Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 12 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cicilia, Harrier, Kelsea, LunarWolf, Panda, RadiantKarna332, Saintezis, Teenwrestler, Underdog21, USLMAN, wrestleryu, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Group project deadline/presentation season

Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:21 am by Jaystar

Hey!

Just to update everyone I'm having threads with - right now I'm having a crazy couple of weeks with uni group project deadlines and presentations, so I have little capability to RP right now. Things should begin to improve by the end of the week though, so I'm expecting to be posting again by then!

Comments: 4

Matches Wanted!!!

Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:32 am by RadiantKarna332

So, it's been a while. I've been picking up my pace here in AFW, and now, I'm looking for matches. Here are some of the girls that need their own share of matches:

Chigusa Yuuki
Remi Tachibana
Yukari "Ao-Oni" Tooru
Vamp Suzumori
Tomoko Iida

You can check out my roster page to see other characters that I haven't mentioned here. If interested, feel free to PM me or DM me via discord. My name over there is KarnaKarna #1166. Thank you in

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

I have a pirate. Who wants to fight her?

Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:54 am by Alexandra

http://www.afwrpg.com/t18630-sarah-fortune#508522

Perhaps someone wants a match with her?

I'm open for discussing possible stuff with her.

Drop me a line if you're interested. Y'all know the drill.

Comments: 0

Katori Kimura Vs. Zoey Freeman: The Veteran Faces a Bad Bitch.

Go down

Katori Kimura Vs. Zoey Freeman: The Veteran Faces a Bad Bitch.

Post by WrestleMind on Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:41 am

Katori Kimura Vs. Zoey Freeman
The Veteran Faces a Bad Bitch. 
The wrestler who pins or submits her opponent wins the match.

Zoey:

Zoey was feeling impatient and everyone could see it. She picked at her teeth nonchalantly. She tapped her foot against the ring in a rhythmic fashion. Finally, she tugged on her elegant wrestling dress in discomfort. Zoey usually liked to fight with as little burdensome clothing as possible. Not for any practical reasons. It simply felt more natural for the beastly girl. Tonight she wasn't in the mood.

Zoey was also feeling annoyed. So annoyed that she had arrived at the ring early in an attempt to avoid all of her frustratingly eager fans. Why? Because she had lost her first ever match to that little shit Ryu! To be knocked out twice by her specially chosen opponent was an ego-shattering experience for her. A normal person would understand and learn from their mistakes, not Zoey. She would simply try and unleash her pent-up anger on Katori tonight.

"Psh! This girl is gonna pay... For... something... Whatever! I'll find a reason! Then she'll twitch and moan real nice when I knock her out!"

Zoey grinned at her teisted internal rants. Though deep inside even she understood she was facing someone with far more experience and technical ability. This made her a bit nervous. Zoey turned her head as Katoris music began rebounding around the stadium. She greeted her opponent's arrival with a petty sneer. "Come on then... Come and get some!"

WrestleMind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Katori Kimura Vs. Zoey Freeman: The Veteran Faces a Bad Bitch.

Post by Cy_Man on Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:46 pm

Spoiler:

Katori Kimura is certainly excited and eager as always for another match in the grand arena of AFW, however, it appears it's going to be one of THOSE kinds of matches from the look of things. From the locker room TV set mounted on the wall, as the Wrestle Angel was getting ready she saw how her opponent didn't bother to wait for her entrance call and went up to the ring anyway, but what stood out the most was that shifting expression on Zoey Freeman's face. Going from annoyed, frustrated, irritated, and sinister so quickly as she stood in the ring in an impatient manner.

"Oh boy, this is gonna be fun." The young successor of Mighty Yukiko said to herself as she stood up from the bench seat after finishing up putting on her boots. While she was somewhat sarcastic, knowing she's probably dealing with a heel wrestler, she is still eager to perform in the ring against opponents. Besides her match with La Avispa Negra II, Katori hasn't had much experience fighting heel wrestlers in AFW. While she knows the general idea, as she did wrestle them before in Wrestle Angels, she didn't have a complete full on experience yet. Maybe this match will enlighten her to a degree, even though it might not be so pleasant.

Once Katori was called over to the arena entrance and stood in the guerrilla position, as her entrance theme played she entered the arena to the welcoming cheers to the audience once again! With the Mighty Successor standing on the stage doing her usual routine of waving to the fans before walking down the ramp towards the ring, giving high fives and fist bumps to many fans as possible before she climbed up the apron and vaulted over the top ropes to enter the ring. Katori notices that Zoey's expression changed into a sneer, it made her feel a tiny bit uneasy, but she never showed it as her own confident and excited expression remained on her face.

She walked over towards her corner of the ring, and as always, jumped on top of the turnbuckle to wave even more to the loving crowd as they cheered even louder for her, which Katori always took in stride. Afterwards, the angel will hop down from the turnbuckle and turn to face her opponent as she leaned into her corner, her expression soon changing from the excited and confident grin to a serious and on guard slight frown. Zoey might not be as experienced as Katori was, but if the general idea of a heel wrestler holds up with her, then the young angel cannot afford to slip up and give her opponent an opening in this match to pull off a dirty trick if she'll do one or 5.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind on Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:53 am

Having seen Katori liven up the crowd so effortlessly and naturally, Zoey was more than a little envious. "Hmph! I, the great Zoey, can get a reaction three times as large!" Like Hitori, Zoey hopped onto the turnbuckle and waved to the crowd. Their response was... muted. No cheers, No boos; maybe a few coughs and whispered questions. "Who's the dark-skinned girl?... I dunno, never seen her..." The audiences indifference cut Zoey like a knife.

After a minute of agonizing silence, Zoey slunk down from the turnbuckle and moped towards Katori's corner of the ring. At a relatively close distance, Zoey pointed at her opponent while glaring menacingly. "Y- you... you think your hot shit! ill show everyone here who the big deal is!"

WrestleMind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man on Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:51 am

As the Wrestle Angel kept her eyes locked on her heel opponent, she maintained her focus and kept her guard up as she wonders what Zoey will have up her sleeve in this match. Katori knows for a fact that she'll fight dirty here and there a few times, while it is irritating that should be expected with those who intentionally play dirty. Her sight never left Zoey, but what caused Katori's eyebrow to raise was when her opponent climbed up her corner and waved to the audience.

There wasn't much of a reaction, which made sense since it happened way too untimely and all it did was cause confusion. Katori too, who looked on wondering what Zoey was doing. After a while the dark skinned girl hopped down from the turnbuckle and practically stomped towards the Mighty Successor. She got ready in case the girl was going to attack before the match started, but instead she merely got a pointed finger to the face and a nasty glare as Zoey yelled at her.

Katori had to admit, it was unnerving, as she backed off a bit as she looked at her opponent with a bewildered expression of surprise and confusion that just screamed 'what the hell is going on???'. When the yelling was over Katori broke her silence and finally spoke up "Whoa-hey! What are you getting so worked up over??" She said, obviously she might not get a proper answer, but this is going to bug Katori, this wasn't a popularity content, it was a contest of skill between two women. But apparently Zoey took it as something more, and it certainly left Katori speechless, well, sort of.

All while both the ref-girl and announcers at the table outside the ring are wondering when the match should start thanks to this development.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down