Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 6:10 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:04 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:56 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 4:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Gwen 'Sexual Witch' Gothica vs Ailinn 'Imperious' Byrne - Bedroom match

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Gwen 'Sexual Witch' Gothica vs Ailinn 'Imperious' Byrne - Bedroom match - Page 3 Empty Re: Gwen 'Sexual Witch' Gothica vs Ailinn 'Imperious' Byrne - Bedroom match

Post by Iceman Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:12 pm

Even being in the disadvantage on their exchange Ailinn knew her willpower was bigger and her presence a much more dominating one than Gwen’s, and that showed when the Gaelic was able to withstand the Witch’s clever pumping at her pussy with cold resolve as the sexy brunette cowered in more than obvious fear at any of Ailinn’s movements or threats. Gwen could have the Irish’s body at her mercy, but the greenette had control over the goth’s morale and that would give her the upper hand eventually.

Ailinn couldn’t deny though that her rival was making her feel really good, her fast paced breathing forcing her to have some raspy moans to get some air into her lungs. When the greenette managed to get some brushing against the Witch’s pussy she retaliated by grabbing her hand and renovating her pumping at her womanhood, but she made a big mistake by not reassuring the headscissors. As Ailinn felt Gwen’s legs losing their strength the Gaelic would use a sudden burst of strength, groaning to make it even more intimidating as she made her final attempt at prying her rival’s legs open. If allowed she would back for some seconds to gain her strength back while looking at her rival with cold eyes.

Back to top Go down

Gwen 'Sexual Witch' Gothica vs Ailinn 'Imperious' Byrne - Bedroom match - Page 3 Empty Re: Gwen 'Sexual Witch' Gothica vs Ailinn 'Imperious' Byrne - Bedroom match

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:57 pm

It had bin going so well for Gwen as she had the other wrestler trapped , and was fingering her using three fingers.However then she felt the greenette's hand on her sex , and would continue to brush against it. This resulted in the headscissors she currently had the Gaelic wrestler trapped in would weaken as she used her free hand to grasp the wrist of the Irish wrestler's arm in order to stop her.

That however was an mistake as it seemed Alinnn was waiting for the moment the headscissor would weaken as she broke free as she pried her legs apart. To make it even worse was the sound she made when she did it as the gothic wrestler would stop attacking her for an few seconds as she got spooked as an result.With the hold broken Gwen would attempt to back up as she had to get some distance between them before Alinnn could attack her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:34 pm

The way Gwen backed at the very moment the Conqueror made her way out of the headscissors gave away that the goth was indeed scared of what Ailinn was capable of. It was no surprise, after all the greenette managed to hold her ground in a very disadvantageous position which would have ruined the day of a lot of wrestlers in that “first to cum loses” match, then escaping and showing not so many signs of arousal and even giving her rival the look of a predator. It was only natural that the woman was scared, she had to, that was Imperious’ character. The greenette decided it was time for some intimidating speech, but this would be a ruse as she wanted to win some time to collect herself after the more than decent ammount of stimulation she just had, a little drip of juices trailing down from her leg as she did that.

“What’s the matter, girl? For some moments I thought you were really a worthy rival, a force to be reckoned, but you cowardly retreat as soon as your rival recovered herself… Don’t you have any pride? Come and face me!” After her speech Ailinn would launch her body in order to clash against Gwen, overwhelming her rival with her speed and trying to get the woman in a sudden and unexpected legspread!

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:38 pm

With the greenette now free from the headscissors the Gothic wrestler was scared as she had bin unable to finish her opponent off. Which meant that unless she manage to catch the more experienced hentai wrestler in another submission hold that would allow her to attack Alinn sexual while keeping herself save she was in trouble. Which was why she backed up as she had to create some distance between them , and give herself some time to come up with an plan.

Only for Alinn not to give her the chance as she would listen to her opponent taunting her. Saying that she was an coward , and Gwen could not argue against it as she had retreated as soon as the other wrestler broke free.So when the greenette launched herself at her the Gothic wrestler would curl up into an ball to make it more difficult for her opponent to attack her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:43 am

Ailinn had to stop her charging as she saw that the only reaction Gwen had for her was curling into a ball and waiting for the worst to happen. She had judged the goth as a less experienced and a way frightened wrestler but this lack of resolve only made her laugh as her rival had a pretty good position only seconds ago. “What the hell is this? Is this really the rival they booked for me? You don’t even have the will to fight!”

Then the Conqueror would rush again at the curling woman, trying to get a grip on her shoulders as she forced both wrestlers on their knees before locking her arm’s around Gwen’s chest, applying a bearhug that would position Ailinn’s breasts in a smothering position just in the face of the goth girl! This wouldn’t give the Irish the victory as this was a “first to orgasm” match, but she knew well that depriving someone from oxygen was indeed a way to make them easily aroused after that as they wouldn’t be able to control their breath and that was a key factor in staving off any climax.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:05 pm

Gwen had curled up into an ball to protect herself as she waited for the other wrestler to attack her , but then she heard the greenette laugh. This caused her to look towards Alinn , and then she would hear how the other wrestler would wonder how the people in charge had picked the Gothic wrestler to be her opponent.

An question that Gwen had wondered as well , but did not like the fact that the Conqueror had said it out loud as she was forced to her knees as she felt the other wrestler's arms wrap themselves around her back. This would be followed up by being pulled closer towards her opponent as she got her face stuck between Alinn's breasts as she tried to push herself free as she grasped her opponent's shoulders as she cried out ''I did wonder that too. However now the only thing I am wondering is how to beat your ass as someone should knock you off your perch''.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:54 pm

At first Gwen had only curled into a ball trying to block any attempt of attack coming from Ailinn. That was an absolutely pathetic defense as the Irish would easily lock her rival in a bearhug and going for a powerful smothering move with her breasts, Gwen squirming in a way that showed that she didn’t like the position she was in.

Even with that it looked like the goth woman was going to grow some fighting instinct as her rival retorted in a brave and a little more confident way. Maybe after all her rival could have some redeeming qualities even if she was so scared of her. “Oooh, look at you so confident right now but still a plaything in my hands. What are you going to do, Gwen?”, the Conqueror would say as she squeezed her rival harder against her breasts, mushing her face with her bust.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:10 pm

Gwen had regained her fighting spirit after she was mocked by her opponent as she would feel the conqueror press her breasts against her face as the Gothic wrestler was trapped in an breastsmother. Which prevented her from replying back as she would just go on the attack as she was given an perfect target to attack at the moment as she started to lick the greenette's breasts while she had the chance. As she hoped to distract the other wrestler by doing this , and give her the chance to knock her off so she could fight back.

Still right now time was not in her favor as the longer Alinn had her trapped like this it mean her strength would weaken. So she tried to form an bridge as she arched her back in the hopes of knocking the greenette off her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:34 pm

Looked like in the end Gwen would be able to spark somehow the cinders of her willpower and get the fire of her resistance awoken again as the goth woman started what could be a powerful counterattack. Smothering someone in a hentai match was always a good idea since a rival with a smaller oxygen supply would be easily pinned or forced to orgasm, but doing so while topless in a first to cum loses may not be the smartest of choices as Ailinn’s rival was just about to prove by licking the Gaelic’s breasts.

When her bare nipples felt the brush of Gwen’s tongue Ailinn had to repress a gasp of pleasure as she was still recovering from the sensual damage she sustained before. It was clear that she wouldn’t be able to maintain the hold much longer as her grip grew weaker enough for the Witch to arch her back enough to make her head free and gasp for breath, even if her arms still had the goth locked in the hug. She needed some idea, some wild card to play and she decided it would be a risky strategy but she hoped it would prove fruitful. “Hey Gwen, looks like we are in a stalemate of sorts. What if we agree on finishing this with a real contest and a show, what do you say to that?”

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:53 am

With her opponent in control the gothic wrestler did her best to try , and force her opponent off her as she tried to raise herself so she form an bridge.This was made difficult as while Gwen would attempt this , Alinn would keep her breasts pressed against the Canadian wrestler's face. However she used this too her advantage to lick them as she hoped the pleasure would distract the greenette long enough to allow her to arch her back to buck her off.

At first it did not seem to be working , but then she notice she could breath again as it did work somewhat. As she could breath in some air as she did so while hearing the Gaelic wrestler offer up an challenge. Knowing that if she did not accept she would likely lose the gothic wrestler would have no choice but to accept. So with that in mind she replied back ''well what is this contest you have in mind. As you are the expert between us ''

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next