Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Food for Thought

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Food for Thought - Page 2 Empty Re: Food for Thought

Post by LadyX Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:42 am

Apollyon made a sympathetic noise. "I know a nice little place down the street. You can order when you are ready. And if you do not end up eating, that is alright. We can just talk." She took Lilly by the hands. "It is going to be okay. I am going to destroy that woman and free you from whatever sick arrangement she has you in."
LadyX
LadyX

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:46 am

Lilly would hold Polly's hands and listen to her words. She would quickly move in for another loving hug for the Kenyan women. "Thank you so much mama polly" she would whisper. they would leave Polly's apartment and head to the restaurant holding hands the whole way there.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyX Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:02 am

Apollyon smiled as she brought Lilly to the restaurant, a small place with a sign out front that said 'Seat Yourself'. Apollyon would take her ward into the building and pick out a little booth that was tucked away in a private little corner, away from the rest of the people and tables. "Is this alright, little one?"
LadyX
LadyX

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:07 am

Lilly had never been inside of an actual restaurant before. She never had anyone to go with. Her nose would be hit with all types of smells that somewhat brought back her appetite.

When Polly brought lilly to the booth, She would slowly sit down and look down at the table nervously trying not to look nervous as she couldnt stop tapping her foot.

"So I've only seen this in movies... How does this really work?" Lilly would ask Polly blushing and hoping she didn't sound stupid.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyX Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:18 am

Apollyon regards Lilly seriously and with a caring expression. "The way this is going to work is you're going to tell me as much as you are able about what Sandy has been doing to you. Then we discuss whether or not you would like to move in with me." Apollyon regarded Lilly with a motherly smile. "You realize I am going to break that woman in half for what she has done to you, right?"
LadyX
LadyX

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:31 am

Lilly would struggle with her words, unable to find words to describe how sandy treated her. Lilly would stutter a little bit before she would become an open book "Well, It all started in 9th grade, I met sandy on the school bus where she gave me a bloody nose within the first 2 minuets of meeting her. Ever sense than, She has tortured me in every way possible. She even went as far as stealing the one boy who wanted to ask me to prom... She asked him 15 minuets after he asked me and that night, he cancled on me. That continued for four years, finding new ways to make me hurt. On the last day of high school, She caught me walking home and beat me up so bad that I was brought to the emergency room. I woke up and supposedly nobody had visited me besides an unknown person who I learned to be sandy. She took a van that looked exactly like my fathers and when I got in she beat me senseless again. I woke up here and was notified that I would be a wrestler and training dummy to the perverted girls who get a kick out of beating on the weak... But Please don't hurt her... I'm a pacifist and I don't believe in violence. I know what she's done to me would seem unforgivable but I can't have someone else's beating on my conscious..." Lilly would admit this in all honesty. Even after what Sandy had put her through, Lilly would talk about not wanting to hurt the girl who hurt her the most.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyX Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:41 am

Apollyon sighed. "Very well. Her beating will not be on your conscience." She grabbed the girl's hand under the table. "There are two things I am serious about, however. Those two things are A. wrestling her so she'll leave you alone and B. you moving in with me, if you so choose."
LadyX
LadyX

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:56 am

Lilly would slowly nod at both. "You have to promise that if you wrestle her though, you will do your best to play fair. Wrestle her like you did me... quick and painless... and as for moving in, I will move in but would it be okay if I slept in your bed with you? I get night terrors a lot and when I'm with you, I feel much more calm and safe..."  Lilly would blush thinking about snuggling with Polly and feeling comfortable in bed for once. than the thought of reality popped into her head. What if sandy would never give up? What if one delicate beating from her Kenyan guardian angel wouldn't change a thing? Her mind would start to wander thinking of solutions but only could find one. Lilly would sigh with a tear running down her cheek. Her voice would shake while saying this. "I change my mind... Sandy needs to be beaten so she wont come after me again. I can't physically take another minuet with her... This is the hardest decision I've ever had to make. I feel so dirty putting someone else on the line for my own safety... Lilly would begin to tear up even more asking where the bathroom was so she wouldn't cry in public.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyX Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:03 am

Apollyon gazed at the girl sadly. "I can take you to them. And Lilly, you are making the right decision. A bully like her will never stop unless given a taste of their own medicine. You have been abused since you met her. It is time for it to stop." She'd assist Lilly to the bathrooms, where she'd give the girl a soothing shoulder rub as she cried, humming that lullaby again. "About your request regarding you moving in, I am sure us sleeping in the same bed will not be a problem." She would help Lilly to clean herself up and take out some makeup she kept in her handbag to help reapply.
LadyX
LadyX

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:16 am

Lilly wanted to stop crying but she couldn't There was just so many confusing feelings pounding her head. She wanted to escape sandy but didnt want to have to hurt her to do it. She was confused about her feelings towards Polly. She just didnt know what to do. The best way to describe it was she was overwealmed.
With Pollys shoulder rub and the lullaby, She would begin to sniffle and calm down a bit. Her mind would think about how well she would sleep with someone like Polly just knowing she's safe and sound.after about 10 minuetes She would allow Polly to help her reapply her make up and exit the bathroom. All of this worrying had really worked up her appetite. She would ask polly if the meal was still an offer.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next