by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 209 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 208 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Battle of the Booty

2 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Battle of the Booty - Page 14 Empty Re: Battle of the Booty

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:11 am

Maddie didn't expect Sachiko to back down from this challenge. The Japanese girl was annoyingly flush with confidence, thinking that her butt could compete with Maddie's just because it had technically knocked Maddie down right now. Maddie's eyes were ablaze with fiery passion, the passion for victory which she felt every single time she stepped into a ring, or onto a train, or a beach, or every time she woke up in the morning or blinked. She was the best! She was always the best, and Sachiko was not going to be able to take that away!

"Obviously you WILL be beat again! 'Cause what's the alternative, huh? That you somehow manage to beat me not just the one lucky time, but, like, overall? That's frickin' crazy!" Maddie would taunt, as her slightly red, rather sore bottom waggled back and forth threateningly as she put enough space between herself and her rival for a good run-up. This was it, and the smirk on her face grew into a devilish, confident grin as she carefully aimed her butt right at its enemy—zeroing in on the cheeks which were about to be utterly crushed!

"Come on, let's go then! My butt's so ready to obliterate yours!" She wiggled her hips, as if her butt itself was speaking: Time to take out the trash!

Maddie tensed up, and then, with a yell, she would launch herself backwards, moving elegantly, almost gracefully, leaping like an antelope, shoving her butt out to lead the way as she tried to get lower than Sachiko, trying to undercut the Japanese girl's cheeks and slam her upwards!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:12 am

The two butts were ready for action, even if they were straining with exhaustion at this point, neither butt and their owners were willing to admit anything but absolute victory! Sachiko's body was teasing up with anticipation for what looked to be the final clash between their butts (for now) as she dug into the sand, lowering herself to prepare as much leverage as she could to gain as much advantage as she could against this dangerous rival of hers!

"'Alternative!?' Maddie, you must've gotten whooze with my butt beating you all day in this hot sun, because that's not an alternative, me beating you is a fact! I just proved it and I'll prove it again to show that you're frickin' crazy to think otherwise!" she shouted back as the two butts continued to shake at each other, like some kind of territorial dance between the two.

But neither side was backing down, which meant there was only one conclusion left.

"Bring it ooooooooooon!"

Primed and ready like a cannon, Sachiko fired her butt backwards with all the intensity in the world as she slammed her butt into Maddie's! The smack was softer than one would imagine and Sachiko immediately felt it in her butt as Maddie's was slightly lower than hers. It was too late to pull back at this point, feeling Maddie's butt underneath her butt cheeks but she was not going to let Maddie get the advantage over her as she immediately pivoted downwards, trying to shove Maddie's butt down with weight and leverage before her rival could!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:30 pm

"You getting lucky once after I beat you almost twenty times makes something a fact? Ha! Actually, ha ha ha ha HA!" Maddie would retort, as they both waggled their butts threateningly, getting ready to decide this war—or at least this specific, butt-centric phase of it—with one final, incredible collision between their thong-clad asses. "You're the frickin' crazy one, and my butt will make you admit it!"

Maddie's glutes tensed, and she bent her knees a little more. And then, all of a sudden, she sprung backwards. "Let's goooooooooo!" The collision was incredible, like two planets colliding and causing an explosion which ripped the fabric of space-time apart! Meanwhile, Maddie was going to hit Sachiko's butt so hard that her thong ripped apart! Of course, as nice as their butts were, the collision, as powerful as it was, also had a soft element, a lot of...squishing. Maddie felt her butt get the advantage, or at least the advantage she had hoped for, as she slid very slightly underneath Sachiko. Immediately, she shoved upwards...

...and felt an equally powerful downward shove on her buns! She groaned, feeling Sachiko's heaviness on top of her. Going low was a risk, and Maddie was feeling it now. But she wasn't the Undisputed Ruler of Sachiko's Ass for nothing! Quickly, Maddie started shoving up in short, quick bursts—aiming to start her pink-haired rival bouncing, aiming to slowly work her back up to the point where she was stranded on top of Maddie's butt, way up in the air! "Yaaah!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:09 am

Sachiko felt good. Real good with shoving her ass down on top of Maddie's as she felt the opposing butt struggling to maintain itself with the superior butt as Sachiko tried to straighten up so that she could push down with all of her body weight into forcing Maddie down into the sand! Her feet continued to dig into the sand, Sachiko was oblivious to the fact that her feet were disappearing into the earth beneath her as her laser focus continued to tunnel vision on Maddie's defeat!

Her butt was stinging, pulsating, burning with pain after that violent collision of butts, Sachiko's teeth gritted as she fought through the pain, thinking of the glorious victory that was going to be hers and watching the look on defeat on Maddie's upon her realization!

But Maddie was not going down without a fight.

Her rival would fire back with quick, powerful bursts thrusts of her butt and rammed it right back into her butt as she slowly made progress against Sachiko, forcing the pink haired girl upwards. With her position above, Sachiko couldn't respond in kind as pulling herself up to deliver the same kind of burst would result in her losing her stiff balance and giving up more leeway to Maddie! Sachiko stuck with forcing her butt down to try and hold Maddie off, even as she was raised up to where her butt was stranded on top!

Attempting to slide down the butt so that they would get back on an even level, Sachiko would try and shove backwards if she was able to, refusing to let Maddie get the best of her again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:34 pm

Maddie's butt was burning, her cheeks red and probably a little swollen after all of this bumping and grinding. That one last big collision seemed to have done most of the damage, and Maddie knew that, while she was the greatest booty-bumper in all the world, her endurance was not literally infinite. Sachiko was kind of heavy, too, and she weighed down upon Maddie's butt, making the American fighter's legs tremble, just slightly, probably giving Sachiko the impression she actually had a chance...

...before Maddie started firing her butt upwards, slamming Sachiko's butt higher and higher, slowly getting her cheeks underneath her rivals, grinning victoriously as she was just about to the point where she could lift Sachiko up, put her in the air on top of her butt, and dispatch of her at her leisure!

Right before Maddie could get Sachiko into position, the Japanese girl realized what was about to happen and slipped down and off of her butt. Unlike the first time she had performed the feat, this time Maddie did not have the element of surprise. Now, they were even again, both of them having gotten fatigued from that first exchange, but Maddie confident that she had gotten the better of Sachiko, since her rival had broken away first. "Come on, Sachichi, don't run away like a scaredy-butt!" she taunted, as she swung her butt backwards, Sachiko doing the same at the same time as they smashed together for another butt-crushing, bone-rattling impact! Maddie let out a soft yelp of shock at the blow, but quickly went to work thereafter, firing her butt backward repeatedly to try to bully Sachiko backwards, their reddened butt cheeks slapping together repeatedly for blow after blow after stinging blow!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:01 pm

Sachiko didn't know how it could be so, but the two butts continued to slam into each other with indignant fury. All to prove which butt was superior over the other, the two competitive spirit refusing to yield to each other as despite the state their bodies was in continued to push themselves to the absolute limit and beyond. Even if Sachiko's butt was burning in pain, her muslces stretched out and overstimulated to the point where just standing was becoming difficult for Sachiko, let alone continue smacking butts against Maddie!

She had to pull away, her balance and stance against Maddie had waned and all she was accumulating was more and more smacks to the ass as she staggered away, looking to get a breather before firing back another crushing butt attack! However, Maddie was right on her as she fired backwards looking to crush Maddie's butt with this final attack, but Maddie's will was undeniable. Sachiko let out a cry loudly each time her butt rammed into hers as she couldn't take it any more as her legs gave out as the muscles in the butt were too sore and exhausted to continue as she fell forward!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 05, 2018 12:11 am

Maddie was sure that Sachiko had to break at some point, and soon—because if she didn't break, then Maddie might actually lose this battle of the booty, and that would be an absolutely insane thought to even consider. After beating Sachiko on the train, after beating her in their race to the sea, after dominating her butt over and over again, the Japanese girl was going to somehow inexplicably just come from nowhere and exhaust Maddie first? Nuh uh. That wasn't going to happen. Maddie slammed her butt backwards as hard as she could every single time, even as she felt fatigue growing in her glutes, and her buns burned with all kinds of aches and pains.

The two of them pulled apart temporarily, only to slam together again, even harder. Maddie kept launching her butt backwasrds, slamming it into Sachiko's, sending sudden spasms through both of their bodies...and, all of a sudden, with one more smack, Maddie let out a cry of pain as her legs seized up. She wobbled, and collapsed forward, away from Sachiko...as Sachiko was collapsing, too, in the opposite direction, neither girl able to stand on tired legs any longer as they both gave into fatigue and ate sand upon impact.

"Uuuurgh..." Maddie groaned, shaking her head, spitting out sand and trying to move her legs. She couldn't really move anything at all below her waist. With a groan, she glanced over her shoulder, feeling utterly humiliated by this turn of events, the way her body had betrayed her...but when she saw that Sachiko had collapsed, Maddie's mood improved. A little grin crept across her face. "I...I won?" she murmured, shocked at first, but then, louder, triumphantly: "I won! I did it! Yeah! You can't take me, Sachichi! Your butt just couldn't take mine, so you collapsed first! Wooooo!" She waved her arms in celebration, but slowly, so as not to hurt her aching lower body.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu May 10, 2018 9:12 pm

Panting out as she laid in the sand as her hands reached back to grab at her butt cheeks, her sore and battered butt cheeks that felt like they were in a war as they pretty much were. Groaning out as she looked over her shoulders and saw that Maddie was in the same situation as she was, battered and bruised as they laid in the sand. Sachiko tried to push herself up with her arms, but the stinging pain in her butt cheeks prevented her from rising any higher than a inch or two before she sunk back into the sand.

Growling out as she looked over her shoulder as Maddie again proclaim herself the victor. Sachiko was not going to let that slide! "Bull dookie! If anything you fell at the same time! It's a draw again so hah! You haven't beaten me yet!" she shouted out, refusing to accept anything short of a draw as her body continued to ache, the spirit was willing but the body was too far past the point of being able to continue as Sachiko attempted to roll over onto her back, "Just you wait, when we're back at full speed, I'mma show you that my butt will never be beaten!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 13, 2018 1:26 am

Sachiko may have been bitter and defiant, but Maddie didn't really care! She snorted and stuck her tongue out at Sachiko. "If anything, you might have only fallen first by, like, a thousandth of a second or something. But you definitely fell first, Sachichi! And the fact that you're admitting you didn't win means I probably won by, like, twenty times as much as that! So there!"

Despite her glorious victory, Maddie's butt was definitely the worse for wear, and she would not be able to keep up the fight for a while. Luckily, her opponent was definitely way worser for wear, so Maddie didn't need to worry about her at all. The Californian let out a loud, trembling sigh as she rolled over onto her back, getting a little bit closer to Sachiko again as the Japanese girl got into a similar position. Maddie wiggled slightly across the sand as the two of them would end up laying side by side, obviously ready for a rest.

"My butt's already beaten yours, like, a lot," Maddie would inform her opponent, bringing a hand up to poke at the girl's cheek. "But I'm fine letting this war continue for as long as you want to keep trying, dummy."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon May 14, 2018 8:49 pm

Sachiko pouted as Maddie continued to assert her victory over her, the frustration grew even more when it was apparent that she had 'lost' by fractions of fraction of second. But in all it was mostly her competitiveness that was brewing this feeling, she didn't hold anything against Maddie and in fact was even more determined to get better so that another encounter against Maddie wasn't going to end with her losing by a split second and instead, she was going to win unanimously!

But for now, she was exhausted, what was meant to be a relaxing day at the beach turned out to be so much more than she expected. But she was not upset about it, now that the fire of competition was dying out, Sachiko let out a laugh. It was much more enjoyable than a normal day as Maddie scooted by as the two laid on the sole beach towel underneath them, her body starting to loosen as it was finally getting the break it so desperately wanted.

"Pah! Fine take the victory! It'll make it all the more sweeter when I beat you in a rematch! And then after that, you'll never get a win over me again!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next