by LunarWolf Today at 10:23 am

» Building Foundations
by HighFly Today at 10:19 am

» Strange Things Afoot
by HighFly Today at 10:13 am

» Sweaty Embrace
by Daaharu Today at 7:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 2 Bots

Gator_Tooth, Harrier, Lobo, LunarWolf, scorn53, skip-stop, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything

Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:47 pm by skip-stop

Hi

I’m looking for anything for my character Hawk Moth. Easy or hard match (except FvM, although and it can be discussed), backstage or gym meeting, long or short storyline

If someone is interested, then I propose to contact in Discord to discuss any thoughts and ideas. My Discord skip-stop#4063. PM on the forum is also opened, but Discord will be better

Peace to everyone

Comments: 0

Looking for some fun

Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:04 pm by anime_hentaifighter

It bin a while since I done a post like this , but just wanted to let everyone know that I'm looking for a match or two here

Looking for a story/backstage thread for Janis

Tue May 21, 2019 12:30 am by TomboyTsuka

Since I'm done with Janis' debut match, I'm seeking someone to do a story/backstage thread for her. If you're interested, just reply to this thread or hook me up via PM

I'll be seeing you soon!!

Furious Women: Mako VS Furia

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Furious Women: Mako VS Furia - Page 4 Empty Re: Furious Women: Mako VS Furia

Post by M.J.Caboose14 on Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:14 pm

Two things. One, the shark liked how Furia was stomping down on her midsection and grinding her foot over her abs. Secondly, though, Mako didn't like this sort of foreplay where the woman left a sex toy in there. The feeling was just so frustrating! Sure she was a pervert with a rainbow of kinks, but this wasn't one of them. So after being stomped on by Furia, the shark was ready to MAKE the masked woman fuck her. So when she got on her feet, Mako would swing her forearm between the Italian woman's legs. Delivering a hard low blow to her enemy as payback!

"Oh fuck that!!!" she shouted out while trying to drop Furia with her low blow. Then, the shark would reach down and pull out the sex toy that was still in her. "Aaaaahhhh...that's much better...now...where were we..." Mako would say before tossing the sex toy over her shoulder. With that taken care of, the shark would turn her attention to Furia and try kick her. It wasn't a hard kick. Mako just sort of lifted her leg and smacked her bare foot into Furia's face. It was a taunt, clearly meant to enrage the woman. Mako really just wanted Furia to get up and fight her some more. After all, now that the sex toy was gone she could enjoy it! But if the woman didn't get up right away, the shark would kick her face again to get her way.

M.J.Caboose14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LuigiN64 on Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:27 pm

While Furia is pulling her foe's hair with her hands to make her stand up, Mako throws her arm between her thighs, making her yelping unexpectedly , tightening her teeth after the impact, resting for a moment on her feet before falling on her knees "arghh! b-bitch!"
.The black masked girl groans ,holding with a hand her sore pubis before receiving a taunting stomp to her face from her dominant opponent and she would feel pissed off at that point of her situation,intent now to teach her japanese opponent a lesson ,she was tired of being continuously countered and now she's completely intending to become a nightmare,no one can beat her in lewd matches,and she has to remind that!

Furia after the first stop growls out,and as the other would come,she would dodge it and rush in,trying to spear Mako hard and bring her against the ropes with an impact,if she manages to take Mako at the turnbuckle,she would punch her face to keep her stunned there,and going one with one of her signature moves,something she called "the spider web"!

The italian girl would smirk under the mask,and lift both Mako's thighs on the middle ropes to her sides,spreading and widening her legs to get a free access to her pussy,remainig her hanging up there; then she would kneel down,wrap her arms around Mako's hips,to block her there inside the corner,and starting to lick and suck deeply her pussy,wanting to keep her foe there for a bit to make some lewd stuff for the crowd.

View user profile https://www.furaffinity.net/user/luigin64/   https://www.deviant

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 on Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:21 pm

Mako was acting pretty cocky, which would no doubt get her in trouble as she nudged Furia's head with her foot. What the shark wasn't expecting was for her opponent to suddenly spear her, though. Mako would be taken across the ring on Furia's shoulder until she was sent into the corner. Grunting out in pain from he impact, the shark was left stunned and vulnerable. The masked beast waste no time in capitalizing. She'd get right back up and lift Mako onto the corner. Then Furia hooked the shark's legs in the ropes so they'd be spread wide open.

By now Mako was coming out of her daze, which was good, because she was about to love this. With her body propped up on the middle turnbuckle like this, Furia would get on her knees and shove her face into the shark's delicious honey pot. "OOOOH! FUCK!" she moaned as the woman sucked and licked her pussy. Furia must have lifted her mask up so her mouth could go to work. Despite the fact that this meant she was losing, though, Mako was loving every second of the action. Furia was sooooo good. She had Mako's sex dripping wet in under a minute. And it wasn't from all her saliva. No, Furia was just that good at making her soaking wet.

"OH YEAH! FUCK ME WITH THAT TONGUE! GIVE IT TO ME! GAWD DAMN!" Mako cried out as she held onto the back of Furia's head. It wasn't like the woman would stop, but the shark wanted to shove this babe's face harder against her pussy. Mako didn't give a damn about holding back, now she just wanted to cum like crazy!

M.J.Caboose14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LuigiN64 on Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:35 pm

"ohh,look at you- wet like a little bitch" Furia smirks,digging deeper her tongue inside the sex of her opponent,looking up with her red eyes at Mako's face,she is clearly going crazy for that!
the black masked girl while staying on her knees keeps working her foe's excitement,but she isn't going to stay there without humilitating her a bit as well,pretending a payback for what Mako did to her before.Furia would move a hand down on the mat,taping a bit around looking for something,and when she touches a strap-on,she would grin under that pubis, licking faster while taking that time to wear the kinky toy "hmm...I am going to make you moan my name honey."
she murms,before stopping to lick giving a last suck and stand up on her feet,smirking evily in fron of Mako,having just her mouth free from the mask,pushing foward her body to pin her in that corner more,breathing heavily on her neck "you're just a jobber slut" She says licking the neck,before forcing her in a deep kiss starting to hump her hips to fuck the japanese girl's pussy with the strap-on,moving her hands to grope her tits and squeeze hard,with the ref approaching them to cheek the situation. "when I'll be done with you it will be a pleasure to use your body as a toy in my room."

View user profile https://www.furaffinity.net/user/luigin64/   https://www.deviant

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 on Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:45 pm

Mako was panting like a bitch in heat as Furia teased her about being so wet. Her tongue was sticking out as she looked up at the lights, her head resting back against the top turnbuckle as her toes squirmed. Trash talking was her weakness in sexual matches, and it made always her hornier. Furia's tongue was so good, and it made the shark shake with incredible lust and pleasure.

"Uuuuwwwaaahhh! So good...Oh! Tell me your name...and I'll scream it~" Mako moaned out in response. She didn't actually know the masked woman's name. But she would love to scream it when her sex erupted. Sadly, Furia removed her tongue with one last, powerful suck, causing the shark to whimper in ecstasy. When the woman stood up, though, Mako shivered from her hot breath against her neck. Followed by a dirty insult and a lick across the skin of neck. Before Mako could respond to being called a jobber slut, though, the masked woman both kissed her and inserted her strap on into the shark's pussy with a powerful thrust.

"MMMwwuauaaahhhffff!" she moaned into Furia's mouth. Mako was putty. Complete putty. All she cared about right now was getting fucked by this masked sex goddess. Mako's arms reached around Furia, rubbing her back muscles while hugging her closer. The masked woman even groped the sharks tits as she pounded her pussy. She even talked about taking Mako back to her room as a toy. Something that sounded so damn hot.

"Ooooh...prah...promise?~" Mako moaned in a sexual daze, but with just a hint of defiance. Soon the shark was at her limit, though. Furia was rocking her world. So after what felt like a fiftieth thrust, Mako came all over the place. Her sexual juices soaking both the fake cock, Furia's hips, and the mat bellow them, all while she cried out in ecstasy. "OOOOOOOOHHH MAH MOTHER-FUCKING GOD! I'M CUUUUMMMMMIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG! I'M CUMING! I'M CUMING! I'M CUMING!!! YUUUUSSSSSS!!!" Mako shrieked in pleasure. Once her massive orgasm finished, though, the shark would go limp like a wet noodle. Of course, she was nowhere near her limit on sex. In fact, Mako was looking forward to soooooooooo much more from the masked goddess, Furia.

M.J.Caboose14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4