Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests :: 1 Bot

anime_hentaifighter, Cicilia, GrandAkumaShogun, kerflubble, LunarWolf, OmegaVan0, RadiantKarna332

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Group project deadline/presentation season

Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:21 pm by Jaystar

Hey!

Just to update everyone I'm having threads with - right now I'm having a crazy couple of weeks with uni group project deadlines and presentations, so I have little capability to RP right now. Things should begin to improve by the end of the week though, so I'm expecting to be posting again by then!

Comments: 4

Matches Wanted!!!

Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:32 pm by RadiantKarna332

So, it's been a while. I've been picking up my pace here in AFW, and now, I'm looking for matches. Here are some of the girls that need their own share of matches:

Chigusa Yuuki
Remi Tachibana
Yukari "Ao-Oni" Tooru
Vamp Suzumori
Tomoko Iida

You can check out my roster page to see other characters that I haven't mentioned here. If interested, feel free to PM me or DM me via discord. My name over there is KarnaKarna #1166. Thank you in

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

I have a pirate. Who wants to fight her?

Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:54 pm by Alexandra

http://www.afwrpg.com/t18630-sarah-fortune#508522

Perhaps someone wants a match with her?

I'm open for discussing possible stuff with her.

Drop me a line if you're interested. Y'all know the drill.

Comments: 0

Out And About

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Re: Out And About

Post by acuya on Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:10 pm

Felina could safely say that, when she first met Leah, she never expected that her fingers would end up in her mouth. Did not see that one coming. And yet, here they were, tussling about the apartment and shoving digits into each other’s mouths. Funny way for life to turn.

Leah was fairly easy to shove off, though Felina did a quick-take to make sure she didn’t bust up the table or anything of value when her friend went down. The last thing she would’ve wanted to do was really hurt her friend through this, and while she didn’t care too much on what Edgar’s opinion was, she didn’t care too much to hear his bickering, either.

”We shared the same bucket, you better’ve washed your hands!”

She was just about to go after her prey, hoping to get her before she could make it back to her feat, but Leah was a spry one. An arm went around her ankle, closed it tight, and Felina’s body went down with the rest of it. Just like that, she was stuck.

It was actually a good move, if she was being honest. True, they were just playing around, but she could see how this could be a real problem in a serious match - even if she could get to the ropes, Leah could wreck havoc on her ankle. That would make kicking harder, and which would take away from her entire gameplan. Not good. At all. Here, though, she had a few options, and she knew just which one to go for.

”Try…” She moved her foot - her bare foot - around to place her sole squarely on Leah’s face. Sweet, unhygienic revenge. ”...this!”

BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER
acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori on Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:48 pm

Leah's legs wrapped around Felina's, bent at an odd angle half on the floor and partially suspended up the front of the couch she clung to the other woman. Her hands found good purchase on the kickboxer's foot, holding it firmly in her palm as she began to crank it against the natural grain. It was true the two were play fighting but the blond seemed to be giving it her all. It wasn't that she was malicious, no, she was just to to having to go all in whenever she came at Edgar. He certainly never cut her any breaks, even when they were just messing around as kids.

“I told you I could beat y- ergh!” Leah grimaced, turning her head as Felina began to grind her foot up against her face. No matter how she craned her neck, she couldn't stop the other woman from just rubbing her sole up against her cheek. “Hey! Stop! You are suppose to- plllllphf!” Oh god did Felina just put her foot on her lips?! Ewewewew? Grooooooooosssssssssss!

The blond broke her hold, flopping as she rapidly scooted on her backside away from Felina, haphazardly kicking her feet as if splashing up water in a pool to cover her retreat. There wasn't much room to maneuver so she had to make due. The last thing she wanted was to get trapped in the carpet valley lodged between the coffee table and the couch if Felina pounced her.

Scrambling back, she tried to clear the coffee table to get distance, and roll over onto her front. From there she popped up onto her knees, ready to make a stand… but not before she grabbed something from the floor. Tucked under the small end table beside the couch, one of Edgar's shirts. She could tell it wasn't a clean one either… balling the garment up in her hand, she would try to give it a toss at Felina, trying to make another opening for herself with a similar strategy from before.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:09 pm

Felina, in the instant where her toe went into Leah’s mouth, wished to God that she’d set up a camera for this little impromptu match. That look on her friend’s face was priceless, and she immediately found herself wishing she could see it again. ”What’s wrong?” Felina called back at Leah as she retreated, giggling in a way that she hadn’t done since about a decade and a half. ”My feet don’t taste that bad, I wash them and everything…”

As much as she wanted to revel in the moment, years of play-wrestling experience had taught her to never miss an opportunity like this - her opponent in full retreat, her back turned away, so open that she couldn’t resist seizing the moment. Like a prowling tigress, she raised up on her hunches and sprung forth, closing in on Leah quick, and-

Getting a facefull of Edgar.

”Ugh, ew, what?” Felina went into a frenzy as the smell and taste of him went all over her. She was quite familiar with it, still remembering it from their match as clear as day, but that didn’t mean having it over her was something she wanted. She flung it off like the garment was on fire, and started to rub herself all over, desperate to get the smell out.

BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER
acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori on Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:53 am

“I've had better!” Leah quipped, though she wasn't sure why. It wasn't remotely true, not that it had been a great experience or anything, just that she had never had someone shove their foot into her face before. Still, her knee jerk comeback was weak even without the context of the like.

“Time for you to know de-feet now!” As Felina reeled from the unwashed garment, the blond girl snapped out her own leg to drive her foot into her friends midsection. It wasn't a forceful kick, but more of a shove to create some distance for her to work with. Using the couch cushions to pull herself upright, she lurched forward onto all fours, charging across the carpet like a mad attack dog. She came in hard and low, attempting to wrap her arms around Felina's body, trying to capture her arms as well into a bear hug.

Felina was a striker, taking away all of her weapons was the key to victory! If Leah managed to wrap the brunette up, she would attempt to throw her weight and control around a bit, ramming Felina back first into the couch to try and keep her pinned in the hold while she attempted to put on as much a squeeze as she could. By no means a powerhouse, her constricting the kickboxer's, arms and all, wouldn't be quite as deadly had she just opted to crush the woman's midsection instead. “You can just say Uncle if you give up!”

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum