Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:31 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:30 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Bull and The Queen

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Bull and The Queen - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bull and The Queen

Post by LilyStar Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:08 pm

Finishing the last little details to her attire she’d slip her feet into her boots to finish up. She turned, grinning ear to ear at the champ, they literally spewed with confidence and that was something she could always relate to with an opponent or another person altogether. ” I’ll be watching them, I’m sure it’ll be a good match.”

Camilia stuffs her clothes into her gym bag, tossing it over her shoulder as the woman’s words continued. “ Well if it’s close, I’ll take what I can get. “ The Latina wasn’t picky about these sorts of things, only in the case that things didn’t completeky go her way didn’t she find any issues.

With Cecilia practically telling her to get out, she supposed she had overstayed her welcome and heads for the door. Though her mind filled with her opponent she felt obligated to ask if they knew anything about her before leaving. She turns, her hand on the door knob ” Hey Cecilia, before I get outta here, do you know a girl named Nebel? She’s who I’m up against tonight. “ They explain, shebdidnt want extensive details, only wanting to know how good she was and if they were as capable as the rumors said.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:43 am

It seemed as if the champ had managed to convince the woman to leave without having to literally toss her out, so that was a good start to things at least. As she would watch Camilia gather her things and get ready to leave, she would nod her head to the woman and then continue to put on her own attire.

When Camilia came to the doorknob though she stopped, and turned around to Cecilia. The champ would shrug her shoulders at Camilia's question. " Hell if I know, I only pay attention to a very small number of people in Friction:" Cecilia said as she would throw a grin at Camilia. " Though I guess I'll look in on your match tonight and see what you and this Nebel girl is capable off before I completely write you off."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:23 am

The lack of info was a bit of a letdown but the hope of catching their eye was high on her priority list. Camilia would have to pull out just about everything to win this, to prove to Cecilia that she was worth the time and effort into taking her on. That only was boosting enough to try to win enough but still Nebel seemed like quite the customer, she’d be sure to look her up later.

”Maybe you’ll see more than you’d like tonight, I’m going out there with the intention to win and have you accept me and my challenge.” Her time wasn’t cocky but more confident, proving herself to someone so highly rated like them was what she wanted. Catching the eye of tough competition made her blood boil with excitement. ”Hope you’re ready! I’ll show you everything I’ve got, it’ll blow your socks off.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:36 pm

Cecilia shrugged her shoulders a little bit as she would hear Camilia's cocky proclamation, something which only made the blond start to rise chuckle a bit. " How about you win before you start throwing around any claims." Cecilia said, waving towards the young newcomer as she would then see her flare up and say that she would show her everything she had.

" Sure. Now get out there and do it." Cecilia said as she would then return to putting on her boots. This girl seemed quite excited, cocky and perhaps a bit ahead of herself, but so far she wasn't a bad girl, if she managed to impress tonight, then maybe she could have a bright future here.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:45 pm

With Cecilia’s push she opened the door, ready for her match that wouldn’t happen for another couple hours or so but the rush she had just by talking to them was enough to keep her hyped up and ready to go for her match with Nebel. Camilia couldn’t stop the wave of emotions that practically slammed her being as she came across a spare locker room to through her stuff in.

Throwing her duffel bag into the locker she’d sit for st least an hour to rear he her opponent, of course she’d have to run through articles and video clips to get a small beat on them. The rumors of the German fighter ran back through her thoughts, she wanted them to be true to take this challenge like the wrestler she told Cecilia she was and now she had to prove it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2