Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

No DQ No Rules. Kana vs Heather

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

No DQ No Rules. Kana vs Heather - Page 7 Empty Re: No DQ No Rules. Kana vs Heather

Post by shanecawf Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:37 pm

Kana would moan and squeak with every bouncing thrust that came from the strong dildo thrusts. She would thank her Queen as she felt her groping her erect nipples and breasts. Her head would be hanging down now out of pure exhaustion. She would take a minuet to understand her opponents question before saying "I... I dont know..." tears would run down her cheek as she would snap out of her sadness and back into the painful pleasure she was being granted. "More... Please do more queen!"
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

No DQ No Rules. Kana vs Heather - Page 7 Empty Re: No DQ No Rules. Kana vs Heather

Post by 321Shazam Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:56 pm

Heather was enjoying this moment as all eyes were on her as she made Kana her bitch. "You don't know what kind of loser you are? You dumb whore. YOU'RE A FUCKING LOSER!!!!!" Heather shouted at Kana as she continued to fuck Kana with powerful thrusts. Heather was intent on making Kana cum once again in front of everyone in attendance and the fans watching at home. Heather would do this wanting to hear Kana moan for her as she fucked the kawaii senseless.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:30 pm

Kana would be now screaming her moans loudly as she was fucked mercilessly. Her little body bouncing and shaking with every thrust from Heather. "Yyy yes my queen!!!" She would scream as she was forced over the edge. Her juices spraying all over the dildo and and leaking out onto the floor. Her cheeks would flush even more at the embarrassing fact that she was becoming heathers sex slave. She would scream loudly with every thrust until her climax subsided and she would go limp. Her butt didn't even touch the floor as her legs gave out and she only hung by the handcuffs. her eyes would roll up and her mouth hung open as she drooled all over herself. She was completely unconscious. Even the crowds loud roaring cheer wouldn't awaken her.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:44 pm

Heather would smile as Kana would cum once again, and the AFW crowd was in an uproar from Kana's humiliation. Kana went limp, and Heather would get the key to the handcuffs and free Kana making the kawaii's body drop to the floor where her cum was. Heather would then think about what to next to the battered kawaii, and got a vicious idea. Heather would pull a ladder which she'd set up by placing one side on the ring apron, and the other side on the barricade. Kana was in for more brutality, that was for sure.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:55 pm

Kana was unaware of Her opponent's whereabouts. She hung there in dreamland dreaming about the dirty things that made her kink. She would fall to the mat sitting in her puddle of cum leaning against the ring. Her head would roll to the side and make her fall onto her side. She lied there waiting for her opponent to continue the brutal beating as she had her dirty dreams. "Mama heather... queen mommy please give me more..." Kana would whisper and mumble in her sleep.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:16 pm

Heather had the ladder set up, and Kana was going to be put in a world of pain. Heather would lift Kana up to place the Kawaii's head in between her thighs as she prepared to deal some serious damage. Heather would then hoist Kana up onto her shoulders for a Powerbomb, getting Kana's wet pussy in front of her face. Heather would then run toward the ladder, and drop Kana onto the ladder with a Powerbomb for wicked damage and probably break the ladder with Kana's body.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:25 pm

Kana would wake up as she felt her head being placed in between heathers nice thighs before being lifted off the ground. Her head would spin and she was hoisted up onto her opponents shoulders. She had no clue what was going on until heather would begin to run. Kana would brace for impact but bracing would not help one bit. Her back and her head crashed against the latter with a loud snapping sound of the ladder breaking. She would try to scream but all her air was gone so she was stuck just making an extremely pained face and screaming silently. Her back felt like it was broken but heather didn't seem to care. She would try and put her hands to her back but was too weak to move at all. She would twitch and cry looking up at the ceiling and her opponent just dreading what was coming next.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:08 pm

After breaking Kana through the ladder, Heather would demand a towel to wipe her face of cum that was on her face from being close to Kana's pussy. After Heather finished cleaning her face she'd grab Kana by her hair, and would throw her back into the ring. Heather would follow after her, and would drag Kana into a seated position in a corner. Then Heather would attempt to smother Kana with her ass with a Stinkface in the corner to assert her dominance over Kana. "People would pay good money to have me sit on their face. You can consider yourself lucky, you fucking loser." Heather taunted as she held in the Stinkface.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:15 pm

Kana was a ragdoll as she was dragged into the ring. She would be placed into the corner in a sitting position and knew exactly what was to come. She was filled with fear and excitement and pain as she watched heathers magnificent ass get closer and closer to her face. When heathers ass reached her face and engulfed her features, kana would let out a pained moan of pleasure. The cheeks surrounding her face were so warm and soft, but at the same time this was so humiliating. The smell was interesting as well. Kind of a sweet but sour taste. Kana would struggle to breathe as her mouth and nose were both engulfed inside of the queens magnificent ass. Kana would try and control herself but her will was broken. She would stick her tongue out curiously and lick the queens ass through her panties and start giving her queen kisses almost worshiping it. "Mmmmmfff" kana would let out as her hands would come up to heathers hips and pull her face deeper into her ass.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:06 pm

Heather would smile as she felt Kana licking up at her ass. heather would then release her opponent from the Stinkface, and she'd hoist Kana up in the air by her hair. Heather would then look at Kana in the eye, before she'd begin taunting Kana again. "You are nothing more than enhancement talent." Heather said before spitting in Kana's face once more. Then Heather would punt Kana in her pussy before grabbing her arms and attempting to send Kana down to the mat with an Implant Buster.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next