Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 4 Registered, 1 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 2 Bots

KillerV, LunarWolf, Nelv, Saintezis

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Alison Seong

Tag Team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Blazing Blizzard

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Mikagami "Micca" Arashio

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Natasha Loclear

and Eirina Makishima

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Manami Kuroda

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Shadow-y Avalanche?

Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:39 pm by Vcom7418

A-hoi!

Looking for a match for Avalanche for GASTER!

If interested, please contact me via PM or via Discord (address in my sig! Razz)

We can discuss the storyline, and it can be long term and even go past Avalanche! Whatever you prefer, I'll prolly be up for it Smile

Comments: 0

Marilyn Martinez is searching for a challenger!

Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:43 am by WrestleMind

My new character, Marilyn Martinez, is looking for someone to face in her first match. 

My top preference would be for her to face a strong heel. Though I'm open to hearing any other ideas. Razz

Comments: 0

Avalanche Plans!

Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:27 pm by M.J.Caboose14

Hi all! I wanna give Himeko a place at Avalanche!

Things I am looking for, but am not limited to!

- A fellow big girl

- Creative match type

- Could be minimal or detailed build up

- For it to be fun!

Message me if you are interested! I will be a bit picky about this though because I've struggled with most of my PPV appearances and I want to change that!

Comments: 1

Katori Kimura Vs. Zoey Freeman: The Veteran Faces a Bad Bitch.

Go down

Katori Kimura Vs. Zoey Freeman: The Veteran Faces a Bad Bitch.

Post by WrestleMind on Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:41 am

Katori Kimura Vs. Zoey Freeman
The Veteran Faces a Bad Bitch. 
The wrestler who pins or submits her opponent wins the match.

Zoey:

Zoey was feeling impatient and everyone could see it. She picked at her teeth nonchalantly. She tapped her foot against the ring in a rhythmic fashion. Finally, she tugged on her elegant wrestling dress in discomfort. Zoey usually liked to fight with as little burdensome clothing as possible. Not for any practical reasons. It simply felt more natural for the beastly girl. Tonight she wasn't in the mood.

Zoey was also feeling annoyed. So annoyed that she had arrived at the ring early in an attempt to avoid all of her frustratingly eager fans. Why? Because she had lost her first ever match to that little shit Ryu! To be knocked out twice by her specially chosen opponent was an ego-shattering experience for her. A normal person would understand and learn from their mistakes, not Zoey. She would simply try and unleash her pent-up anger on Katori tonight.

"Psh! This girl is gonna pay... For... something... Whatever! I'll find a reason! Then she'll twitch and moan real nice when I knock her out!"

Zoey grinned at her teisted internal rants. Though deep inside even she understood she was facing someone with far more experience and technical ability. This made her a bit nervous. Zoey turned her head as Katoris music began rebounding around the stadium. She greeted her opponent's arrival with a petty sneer. "Come on then... Come and get some!"

WrestleMind

View user profile

Back to top Go down