Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Oboro Scarlett vs. Black Raven - Plucking Feathers

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Oboro Scarlett vs. Black Raven - Plucking Feathers - Page 3 Empty Re: Oboro Scarlett vs. Black Raven - Plucking Feathers

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:13 am

Oboro would look for something under the ring before she finally found it; a vibrating dildo. She sauntered back towards Black Raven, whose limbs were restrained and spread apart, exposing her crotch. Oboro would make sure that Black Raven was on her back, ignoring whatever protest she had, considering that her back was wounded from earlier attack. With this, Oboro would be facing directly her crotch.

Pulling aside the thin strip of cloth to uncover her sex, Oboro would begin by stroking at the slit to see her reaction. And then, she would switch on the vibrating dildo, and without any warning, she would plunge the sex toy into her pussy, shoving it as deep as she could, hoping to hit some sweet spots along the way. She didn't bother lubricating the vibrating sex toy, going raw right from the beginning.

"Take this, you whore!!" Oboro yelled as she would start plunging the sex toy into Black Raven's pussy, using the vibration to stimulate her cunt more.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Oboro Scarlett vs. Black Raven - Plucking Feathers - Page 3 Empty Re: Oboro Scarlett vs. Black Raven - Plucking Feathers

Post by 321Shazam Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:49 pm

Black Raven's attire was a one piece, and was stripped off of her by Oboro, leaving her nearly naked aside from her boots and gloves. Black Raven could only squirm as she was restrained and forced to do a split in the handcuffs. Black Raven was in too much pain from the chair shots and would be woken up by Oboro plunging the vibrating dildo into her exposed pussy. "AUUOOoooohh!!!" Black Raven moaned as the vibrations and thrusting of the fake cock would stimulate her pussy while Oboro insulted her. This was working too well as B. Raven would squirm even more and moan louder with each passing second, as Oboro continued this assault.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:27 pm

Oboro's hand was  moving fast as she continued thrusting the vibrating dildo into Black Raven's exposed pussy, plunging deep into her. Hearing the woman's hot moans would spur Oboro to quicken her pace, ravaging her cunt without showing mercy or reservation. And with her legs being split thanks to the handcuffs, it was easier for Oboro to fuck the woman with the fake cock.

"You like that, bitch? You like it rough, huh? Scream for me! Let me see how much of a slut you are!!" Oboro yelled as she would plunge the vibrating dildo with her right hand as she would use her left hand to tweak the woman's clit, looking to stimulate her even more.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:38 pm

Although getting fucked while handcuffed was embarrassing, it was nicer than getting brutalized by a chair. Black Raven do nothing to stop Oboro from degrading her and pleasuring her in this fashion. "H-Hah!!!...Oooooh Fuck!!!! Mmmmm...N-No...I-I'm-GUAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!" Black Raven moaned lewdly before her pussy would spray cum from a powerful orgasm, getting cum on the dildo and Oboro's hands. Black Raven would take deep panting breathes trying to recover her stamina.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:55 pm

After fucking Black Raven for a while, Oboro's effort finally bore fruit as the woman came, cum spurting out of her pussy after Oboro made it her effort to fuck her with a dildo while playing with her clit. Seeing her hands being stained by Black Raven's cum, Oboro would shake her head, as if in disapproval as she would speak to her. "Tsk tsk tsk... look at what you have done, little slut... what a mess you made..."

To degrade her opponent, Oboro would rub the cum-stained dildo all over her face, letting her purple lipstick to get smeared on her cheek just to humiliate her. And then she would pull her up, bringing her back to the ring before lifting her up on the apron, positioning her on her own stomach. She would keep her hands handcuffed to her legs, leaving them spread for now. Having Black Raven facing into the ring, she would have her bare, spread ass facing her. After doing so, Oboro would look for something under the ring, leaving the freshly-fucked woman for the time being.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:08 pm

Black Raven would ride out her orgasm and then Oboro would take the cum covered dildo out of her pussy. Black Raven would then be humiliated as the dildo was rubbed all over her face and smeared her purple lipstick a bit across her face. Black Raven would then be hoisted onto the ring apron, stomach first as Oboro went under the ring to try and find something else to humiliate her with. Black Raven didn't want to just lay there and take it, no matter how exhausted she was. She'd try to drop her body to land a split on Oboro's back and would try to close her legs on Oboro's waist for a Body scissors submission hold.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:15 pm

Oboro would look for something among the assorted items under the ring before she found what she was looking for; a buttplug that even the most hardcore anal lovers would hesitate to have such a thing shoved into them. But when she was about to go out from under the ring, suddenly Black Raven went to drop herself onto her back with a split, and she let out a startled gasp. "Uhh!!"

It looked like Black Raven was trying to close her legs on her waist to put her in a body scissors, but it seemed that she had forgotten that her legs were still restrained to her hands by the cuffs, and Oboro would push her aside, giving Black Raven an annoyed look. "What do you think you are doing, bitch?" She asked in annoyance as she would try to land a disrespectful slap across Black Raven's lipstick-smeared cheek.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:21 pm

Black Raven would struggle as she tried in vain to close her legs to lock in a Body Scissors on Oboro. Unfortunately, the cuffs were too strong and kept her from capitalizing on her chance to comeback, as Oboro would send her off and slap her across the face to disrespect her once more. Ever defiant Black Raven would turn to face her opponent and would spit in her face. "Too scared to fight me without cuffs?"
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:36 pm

Black Raven responded with her slap with a spit in her face, and Oboro scowled at the stubborn woman. "Yeah right... you think I'm just going to release you if you try to taunt me? Think again, amateur," Oboro said in deadpan tone as she would then grab one of Black Raven's breasts, giving it a violent squeeze. Then, she would pull her back up, still holding her by her breast to put her back onto the apron, putting her back into her previous position.

"Let's see if you like this, whore!" Oboro exclaimed as she would shove the buttplug that she got earlier right into Black Raven's asshole, not bothering to lubricate the toy. She would try to shove the whole head of the buttplug into her asshole, planning to hurt her with the monstrous object.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:41 pm

Black Raven was helpless as Obori would squeeze on her breasts hard, and pulled her back to her position on the apron before her asshole was violated by the buttplug. "HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!" Black Raven screamed in pain as it was thrust in with no remorse. Tears would form in her eyes from the force as Black Raven felt the undeniable pain in her ass. How could she even comeback from this?
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next