Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Oboro Scarlett vs. Karina Rine: Handcuff Match

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Oboro Scarlett vs. Karina Rine: Handcuff Match - Page 6 Empty Re: Oboro Scarlett vs. Karina Rine: Handcuff Match

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:34 am

While Oboro slowly regained her senses, she was still too weak to even think straight, and she could hear Karina's mocking words as her cheek was poked by the girl's index. And then she felt her breasts being squeezed, much to her mortification and humiliation. Not only that she was hung like this in the tree of woe, she was also becoming an easy prey for the beast known as Karina.

And then, Karina headed over to the opposite corner, going to fetch the handcuffs to finish the fight. Still feeling groggy, Oboro couldn't move well, but she tried to shake herself free from the tree of woe. She was hoping that she could free herself before Karina could return.

She would try to straighten her legs, which would let her fall down. But, she would land in an undignified manner, with her body folded and legs spread, allowing her to see her own barely-clad crotch, which seemed suspiciously moist. Somehow, the pain had aroused her more than she could admit.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Oboro Scarlett vs. Karina Rine: Handcuff Match - Page 6 Empty Re: Oboro Scarlett vs. Karina Rine: Handcuff Match

Post by Cirno Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:03 am

The delicious treat was waiting for her almost made her mouth water, the complete domination and humiliation over her opponent was close to completion, all she needed to do now was to ram herself right into that tummy to flatten it before cuffing the young woman. Her plan didn't start off well when the woman started to pull herself out of the tree of woe, though that did not stop Karina whatsoever, just a simple change in her plan to keep attacking Oboro would suffice.

" Not done punishing you yet! " She shouted out to her opponent before she charged from the opposite side of the ring and towards her downed opponent. There was not going to be a spear though once she was within range she did jump off her feet, leaping herself into impact range of Oboro and brought her arm up to curl it, aiming to slam her elbow right down upon that chest!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:55 pm

Still in the demeaning position where her body was still folded which allowed her to see her own barely-covered crotch, Oboro couldn't do much at the moment. While she slowly regained her clarity despite her weakened body, she was unable to move. "Gaah... uughuuhh..." she groaned out, hoping that she could regain her bearing as fast as possible before Karina could seal the deal by cuffing her wrists.

And then, Karina decided to launch an attack, this time she charged towards the still immobile Oboro, and slammed her elbow into her chest. Oboro's eyes widened as she took the heavy blow right between her breasts.

"BHUGHUUHH!!"

That blow definitely knocked the wind out of her sails, and her body jerked and spasmed from the impact. The pain in her chest made her wheeze, and it was hard for Oboro to think clearly, thus becoming an easy prey for Karina!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:44 pm

Karina struck true, bringing that elbow right between those breasts was a rather perfect location to force the air out of, her lips curling into a wide grin as she took in the many sounds of discomfort coming from Oboro, just laying on her side until it was pretty clear that Oboro was too winded to do anything other than catch her breath. " Poor woman.. You thought you could teach me a lesson? " She rose herself up onto her knees behind Oboro's head, rubbing the side of her own neck while she examined that ripe body in front of her.

Now it was Karina's turn to tease the woman, her hands reaching forward to trail them along Oboro's arm, leaning forward to make her chest hover a inches from the woman's face while her hands went lower. " Mmh, look at you.. You got a nice body, seems you got some extra weight over me.. Actually.. Other than strength and wrestling skill I'd say you outdo me in everything else. " She was a little jealous, bringing her hands down to grasp both of Oboro's covered breasts to give them a light squeeze. " Ripe prey I could sink my teeth in.. But I don't want to end this match too fast.. You need to learn your lesson after all. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:45 am

Stunned and out of breath, Oboro was unable to do anything as Karina began to tease her. Oboro could see Karina's breasts hovering an inch away from her face, and she could smell her scent from this distance. "Hnnngh..." she groaned, not liking this turn of event. She should be the one to do this, not the other way around. And she was fuming and blushing when she heard Karina's words, because Karina was implying that Oboro's wrestling skill was inferior compared to hers.

And when Karina grabbed her by her breasts, Oboro shuddered as she let out a moan. "Aaaahhn...!!" And much to her mortification, her crotch grew warmer and damper from the touch. She hated to admit it, but having her breasts squeezed was turning her on. "Oooooh... hrrnnghh..." despite her weakened state, she threw at Karina a withering glare. "U-unhand me, y-you brat...!!" Oboro barked, her cheeks grew hotter and redder from the touch.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:10 am

" Oooh..? You seem to be enjoying yourself! " She would keep on kneading those tits, massaging into them like they were dough to manipulate. She was quite impressed by the size, not many could pull off large tits without looking like a car wreck or a broken straw. She gave each breast a gentle pat before she would continue to humiliate Oboro, having plenty of things in mind while she had the cuff around her belt for safe keeping.

" I will, after I beat you.. " She then brought herself forward and tried to plant her rear right down upon Oboro's face, looking to not only smother the poor woman but also greatly humiliate her! Fenrir was pulling out plenty of stops to make sure Oboro knew that she was not only losing this match but also to realize that Karina dominated her, curling her lips in a bright smile as she looked forward to cuff Oboro in a humiliating position!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:23 am

The more her tits being squeezed and groped, the more aroused Oboro felt. "Aaaahn...!! S-stop!! Ahuuuu... hnnghh!! Aaahh!!" She couldn't help but let out moans of pleasure as Karina continued massaging her breasts, and the proud woman felt absolutely humiliated by this treatment, her cheeks turning red from embarrassment and pleasure. And the damp spot on her crotch had grown larger, which added to her shame and humiliation. "Uuh huu... n-nooo...!!"

And then, much to her horror, Karina went to plant her butt right on her face, and she let out muffled scream when her shapely rear engulfed her face entirely. "Hrrrmmpphh!! Hnnmmphh!!" She squealed into Karina's ass, sending vibration into those sexy asscheeks, but there was nothing Oboro could do. She felt absolutely humiliated from the younger woman's action. "Mmmmmpphhh!! Mmrrghhh!!" She tried to struggle, but it was clear now that there's no way she could escape this position. Karina had all but win this match, and the only thing she needed was to lock the cuffs on her wrists.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:44 am

Now that she had the throne she was looking for, she brought her arms up to stretch and releasing a short yawn, though loud enough for Oboro to hear before her attention went to the match again. She found herself comfortable but she would feel more at ease once she was declared the winner, her eyes dropping down look to examine the body that she was holding down and would nod in appreciation. " You can lick your wounds knowing that i almost made you lick mine.. "

With that, she would grasp the left arm first while her right hand would fetch the cuffs from her belt, bringing it over to the left wrists and would try to cuff it! She kept denying Oboro air as she went to work, going for a full out smother while her hand would grasp Oboro's right arm, looking to cuff both wrists now!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:11 am

Oboro was helpless under Karina, with her face being smothered by the younger woman's shapely rear. "Hmmmphh!! Mmrrphhh!!" She tried to struggle, but the lack of air was making it hard for her to do any meaningful action, and she could hear Karina's words, making this whole situation more humiliating for her.

And then, she could feel Karina grasping her by her left arm before she felt the cold metallic sensation being put on her wrist. With the sound of the cuff being locked, she knew that Karina had put the handcuffs on her left wrist. Her struggle became weaker at this point, and there was nothing she could do to stop her opponent from reaching her victory over her. "Mmrrrgghhh... mmmmph..." Karina had taken her right hand, and Oboro couldn't stop her from cuffing her remaining wrist. At this point, Karina's victory was assured.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:16 pm

Karina found no more resistance in Oboro, perhaps it was because her body was betraying her for the lust Karina had provided it and while Karina took pleasure squeezing and pounding those tits like they were her personal set of punching bags, she had to end the match. She tilted her head to the side once Oboro's struggling practically ceased, grasping that other wrist to hold it close to the other and would snap that cuff around it, locking both wrists together and winning the match!

She still did not get off though, wiggling upon Oboro's face, like she was doing a little dance of victory on top the older woman while she was declared the winner, rising up only once she was satisfied from sitting on Oboro long enough to stretch, getting back up onto her feet to glare down at Oboro. " Let this serve as a lesson for you.. You can't tame me.. The more you try, the more you will end up tamed and undermeath me.. " With that, she turned to walk off and step out of the ring, not wanting to gloat for too long and letting Oboro get her precious time to recover!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next