Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Lowering the Bar

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Lowering the Bar - Page 3 Empty Re: Lowering the Bar

Post by killcarrion Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:54 pm

It certainly felt like whatever ground D.B. thought she was making against Cecilia just seemed to slip through her fingers just as easily. The grim bunny girl incorrectly assuming that Cecilia having her head rammed into a table would have given D.B. at least a few seconds to collect herself after their pummeling fracas on the floor without fear of any nasty reprisals. That's what she gets for making assumptions...

"Hggh..." D.B. scrunched her shielded face behind her gloved hand while she propped herself up against the nearby table. The jarring snap elbow strike leaving her dazed and in a heady fog with intense facial pains to add to her obvious state of vulnerability. One that Cecilia took advantage of with one deft hoist upward after grabbing onto the back of her toned thighs.

D.B. tensed up with a startled yell from the sudden elevation, the grim bunny girl mentally steeling herself for what was to come before she was driven straight through the hardened wooden table. D.B.'s limbs were left splayed out as she bounced up before settled down from beneath the statuesque blonde weighing her down, her flinching eyes sewn shut as she remained motionless aside from her soft, heaving chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:15 am

Cecilia took a hold of Death Bunny and raised the woman up off of her feet, throwing down the lovely bunny eared girl down into the wooden table and watching it split in half and crumble to pieces under the impact and weight of the Swede's mighty spinebuster as she drove the frame of Death Bunny down through the piece of furniture. 

Cecilia landing on top of D.B. as she would start to push herself up towards her hands and knees and look down on the lovely face of the purple haired beauty beneath her. The People's champ would smirk as she'd move to press her right palm down against Death Bunny's cheek, pushing her rivals' face down into the floor. " Had enough?" Cecilia'd ask as she'd proceed to take her free hand and attempt to throw a hard right punch into Death Bunny's tit. Trying to stun and drive the air out of the former challengers lungs. 

All the while the blond would try and move up and straddle D.B's midsection, get herself a nice comfortable seat upon the bunny eared fighter.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:24 am

D.B. certainly didn't remember hardwood tables being of such subpar quality that they broke in half so easily like that. But eventually she figured out that it was more of a testament to Cecilia's bull-headed strength more than any shoddy workmanship. She couldn't quite remember the last time she had been laid out with that much authority, than again she couldn't think about much of anything aside from her pulsating back pains and the sudden weight of Cecilia seating her backside on D.B.'s stomach.

"Herrgh..." D.B. scrunched her face under the bullying pressure of Cecilia's right hand mashing her cheek into the canvas, her hands scrambling to clench onto Northman's arm before the first punch was plowed directly into her generous chest. Her legs spasmodically twitched from a strike that made her boobs jiggle and was infinitely more demoralizing than painful. Her reddened face was at the very least concealed behind Cecilia's massive hand, but this level of embarrassment made more than just her cheeks flare up. Something inside D.B. snapped and she finally came to a realization she had been fighting to stay hidden in the back of her mind for some time now.

"Ergh...AlrightALRIGHTGODDAMMIT!!!...I...fucking give already..." D.B.'s eyes were sewn shut during her bellowing surrender that petered off towards the end. She gradually became more subdued and went limp under the towering blonde with scant resistance being shown on her part, those last words being the hardest to spell out.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:53 am

Cecilia hammered down punch after punch down into the bunny eared fighters tit, though after about the third punch or so, Death Bunny let out a loud shout at the blond and then said she gave up. The blond would move her hand off of Death Bunny's face and then give a soft joke punch to Death Bunny's tit again.

The Champ would shake her head and let out a sigh as she'd push herself up to her feet and walk over towards the counter, grabbing two ice cold bottles of beer out of the fridge behind the bar counter. She'd then start to walk her way back towards the downed D.B.

" You okay there Thumper?" Cecilia mockingly joked as she would offer one of the beers to Death Bunny and seat herself down next to the bunny eared fighter.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:23 am

D.B. wheezed and shielded her battered boob after being unseated from beneath the obnoxious blonde. She was still in a rattled daze as she began lethargically shuffling upward to a seated position with a wincing groan. A reflexive wiping of her forearm against her nose revealing that she had been right in assuming that her nose was bleeding. A result no doubt from getting clocked in the nose earlier, but it was her battered pride that stung the most. For now she remained seated and slumped over before a tall beer glass was waved in front of her. Bunny glared at it and it's carrier with a menacing glower towards being called that name again...

"...I...really hate you, you know that?" D.B. uttered before she took the beer glass and started chugging it down hardily. She gulped over half of it before parting it from her lips with a hefty breath. "DAAH, jeez...felt like I was in second grade all over again. Getting pinned down and having the snot beaten out of me by Sheena Baisler. I...never could beat her..." D.B. wearily reminisced about her grade school bully while briefly rubbing the back of her aching head.

"Fucking hell...Felt like I was climbing uphill the whole time, and ended up getting nowhere anyway..." D.B. somberly stated while staring down at her feet, a defeatist tone to her voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:10 pm

Cecilia would roll her eyes at D.B saying she hated her, that was pretty common for people to do at this point, and from way before AFW. Cecilia was used to it, she would simply chuckle at the words of the purple haired bunny eared competitor. 

" Oh? Sheena Baisler? Maybe I should fight her instead." Cecilia teased D.B. and then took a sip of her beer, she'd look over at the bunny eared competitor, nodding before she would scratch at the back of her head. " I'm kidding you know, you're about one of the toughest in AFW..." Cecilia said as she would then take another sip of her beer. 

" I kinda wonder how hard you would have fought if it was you and I at Avalanche for the title instead." Cecilia said with a little chuckle, thinking how different things could have been in other circumstances. Cecilia sort of thought of Death Bunny as one of her toughest opponents, along with the likes of a few select others.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:29 pm

The macabre bunny girl thought back to something Cecilia said before fists started flying between the two of them. Something about how unusually talkative D.B. gets when she finds herself on the wrong end of a beatdown. As much as D.B. was loathed to agree with Cecilia about anything...it turns out she was right about that part at least. D.B. couldn't remember the last time she even thought back to that grade-school nemesis of hers, but the fact that she couldn't beat her or Cecilia in a fight was one similarity she couldn't help but draw between the two.

"...*sigh*...Doesn't really matter how hard I would have fought, looks like the results would have been the same. That's...kinda what all..." D.B. would briefly wave her hand around their demolished surroundings. "...this, was for me. I just...needed to know. Needed to make sure that the...right woman won between us back than." D.B. morosely stated with one more hardy gulp of her beer before attempting to shuffle back to her feet, her free hand grasping onto Cecilia's shoulder to help steady her weary ascension.

"Alright...that's that I suppose. Guess this means I need to...*groan*...find a new place to have my beers. Shame...place was...kinda starting to grow on me..."
D.B. muttered out with a wincing grimace before starting to lumber towards the front exit with a hand clamped onto her other shoulder, adhering to what she interpreted as the rules of their impromptu bout.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:36 am

Cecilia watched D.B. use her shoulder to steady herself as she started to rise up towards her feet, something Cecilia soon did after. Shaking her head a bit as she would give D.B. a light tap on her shoulder with her fist. " Don't get all mopey on me." Cecilia let out as she got a bit frustrated with the bunny girl for putting herself down like she was doing.

Sure, it was sort of nice to hear someone actually say that the Swede was the most fitting woman for the belt. Though Cecilia already knew that and didn't need Death Bunny to say it. Instead...she was feeling a bit jaded by it. " Like I said, you're still one of the toughest around, second place ain't bad." Cecilia teased the purple haired girl.

Cecilia then watched Death Bunny turn and start to lumber off, only for Cecilia to grasp onto the shoulder of the woman and try and yank her back. " Woah there, where do you think you are going? Who said you need to find a new place to drink." Cecilia spoke out as she would raise the beer up to her lips and take a sip. " This was just for me to get to stay, haha."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:01 pm

D.B. stopped mid-march from what she thought was one of the main reasons for this entire scuffle in the first place. These types of stipulations just being common place where she came from, to the point where she just assumed the same here. The battered bunny girl was sort of stunned from hearing Ceci’s offer for her to stay, D.B. not expecting Northman to be quite as...jovial, about all of this.

"You. Wanna hang out. With me." D.B. stating each part of her response separately just to make sure she was crystal clear with what Cecilia was asking of her. "Yeah...I dunno if that's such a good idea. The last person who tried to get all chummy with me was an obnoxious blonde narcissist with a big mou-..." D.B. stopped her brief description of Kelly Conway with widened eyes after realizing the bizarre parallels in what was happening to her.

"...*sigh*...on second thought, I might be more used to this than I thought."
D.B. let out a dejected sigh before straightening up her slouching posture and addressing Cecilia with a grim somberness that contrasted Ceci's naturally chipper demeanor. "Alright, you win. I'll stick around. But the night's drinks are on me, and there's no arguing that. To the victor goes the spoils, it's just how I do things. Plus, I wanna end this night with at least some of my dignity intact...ngh..." D.B. said with  a flinching twinge of pain while raising her hand to cover the sore spot on her chest where Cecilia punched the hell out of her boob.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:27 pm

" Yeah why not? Not like I know enough tough girls to have a drink with." Cecilia said as she shrugged her shoulders at Death Bunny's comment. She didn't actually dislike Death Bunny, the girl was cocky sure but she had the power and skill to back up those words. She also knew when to give up and whom to show respect to, when she had gotten a good serving of a knuckle sandwich.

Though as Death Bunny started to list of how she saw Cecilia before stopping, the Swede would tilt her head a bit and look on at D.B. with a bit of an annoyed expression on her face. She would then release a soft sigh and decide to simply ignore that part.

" Eh, fine. Drinks are on you. It's the least I can allow you after caving in your tits~" Cecilia teased the purple haired girl as she would start to walk over towards the bar counter, gesturing for D.B. to come join her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum