her rivals, she felt something start to move inside her. Something very big. Something that usually sleeps. Something that usually wakes up only when the girl’s rival is strong enough. Something that can wake up when she comes into a real rage.

Astrid did not budge when the pink-haired girl, full of confidence, went to her, insulting her. She did not budge, but her body began to shake. There was darkness before her eyes. And inside this darkness she saw huge orange eyes. But this time, the reason was not that her opponent was so strong. This time, Astrid felt what had happened to her a long time ago.

Who dares?:

- You... - her voice trembled, - two ungrateful small cockroaches... how dare you spit in the face of the audience who came here to look at the fighters? HOW DO YOU DARE TO INSULT ME AFTER EVERYTHING???!!!

She no longer heard when a new bell sounded, marking the beginning of a new match. Astrid straightened to her full height and now it was clear that her face was distorted with anger. It might even have seemed that now her lavender eyes had turned red. Those who do not care about the opinion of the audience and fans have no place in the ring. Those who are so ungrateful to their rivals have no place among the fighters. Those to whom self-conceit has dulled vision must be destroyed.

The rage of Golden Dragon:

These girls managed to do what no one could do in the last five years. They awakened the rage of Golden Dragon. And now the anger that filled every cell of Astrid's body burst out. Now she had no other purpose than to destroy those who entered this ring. All this could be avoided, then her rivals chose a different path. Well, let them enjoy the consequences. The Norwegian girl saw the pink-haired girl raised her leg. Idiot. Starting a fight with a powerful but predictable kick is just crazy.

Rage gave her an unprecedented increase in strength. Golden Dragon rushed forward, reducing the distance, because at a short distance the kick of her rival would have no effect, while her defense was minimal. However, now it was not important. Because now Astrid intended to grab the throat of this nurse with her left palm and squeeze it like a lemon. If she had managed to take another step forward, then she would have lifted Asaki's body into the air with just one hand before sharply pointing it down with the intention of crushing her against the mat with the crushing chokeslam!
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:03 am

"Asaki watch out!" Yvette yelled out. Asaki wasn't listening though, having already rushed forward to throw her powerful roundhouse kick. What she wasn't expecting was for Astrid to rush forward as well, getting too close for her kick to connect properly. The pinkette tried to back off, but with all her weight on one leg there was nowhere she could move!

"Ack!" Asaki gasped. Her kick (or rather her thigh) bounced uselessly off of Astrid's side. Astrid's hand meanwhile closed around Asaki's throat, instantly strangling the poor nurse. Both of Asaki's arms grabbed Astrid's helplessly as she tried to open the powerful blonde's grip to no avail.

The blonde faced little resistance as she raised Asaki up by her throat. Asaki's face turned red like a tomato as she struggled for air. She didn't stay up in the air for long, as Astrid stepped forward and slammed Asaki into the mat hard! The nurse hit the mats with a huge thud that shook the entire ring.

"No!" Yvette gasped. She had to jump in and try to save Asaki, who had been brave enough to come out and try to save her. The bunny girl bit back the pain in her body, rushing forward as Astrid held Asaki down with one hand. Yvette had no time to think. She ran in as fast as she could, throwing her knee upwards to catch Astrid right in her face, hoping that blow would knock her off of Asaki and free her beleaguered tag partner.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:58 pm

When anger takes over Astrid's body, she turns into a real monster, which destroys everything around, regardless of the consequences. And she will never allow anyone to insult herself. When her hand gripped Asaki's throat, the Golden Dragon gave a furious cry before lifting the pink-haired girl into the air. The rumble from the collision of the body of this girl with a mat was deafening. Now for the long-haired blonde was enough to squeeze the throat of her rival so that she lost consciousness. However, there was some movement ahead.

The Norwegian girl looked up and saw Yvette approaching, who, apparently, decided to take Astrid by surprise. Well, she succeeded. The former MMA fighter really did not have time to defend herself or evade a brunette attack. The Frenchwoman’s knee slammed into the face of the Golden Dragon, forcing her to release Asaki’s neck. Perhaps in another situation, this would have been a fairly effective move, because now this blow made her roll back. This move would be fairly effective if these two girls did not cause the fury of the Golden Dragon.

The face of the former MMA fighter burned due to pain. Due to the fact that she could not protect herself, she even felt a bell ringing in her ears. Yvette was not too strong, but her speed was enough to make this blow powerful enough. Leaning back, Astrid put her feet on the mat and straightened her arms, taking a low start position. Maybe these girls will have a chance to oppose something to the power that Astrid now possessed. But without coordinated teamwork, they did not have the slightest chance to defeat Astrid, the Norwegian girl knew this.

Let's see how you handle this!” - she thought.

The girls rushed forward, realizing a sudden counterattack. Yvette probably expected that she would be able to create a distance between the tag team and Golden Dragon. So now Astrid did not intend to stop for a break. As adrenaline flows through her veins because of her anger, she is ready to ignore any pain. Her goal now was to destroy. Therefore, she intended to take maximum acceleration in order to send her own knee to Yvette’s head! Perhaps the running knee strike was not the most favorite Norwegian girl’s move, however, experience has suggested that such a counterattack at the moment is the best option to save those and not give her rivals time to regroup!
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:57 pm

Asaki was beginning to turn purple underneath Astrid's hand. The powerful blonde was relentless, squeezing down as hard as she could, seemingly trying to pop Asaki's head like a cherry! The nurse desperately tried to slap at the hand, the powerful arm, anything to try and free herself. It was no use, Astrid was truly infuriated and was literally trying to kill her! She closed her eyes, running out of air, preparing to meet her maker...

When suddenly Astrid let go of her grip. Asaki's eyes snapped open to see Yvette's knee smashing into Astrid's face, forcing the blonde to reel back. The bunny girl did not pursue Astrid, kneeling down beside the pinkette who was busy coughing to try and regain her breath.

"Are you OK?" Yvette asked, her hand patting Asaki on the back. The nurse swallowed, blinking back tears from her eyes. She nodded.

"Yeah... You saved me!" Asaki said, her voice still rather hoarse and weak. She gave Yvette a quick hug of appreciation. They couldn't stay idle for long though, as Astrid wouldn't be put down by that level of attack.

Indeed, the second they turned their heads, they saw Astrid thundering towards them. "Watch out!" Asaki gasped. She gave Yvette a powerful shove, quickly rolling back out of the way. Yvette gasped as she fell onto her back in the other direction. Asaki had reacted just quickly enough to save her from getting her head rung by the knee strike, it seemed.

But now they were separated once again, one girl on either side of Astrid. Both Asaki and Yvette scrambled to get onto their feet as fast as they could. Settling into defensive positions. Neither girl wanted to tangle with Astrid, not when she seemed this angry. They both tried to keep this distance, forcing Astrid to choose one of them to attack, which would leave her back open to the other!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:56 pm

Literally one second separated Astrid's knee and Yvette's head. In a fit of rage, the Norwegian girl did not care about the consequences. And ultimately it came down to one simple truth. She is not obliged to respect those who do not respect her. And if she does not respect her opponent, then it makes no sense for her to restrain herself. That is why she was now ready to crash into the head of the Frenchwoman. She had already pushed off from the mat, rising into the air when the pink-haired girl pushed her partner, saving Yvette at the very last moment.

Astrid flew between the two girls, landing on her feet and quickly turning around. Her eyes shifted first to the right, then to the left. That's how. Now both of her rivals were on their feet, taking up positions on both sides of Golden Dragon. Not one of them was going to attack. It seems that they still remembered the benefits of teamwork. Astrid's chest rose and fell heavily. Not because of fatigue, but because of the anger that was boiling in her. Her gaze accidentally passed the audience.

Damn it...” - she thought.

Somewhere inside her, the voice of reason woke up. In this state, she would be able to cope with each of her rivals, even opening her back. But the long-haired blonde, knowing herself, understood that if she continued to submit to her rage, then this match would end in that she would simply break each of them. Public opinion is a very moody lady. Maybe everyone in the audience understood that Astrid's rage was caused by the vile behavior of these girls. And still it is unlikely that anyone would appreciate if Golden Dragon turns them into two broken pieces of meat. No. For now, she will have to pacify her anger.

She closed her eyes for a second, taking a deep breath. The powerful dragon lay on his belly and tiredly closed his orange eyes. The girl's heart began to beat a little slower. She opened her eyes, trying to completely release her rage. Without internal fire, she will have to reckon with the fact that she is in the minority. And although each of these girls is not as strong as she is, but the numerical advantage is a significant advantage. Astrid's eyes looked at Yvette, then at Asaki. Golden Dragon understood that as soon as she went on the attack on one girl, the second one will immediately attack her from the back to try to save her partner from the force of the blows of the former MMA fighter. She had no eyes on the back of her head to avoid this. And she could not afford to turn to the one of the girls, because in that case the other would immediately strike in front. Which side do not look, but the situation was rather regrettable, because she could not stand still.

- Well... - Golden Dragon took another deep breath, - let's see.

The blonde rushed to Asaki, raising her fists to the level of her chin. First step. Second step. One more step and then she will be able to send a lightning strike to the head of this pink-haired girl. That was her plan. Yes? Given the distance and speed with which Yvette had acted before, she should have been almost behind Astrid. The blonde had no eyes on the back of her head, so she was obliged to rely on experience and instinct. She was about to stop abruptly, shifting the weight to her right leg. Her torso began to turn to the side, while her left leg began to rise up. If she was not mistaken, and her instincts did not let her down, then the high side kick or, as many others called it, the superkick should be sent right to the Frenchwoman's chin! Realizing that she would have a hard time with two opponents at once, Astrid was obliged to take a chance and send at least one of the girls to rest. And in order to catch an opponent by surprise, you need to convince him that he is doing everything right. Therefore, now she could only hope that her experience allowed her to develop the right plan.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:25 pm

Though Yvette and Asaki were both new and inexperienced fighters, they knew enough about working as a team. One girl would hold Astrid's attention, while the other struck from her blind spots. It was basic, but simple tactics sometimes worked best. Which was why the two of them both kept their distance, neither one trying to close and tangle with the angry blonde. They wanted Astrid to make the first move and attack one of them, because then they might have an opening to strike.

And then their chance came, when Astrid made her decision to strike at Asaki. The pinkette grimaced when Astrid came at her. Having just been on the receiving end of a chokeslam, Asaki wasn't eager to take another hit. But if it meant that Yvette could get in her attack, then Asaki would take it. She stood her ground, trying to buy Yvette as much time and create as big an opening as possible.

For her part, Yvette didn't hesitate. She felt quite bad that Asaki had to jump in and save her this match, and that her friend had already taken such a huge hit. She wasn't about to let Astrid do that again. The French bunny charged after Astrid, intent on getting to blonde before she could do anything to Asaki. Which meant she ran right into Astrid's trap.

"Huh?!" Yvette gasped as Astrid suddenly stopped, and then threw a powerful kick backwards. The bunny girl had no time to react, all she could do was cross her arms in front of her body as best as she could and take the hit. Astrid's kick smashed into her forearms with such force that it knocked her arms into her chin painfully, sending the bunny girl reeling back. Yvette let out a cry as she fell down on her ass, landing with a loud thud.

"Yvette!" Asaki gasped. She sprung into action, dashing at Astrid with her arms raised. "Stop hurting her!" Asaki yelled as she attempted to throw her entire body at Astrid, jumping at the blonde and aiming her shoulder at her muscled body with a flying tackle!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:50 pm

Having managed to calm down, Astrid decided to rely on her experience. Therefore, she chose Asaki as the target, she already knew about the capabilities of Yvette, so now the greatest probability of success was connected with her. The girl rushed forward, however, at the most crucial moment, she held her breath. Golden Dragon turned around, raising her left leg. Her heart missed a few extra beats. Yet Yvette was right behind the Norwegian girl. And she was not ready for such a turn of events. Even though she had crossed her arms in front of her face, the power of Golden Dragon was too great for such a small girl. Astrid's eyes narrowed as the Frenchwoman fell down. Now it remained to deal with the pink-haired girl.

Speaking about that. Even the audience was surprised that Astrid was able to at least temporarily deal with one of the girls. Still, Asaki was not shocked enough to freeze in place. With another scream that caused the long-haired blonde to click her tongue in displeasure, the nurse rushed right at the Norwegian girl. Perhaps if Astrid was standing firmly on her feet now, she would be able to restrain this onslaught. But now her stance was not strong, so she could not protect herself. Asaki crashed into Astrid, causing the girl to make a  painful moan.

Astrid collapsed onto her back and now her head was at the feet of Yvette, who had fallen a moment earlier. However, now the former MMA fighter did not care much about positioning. Asaki lay directly on Astrid and her head, paradoxically as it were, was now into the generous chest of the blonde. This fact did not worry the girl too much, so she did not throw off the nurse herself. Instead, Golden Dragon tried to wrap her legs around the pink-haired girl's waist. And then grab her right wrist with her left hand. If successful, Astrid would slip her right hand under Asaki's grabbed hand, securely fixing one of the most painful submission holds. It was the kimura lock!

- This is a match, dumbass, - Astrid would say, - or do you think I should just let you beat me?

Even though Golden Dragon was able to calm down, she was still annoyed by the girls' behavior. What does "stop hurting her" mean? They definitely came here not by chance? Because Astrid first saw those who did not understand that the only goal of any fighter in the ring is victory. Did Asaki and Yvette really think that when they entered the ring, they would simply win without a scratch? Something was definitely wrong here. However, if they both wanted this to end, then there was a fairly simple solution. Asaki could submit right now and then no one else would suffer.

Last edited by skip-stop on Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:44 pm

Asaki's tackle was crude, but it worked well enough to take Astrid down onto her back. When the pinkette opened her eyes, the first thing she saw were Astrid's bountiful breasts. Had this been a more sensual fight, Asaki would definitely have enjoyed the view. But this was a violent battle where they were trying to really hurt each other. The nurse had no time to waste as she tried to get up onto her knees.

Astrid though had a different idea. The blonde quickly wrapped her legs around Asaki's slim waist, and in a deft motion had Asaki's arm trapped in a painful submission! The nurse cried out as her face got forced to the mats, her arm wrenched painfully behind her back, pressure building on her shoulder. She tried to struggle her way out, but Astrid was far too strong.

Yvette by this point had shaken the cobwebs out of her head. She was quite thankful she had been able to react fast enough to block the worst of the kick. Had that hit, she would have been knocked out for sure! It still took her a moment to realize what had happened. Her eyes widened as she saw Asaki held down in a painful submission.

Luckily though, Astrid's head lay right at her feet and the blonde was quite busy torturing the pinkette nurse. Yvette didn't yell out like Asaki, she wanted to make sure Astrid didn't notice she was coming. Instead, the French girl kicked her long legs upwards, aiming to wrap one leg around Astrid's neck and use the other to lock in her ankle, hoping to catch the blonde in a figure four headlock! She hoped that her legs would be strong enough to choke Astrid out, or at the very least distract her enough to enable Asaki to escape.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next