Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 179 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 176 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, hunter of speed, Jaystar

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Oboro Scarlett vs. Yori Nazuka: Hentai Submission Match

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Oboro Scarlett vs. Yori Nazuka: Hentai Submission Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Oboro Scarlett vs. Yori Nazuka: Hentai Submission Match

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:36 pm

Despite her effort in trying to weaken the mature woman with her punches, Oboro was unable to stop Yori from reversing their positions, which ended with Yori at the top and Oboro at the bottom. While she was certain that this was only a minor setback, it was still rather frustrating.

And then, Yori brought down her plump breasts onto her face once again after lifting them up, and the milky scent of those breasts invaded Oboro's nostrils. When she tried to suckle on one of Yori's nipples, the mature woman withdrew her breasts, much to her frustration. In retaliation, Oboro would try to bring her hands to Yori's breasts so that she could start kneading and milking her once again. In doing so, she hoped that Yori would stop her effort in trying to tease her with boob smother.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Oboro Scarlett vs. Yori Nazuka: Hentai Submission Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Oboro Scarlett vs. Yori Nazuka: Hentai Submission Match

Post by xalex Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:45 am

Yori was doing her best she could trying to get the other woman back into her prison but it wasn´t working out. Oboro was fighting against her and soon Yori felt two strong hands grabbing her breasts. They soon started to squeeze her and milk her. The mature woman would struggle wildly hopping to make the woman under her stop. But after some time the big one would roll of Oboro getting onto her knees a bit away from her. Yori was breathing heavily while staring angrily at her opponent.  

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:12 pm

Milking the mature woman with gusto, Oboro could tell that whatever Yori was trying to do was failing. And then, the mature woman finally rolled off of her, getting on her knees. Oboro also got up and got on her knees before looking at Yori, who seemed to be staring angrily at her. Perhaps it's because her moves had been ineffective.

Smirking, Oboro would bring up her milk-stained hands to her face before licking them in lecherous manner. "What's the matter? Can't stand getting milked like a cow you are?" Oboro asked in disparaging manner to Yori. She needed Yori to be agitated so that she could take advantage of her in this match. "Come on... we're only just beginning..." savoring the taste of Yori's milk, she chuckled. "My... you have such an exquisite milk. If I don't know any better, I might mistake it for a high-quality dairy milk..." she said, smirking maliciously at Yori.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:21 am

Yori´s angry look would change into a smirk before she started to shake her head slowly. “you are a very sick and pervert person…” she would say with a quit but serious voice. “I am pretty sure that will be your downfall in this match when you lay under me and beg for mercy. Maybe I will give it to you… but maybe I just will let you get some more of me! We will see!”.
Yori would start making her way up to her feet but as soon as she was standing she would start running towards her opponent and jumped right up in the very last moment. She planned to turn around in mid air and smash her hip right against the skull of her opponent to throw her down to the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:39 am

For Oboro, being called a sick and perverted person wasn't an insult, but rather a compliment. "Ah, thank you very much," she would say immediately after being called that. "Ooh, we will see, alright. Maybe I'll let you lick your own milk mixed with your own pussy juices off the mat once I beat you..." she said. Still, being an experienced wrestler, she wouldn't underestimate her opponent, despite how much she wanted to fuck her into oblivion. Still tasting the milk in her mouth, she swallowed her saliva before preparing herself for another clash with the mature woman.

She saw Yori running towards her before the mature woman jumped, turning around in order to deliver a hip attack at her. She honestly didn't see it coming as her beautiful face was hit by Yori's plump, mature tush before she was sent down onto the mat. "Hmmmpphh!!" She let out a muffled cry upon being hit. Not wanting to be taken advantage of, she would hold out her arms, trying to wrap them around the mature woman's waist in her attempt to stop her from doing whatever she had in mind at the moment. She tried to hold her breath, not wanting to be immediately smothered by Yori's sexy butt!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:52 am

Yori would smily let herself fall right down after her hip connected with the head of her opponent. the mature woman wanted to go for someone a bit humiliating trying to get some payback onto Oboro. The mature woman would try to land with her butt right on the face of the other woman. Yori tired to take a nice seat right on the face of her opponent and fix her to the mat with this face sitting. The big woman would stretch herself on top of her opponent for a moment, before she started to bend backwards. She would try to reach back as far as she could to put her hand right onto the crotch of her opponent, starting to rub her flat hand over the sex of her opponent.

“So how do you like this?” would the big woman ask before letting her hand start to work in circles on the pussy of her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:47 am

"Mmm!!" Oboro would let out a muffled protest as her mouth and nose were covered by Yori's barely-clad mature booty. Then, she could feel the mature woman's hand moving to her crotch before that said hand started drawing circle around her covered pussy. Oboro couldn't help but shudder upon being touched, and she moaned into Yori's butt. There was little doubt in her regarding Yori being a quite experienced woman in terms of her own sensuality, and she could tell that she surely exceeded her in that regards.

Not wanting to be overwhelmed and dominated by the mature woman, Oboro would try to close her thighs together, attempting to clamp Yori's hand between her thighs in order to stop her from rubbing her crotch, thus giving her enough space to regain her composure so that she could get out of this embarrassing position.

"Hnngh... nnnh..."

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:54 am

Yori felt how her opponent suddenly pressed her tights together and trapped her hand right into it. The big woman would shake her head for a moment before looking down into the face of her opponent. “Aren´t you bad little girl… give me back my hand please or I will have to take it back the unnice way… and you really don´t want to see that way…” She would say before trying to pull her hand free once again. But if Oboro wasn´t giving it back to her the mature woman would smirk a bit before, lifting her butt up from the face of Oboro a bit. In the next moment she would let it fall right back down onto the other woman with all her weight behind it. Yori would do this a few times starting hump on the face of her opponent smashing her big butt into her face over and over again.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:57 pm

Oboro would clamp her thighs tighter as Yori attempted to pull her hand away from her thighs. There's no way she could just let the mature woman do whatever she wanted. Because of that, Yori lifted her butt off of her face before dropping it again, and Oboro took the mature woman's whole weight. "HMMMPPHH!!" She was in trouble at the moment, and she needed to do something, or else she might end up succumbing to Yori's machination.

So, while still clamping Yori's hand between her thighs, Oboro would bring up her hands to the sides of Yori's abdomen, trying to squeeze it as hard as she could before attempting to push her aside, relieving her of her weight. It would be a rather hard endeavor, though, but Oboro needed to try it regardless.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:21 pm

Just when the blue haired woman wanted to drop herself back down onto her opponent and smash her one more time she would feel a hand grabbing her and squeezing her. She would scream out for a moment and was in shock giving her opponent a good chance to shove her right of her. The big woman had nothing she could put against this at this moment so she would fall right of her opponent to the mat. Yori would try to roll away from her getting onto her hands and knees a few feet away from Oboro.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next