by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

Chaos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Zulime Lafitte vs. Priscilla Haynes

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Zulime - Zulime Lafitte vs. Priscilla Haynes - Page 3 Empty Re: Zulime Lafitte vs. Priscilla Haynes

Post by LtLukas Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:05 am

Zulime's brown eyes did not waver from her opponent. "Oh honey. Bless your heart. You ain't winnin' this. You ain't even gonna get that close..." Priscilla was circling her now, and Zulime rotated on the spot. It was as if she were the Sun, and Priscilla was Jupiter, large and looming just out of reach. The Riverboat Queen hunkered down, her large thighs flexing just a bit. She was waiting for her chance to spring at her opponent. It was just a waiting game.

Her eyes could not be torn from Priscilla. But that was not to say that she was always looking into Priscilla's eyes. Zulime definitely kept looking down, at Priscilla's sex. She was never one to deny temptation, at least not for that long. Sure enough, she felt the magnetic pull of lust, and slowly inched forward.

Then she broke out into a sprint. The cloth around her waist was not a hindrance at all, but her free breasts bouncing left and right were. At the last moment, Zulime lowered the boom and tried to spear Priscilla to the ground.

Back to top Go down

Zulime - Zulime Lafitte vs. Priscilla Haynes - Page 3 Empty Re: Zulime Lafitte vs. Priscilla Haynes

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:37 am

"Oh, you'll see, darling... you'll see who's going to win this match, and it's not going to be you..." Priscilla responded to Zulime's words as she watched her foe's movement to see any sign of her going for an offense. She knew that Zulime was looking at her exposed sex, and she did not care. Soon, she would do the same to her after taking her panties off of her. And soon, Zulime broke out into a sprint, and Priscilla prepared herself.

She thought that Zulime was about to grapple with her, and she would welcome her into it. But, at the last second, the other girl lowered herself and went to spear her into the mat. "Guhh!!" She would be sent down into the canvas thanks to Zulime's spear, but she would not just take it without fighting back. As soon as she was about to be brought down into the mat by Zulime's attack, Priscilla would quickly attempt to grab Zulime's head and try to bring her face down into the mat with an improvised facebuster!

Last edited by RadiantKarna332 on Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:26 am

Well, that could have gone better. Zulime's spear worked. Kind of. She nailed Priscilla down to the mat, but she was far too focused on offense. Her opponent had grabbed her head while she was totally defenseless and drove it straight into the mat. What could have been her moment of triumph, the one that paved the way towards the ultimate glory, was instead only a Pyrrhic victory. Her face exploded with pain.

She rolled over and away. Zulime was hurting. The Riverboat Queen tried to deal with all of the pain coursing through her face, but she could not. The vast pain that she was feeling made her roll about, right and left. Zulime had suffered many hard blows in her wrestling career, but she could not recall a lick such as that one.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:53 am

Priscilla sat up, smiling as she saw Zulime rolling about after taking the facebuster while trying to spear her down into the mat earlier. She got back on her feet and approached her foe. This was meant to be a hentai match, but it didn't mean she couldn't use real wrestling moves on her opponent. "Sorry darling, but this is where I'll have my way with you~" she purred before she went to stop Zulime from moving too much as she tried to remove the remaining articles of clothing off of her.

She would try to remove both the cloth around her waist and her bikini bottoms now that Zulime had taken quite a damage from the improvised facebuster earlier. She wanted to render her foe totally naked so that she could have her way with her!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:21 am

Zulime was not having a good time, not at all. Theoretically, she came off pretty well, having speared Priscilla to the ground. On the other hand, the terrible pain in her face said that she was doing quite poorly. She rolled so she was looking up, to find that her pretty opponent was descending upon her. Priscilla was trying to steady her, to get her to stop moving, and that could only mean negative things for the Riverboat Queen.

"I keep tellin', it ain't gonna be that easy." Zulime tried to scramble away a little bit, in a mad gambit to get away from her opponent. The girl from New Orleans had an idea. With one of her long, strong legs she tried to pull her leg around and sweep Priscilla off her feet. That was the physical, literal way. The more metaphorical, nicer way was going to come later.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:22 am

"Keep telling yourself that, darling. You're mine, in one way or another," Priscilla said, trying to stop Zulime from moving as her hands were reached out to her panties and the cloth wrapped around her waist. She was certain that she would be able to take of those articles of clothing, but much to her surprise, Zulime managed to catch her off-guard yet again by sweeping Priscilla off her feet with her own beautiful, strong leg.

"Augh!" As a result, she was tripped to the mat, her progress in rendering her opponent naked thwarted due to her opponent's ingenuity. She grimaced, totally not expecting this. Now in an undesirable position, Priscilla attempted to scramble away from Zulime in order to avoid being put in a compromising position by her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:43 am

The second that she heard Priscilla hit the floor, her eyes lit up like Mardi Gras on Bourbon Street. And those two dark eyes of hers saw a sight that was very familiar to her, where she was just a minute ago. Crawling away, desperate to get out of a sticky situation. But this time, the shoe was on the other foot. Priscilla was the one crawling away, and Zulime felt like an alley cat prowling the street late at night.

She got on all fours, and began crawling slowly. Not because she was trying to intimidate Priscilla, quite the opposite. She was trying to seduce her. Her low, pendulous breasts swung as she crawled towards her opponent. "What's the problem, puddin' pop?" A strand of her dark hair fell in front of her face, concealing an eye that gleamed with mischief. "Just a second ago, you wanted to play. Why don't you shimmy on over here and get some true lovin'? Come on..." She purred.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:49 am

As Priscilla tried to distance herself from Zulime, the New Orleans girl crawled over to her, and the way she moved was so alluring that Priscilla suspected that her opponent was trying to seduce her. Those pendulous breasts of hers were very mesmerizing, almost making Priscilla stop in her track. She knew that if she stopped, she might end up in a very precarious position, which would be bad.

Still, she was willing to gamble on this one. Smiling invitingly, she would look at the approaching Zulime before she said, "My, are you trying to tempt me, darling? Well... I'm sure that no matter what you throw at my way, I can overcome it..." She knew that she was a little weak against sensual attacks, but she was willing to put herself on the line to seize a chance. "Come on, then. Let's see what you got..." she challenged.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:16 am

Priscilla wanted it. Zulime could not really blame her. The Riverboat Queen was 140 pounds of raw sexual energy, and that energy was focused like a laser right on Priscilla. She took great pains to move her hips back and forth. All the stops were coming out. They had to. Zulime was not going to have anything less for her debut, let alone a debut against such a pretty woman. Her dark eyes flashed with perverted delight.

"Ain't a whole lotta try about it. And you can't hardly take what I got..." Zulime all but pounced on Priscilla. As she did so, she spread her legs wide. That was probably a tactical error, but her blood was up and her mind was running wild. With all of her might, she tried to pin Priscilla's arms to the mat. From there, if she could get it, she would try to motorboat Priscilla.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:22 pm

Priscilla knew that she was in disadvantage the moment Zulime pounced at her and pinned her hands down to the mat. Regardless of that, she smiled, feeling the thrill of having herself cornered by the gorgeous beauty on top of her. Then, the New Orleans girl started motorboating her, causing her to let out a soft moan, a wave of pleasure washing over her whole being.

But, she knew that she could do something in this situation. Noticing Zulime's legs spread wide, Priscilla tried to take advantage of that as she would move her legs, hooking each of them to each leg before she attempted to pull back, trying to apply pressure in the joints of her hips, hoping that it could distract Zulime somehow so that Priscilla could mount some sort of counterattack on her. While she would love to enjoy being womanhandled by her foe, she would like to win this match over her, and lying back without fighting wouldn't result in her winning this match.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next