Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, SigmaMorgan, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Under a Sculpture of Ice

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Under a Sculpture of Ice - Page 3 Empty Re: Under a Sculpture of Ice

Post by LtLukas Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:36 pm

Eka perked up. "Yes!" The two were close, very close, but Eka spoke slightly more loudly than she needed to. The sudden rush of excitement that came over her not only raised her voice but her spirits. "Yes, I would very much like to stay here. I have no tests tomorrow, yes? And even if I had a test tomorrow, I would probably still be over in your bedroom." Eka laughed. The taste of Harumi still lingered in her mouth, and she felt it once more with every syllable she spoke. As she looked at Harumi standing in front of her, she wondered if she would taste that sweetness again.

The Georgian girl paused for a second, wondering where the evening might go. But that thought quickly died, as she had the very real Judoka in front of her. "I bet you are a very good cuddler, yes?" She said with a toothy, joking smile. Eka's hand reached out, as if on its own. She was reaching out for Harumi's hip, where she paused for a second. It felt too forward, too sensual. Then she continued. It wasn't like they were getting naked right then and there, and her hand on Harumi's hip did not linger long. She felt Harumi's curve for a moment, but not a second longer than that. It would have been too much, she thought.

Eka brushed the hair out of her face, and looked around. "Did you want me to help clean up? I feel very bad about the mess that I have made, yes?" If Eka was being honest with herself, she knew that she hadn't really made much of a mess. But given how pristine Harumi's house was, even a single sock out of place was tarnishing this greatness.

Eka looked up again. "Or we could leave it for a bit and go straight to cuddling, yes?"

Back to top Go down

Under a Sculpture of Ice - Page 3 Empty Re: Under a Sculpture of Ice

Post by Tarantulust Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:05 am

“Yes!”

The sharp reply from her girlfriend actually made Harumi flinch in surprise. The Judoka’s request was a somewhat embarrassing one due to its heavy implications, and while she stewed around in her own uncertainty, Eka excitedly accepted before Harumi even realized! Eka had no tests tomorrow, no school work to focus on whatsoever. Meaning the two of them had the entire night to focus on one another, with Harumi’s offer extending their date into something even more. If their passionate kiss was not enough, then this would mark the first night Eka would sleep over in the same place as Harumi. The once stoic woman couldn’t tell if her heart was beating so fast because she hadn’t ever had someone in her bed before, or because of how quickly and excitedly Eka had agreed to it.

“I bet you are a very good cuddler, yes?”

Well, that certainly did it. Harumi’s cheeks couldn’t have gotten any redder as her hands slipped to her face in an attempt to hide her embarrassment. Her emerald green eyes darted all over the apartment, trying to find a point to focus on other than Eka’s beautiful blue eyes or her pearly white smile, all while her thoughts ran about and crashed into each other like a freight train! All Harumi could think of was how her siblings would react if they ever learned how…forward she was being with Eka. She could practically see their teasing faces, as though they were right there.

The martial artist's eyes would end up focusing on the arm moving to grip her, years of training refusing to leave her body's muscle memory even if her mind was scrambled. Her body tensed in reaction to Eka’s arm, but quickly relaxed as Harumi watched the arm. Just as it was about to touch the Judoka’s hip, it froze just out of reach. It lingered near Harumi for only a moment, before continuing on and wrapping around Harumi’s hip. Once again, Harumi’s body tensed, but her expression was not one of displeasure.

Eka’s hand would retreat not long after, and the Georgian would offer to help clean up the mess on the floor. Such a thing wasn’t even on Harumi’s mind, but upon peering down to the puddle of wine at her feet Harumi separated from her girlfriend and silently walked to the kitchen. An audible SCHRIIP could be heard before she returned with a handful of paper towel, dropping them on the puddle and gently stamping them down onto the puddle, letting them absorb the mess as she snatched Eka’s hand as well as the remainder of the bottle.

“Let’s let it soak for a while. I...never cuddled before, but I think i’d like to get some practice in~”

With that, Harumi would gently lead Eka towards her personal bedroom near the back of the apartment. An exciting night lingered in the air, and what was to be was uncertain. All the two women knew was that they felt strongly for each other, and desired nothing more but each others company for the rest of the night, and foreseeable future~

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum