by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 1 Bot

silverrath

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Max vs Melina: M n' M delight?

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Max vs Melina: M n' M delight? - Page 2 Empty Re: Max vs Melina: M n' M delight?

Post by mnpinner Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:35 pm

Max merely looked at Melina with a bit of confusion. "Nice figure? Are you okay in the head?" he said ironically. Max, having lost a bit of concentration with the confusion would just stand there, waiting for an answer.

Back to top Go down

Max vs Melina: M n' M delight? - Page 2 Empty Re: Max vs Melina: M n' M delight?

Post by meepo90 Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:13 am

"hey I'm not crazy! I'm giving you a compliment!" she smiled and muttered a bit as max think that she is mad... "well? you hate compliments don't you!... still your promise to me if I win! mind If I start then" melina then quickly charges forward max with a clothesline and see if it hits max

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:13 pm

Max could not help but laugh at the way the girl before him had reacted. Perhaps that was a mistake as it kept him from seeing the on-coming clothesline, leveling him to the floor with an "oomph!" Lucky hit... he thought as he slowly tried to lift his upper body up, assuming Melina didn't capitalize on this brief upset.

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:38 am

seeing max get hit and tries to stand up... she followed a quick heavy elbow drop to max's gut..."come on! take me seriously! I'm not playing games with you hot shot" she then quickly positions herself above max and gave a quick fist to his cheeks while wiggling herself above "so how did you like that!?" she laughed

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:49 pm

Max was now more flustered than hurt as Melina took heavy advantage of the situation. He did not verbally respond, instead Max shot one of his arms upwards, aiming to grab whatever he could of the bragging girl. Once his grip had attached to something, he would squeeze and pull down towards him quickly and angrily.

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:36 am

seeing her breast get grabbed she the laid down against max to lessen the force of his squeezing making her breast above his chest... she then slipped her hands at max's back and went for a lying bearhug squeezing max with her breast...

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:16 pm

Max, a bit pleased and surprised by this response from the small girl, slipped his arms around to Melina's own back and began squeezing back. "Why didn't you say you wanted to cuddle?" he would say with a snicker.

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:13 am

melina blushes as she was squeezed by max... she smirks feeling a bit pain... as the went body to body... she then went for a teasing move licking max's nipples hoping he would loosen her somehow... still she tighten her hold to max...

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:17 pm

Max merely laughed as the small girl licked at his nipples, amused that she thought it would phase him. "I'm not a girl you know..you need to aim a bit lower if you want a reaction out of me," he said with a laugh. The silver-themed one tightened his hold on Melina as she tightened hers on him. One of his hands would begin to trail down Melina's back, searching to enter beneath the back of her panties to grab her ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:15 pm

"uhh!" melina moans as she felt her butt being felt by max.. then hearing that her licking his nipples didn't really made max back "so... this won't work then? how about this!" she all of a sudden bites his nipples very desperate to win over max... tightening her bite to max nipples...winking an eye to him as she do so..

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next