by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Yalina and Emily test each other’s endurance

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Yalina and Emily test each other’s endurance - Page 4 Empty Re: Yalina and Emily test each other’s endurance

Post by peek6 Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:30 am

“Ok, yup, ouch, now it was starting to hurt,” Yalina thought to herself as Emily cranked up the pressure on Yalina’s stocking leg.  

“Ahh! Oww! Ouch! My knee!” complained Yalina as she curled her stocking toes in pain, but, at least for now, Yalina refused to submit.  

“Dammit,” Yalina thought to herself, “that really hurts, and there is still so much sand left in the top of the hourglass!”

peek6

Back to top Go down

Yalina and Emily test each other’s endurance - Page 4 Empty Re: Yalina and Emily test each other’s endurance

Post by Cpkeyes Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:37 am

Good, she was in trouble now. Emily almost wanted to smile, hoping deep down in her chest that she would get the first tap of this little sparring match. That would be a nice boost to her pride. Oh, and the reaction it would earn from Yalina would be enjoyable too.

Taking a deep breath, she kept up the pressure steadily. No need to rush it right now. Not yet.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.
https://www.afwrpg.com/t15025-emily-anderson#416639

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:49 am

“Gaah!  Aaahh!  Ouch!” gasped Yalina in pain as Emily kept up the pressure on Yalina’s leg and knee, “Dammit! That really hurts! Oww!”

Yalina knew she couldn’t take much more of this pain, and the hourglass was barely half empty.  She wasn’t going to make it.  Unless…

Looking down, Yalina saw Emily’s one bare foot, probably still somewhat sore from being worked over by Yalina in the previous hold.  If she moved her hand just the slightest bit, she could press down hard on Emily’s bare foot.  It would be cheap and unsporting, but maybe she could pass it off as an “accident,” and it would perhaps distract Emily and buy Yalina some precious seconds of relief.  She decided to go for it. Moving her hand ever so subtly, Yalina would maneuver her hand over Emily’s bare foot, and would try to press the hard bone at the bottom of her palm as hard as she could on the vulnerable spot at the base of Emily’s toes.

peek6

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:43 am

Things seemed to be going well, very very well in fact. Perhaps if she was lucky, a luck seemed to be on her side, Yalina would submit soon enough.

A sharp pain caused Emil to grunt slightly and wonder what the hell was going on. Then she reazlied, this...women was cheating. She maneuvered away her foot, but it did cost some pressure that she had to quickly attempt to regain.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:06 am

Yalina felt the pressure ease up a little bit, as Emily was distracted by Yalina’s pushing down on her foot.  Yalina tried to play Miss Innocent.  

“Oh! Whoops! How clumsy of me,” said Yalina innocently, “didn’t see your foot there.”

Yalina had bought herself a brief reprieve from the pain, and whittled down a few precious seconds worth of glass from the hourglass, but Emily quickly recovered her focus, and went back to hurting Yalina’s leg.  “Here we go again,” thought Yalina to herself with a mental sigh.  Out loud, all she said was “Ouch!”  

With about a third of the sand remaining, Yalina would continue trying to hang in there.

peek6

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:16 am

Yeah no, not believing that for a second. If she wanted to play little miss innocent, that was fine by her, but it wasn't gonna stop Emil from doing what she was going to do. Not one bit.

Putting her pressure on the hold, she waited for either the hourglass to stop, or for Yalina to submit. Whatever came first.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:39 am

“So close,” Yalina thought to herself through the haze of pain as she kept gasping and yelping. There was only a little sand left. Her hand was poised over the mat, as if begging Yalina to let it descend and end her pain and suffering, but Yalina’s pride simply wouldn’t allow it. “I can make it,” resolved Yalina, through teeth gritted against the pain. She cried out again, but she was not submitting yet.

peek6

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:36 pm

She was almost ready to submit, she just needed a bit more convincing...and Emily could have a bit more time, that would be nice. Sighing, Emily put on a bit more pressure on the hold. Now all she could do was wait.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by peek6 Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:04 pm

“Gaaah!” screamed Yalina in pain as Emily incredibly applied even more pressure to Yalina’s stocking leg.  “Just a few more seconds,” thought Yalina as she tried to shut out the pain and focus on the hourglass through eyes filling with tears.  She couldn’t even clearly see whether the hourglass was empty or not.  She hoped it was, but regardless, she could not take the pain anymore.

“Ahhh, ow! OK! Ouch! OK, I give! I give! Ouch! Mercy! Uncle! Let go! Ow! Let Go!” Yalina begged.

peek6

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:47 pm

There there, it was now all over. She had gotten the first submittion. Good, hopefully that hurt her pride. Letting Yalina go and giving her time to recoup herself, Emily set out on tying her boot so that she could not try anymore dirty tricks.

Stretching her arms and legs, she awaited Yalina to get ready with her hold.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next