by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

An erotic debut in a bed

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

An erotic debut in a bed - Page 3 Empty Re: An erotic debut in a bed

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:20 am

Akemi would just smirk as she could not believe she was the one who would strip Shiyumi off her panties first rather then it being the other way around. Still the blue haired girl could not enjoy her small victory for long as her opponent would turn around as she could hear her fellow Japanese grind her teeth in what appeared to be anger.

With her opponent on her hands and knees while Akemi was sitting down on her butt at the time she would grasp the wrist of Shiyumi as the other girl was able to grab onto her panties. ''Stop that Shiyumi as I don't want to be stripped naked''screamed the blue haired girl as she would release her opponent's wrist when it seems not to be working and would try to place both hands on the other wrestler's shoulders and attempt to push her out of reach.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:43 pm

Shiyumi grabbed at the panties, pulling and tugging on the panties of her opponent as she was not pleased about being stripped first. Surprisingly it wasn't often that it was the panties that got taken off first, Shiyumi pulling on the panties until both of them would be bottomless.

"Well too bad! You have to accept responsibilities!" Shiyumi would shout, if she succeeded in taking off the panties she would immediately toss them off of the bed and dive at Akemi, looking to take down her fellow Japanese down on to the bed and mash their bra covered chests against each other while their bare lower halves tangled.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:11 am

Akemi would push with all her might to get Shiyumi away from her before her panties got taken off by her opponent but alas it was in vain as in the end the blue haired girl would end up bottomless. After she got her panties pulled off her the Japanese girl was surprised when the other wrestler would say that it happens because she had to accept responsibilities while throwing the panties off the bed.

As Akemi was wasting time watching her panties drop to the floor it gave her opponent all the time she needed to take her down and after she got pinned down on the bed would feel Shiyumi''s bra covered breasst mash against her own. With a look of surprise and a small hint of lust the blue haired girl would just whisper ''alright then but you got to accept responsibilities as well when I can't hold back any more Shiyumi'' while they would continue to mash their chests against one and other..

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:34 am

Shiyumi moaned with her moan closed as she pressed up against Akemi, their bra covered breasts mashed together but the real action was down below now that there was nothing covering both of their pussies. The brushing of their sensitive spots was enough to excite the Personal Space Invader as she wrapped her legs together, hooking the back of her knee around Akemi's to ensure neither one of them were going to be able to back away from the other.

She heard Akemi whisper to her about also taking responsibility, she couldn't be anymore happier as she smiled to herself. "Then bring it on...I'll make sure you take more responsibility than you can handle..." she whispered back as she tightened her arms around Akemi, pulling them harder against one another!

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:14 pm

Akemi would stare into Shiyumi's eyes as their bra covered breasts mashed together just as she feels her opponent hooking the back of her knee with her own keeping the blue haired girl right where she was. At first this worried the Japanese teen but as their pussies would brush against one another that worry got replaced by lust as he just leaned down so her nose could touch the other wrestler's nose as they keep each other trapped in their current position.

The fire was only fueled even more when she heard the other wrestler telling her to bring it as she would make sure to take more responsibility than that the blue haired girl could handle. So as they pull and press against each other Akemi would just whisper ''I like to see you try that. A I doubt you be able to back up your words this time Shiyumi''.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:11 am

The intimate struggling of the two kawaiis continued, their tangled legs prevented the two of them from separating but that was the farthest thing in their minds as their noses brushed up against each other as their bare crotches rubbed up against each other, Shiyumi's breathing began to get hot, blowing it into Akemi's face as she gripped on to her wrist to solidify her hug. Smiling to herself as she heard the challenge from Akemi, Shiyumi was never shy about testing her limits with another girl as she leaned in to press her forehead against her opponent.

"Is that so? I think you're the one who wouldn't be able to back up her talk." she said as her hands loosen to grab at the clasp that held Akemi's bra on. "Wanna get naked? Then we can find out whose the real woman here..."

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:25 am

Akemi would bite her lips as the two kawaiis continue to rub their bare crotches together as their noses were brushing up against one another. The feeling of Shyumi's breath on her face made the blue haired girl feel warm as she was willing to bet that her own breathing began to get hot as she would blow back in her opponent's face as she got gripped more tightly in the hug by the other wrestler.

Still the thing that got the Japanese girl the most excited was when her fellow kawaii would press her forehead against her own while replying to her challenge. The words that the blue haired girl heard got her een more excited as she replied 'yes I do think so Shiyumi but if you think other wise then you better bring it'' only to feel the grasp holding her bra was unlocked. With Akemi now topless the blue haired girl would grab at the clasp that held her opponent's bra as she she hoped to return the favor as she whispered ''alright but don't complain when you learn that compared to me your a little girl''in a teasing tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed May 03, 2017 8:24 am

There was something that Shiyumi found just unreasonably exciting when she challenged another girl to a bout of sexual combat. The way she pushed her forehead against Akemi's, how their eyes fiercely locked and refuse to break contact with each other, each second passing their respective hugs on each other tightened while their bare sexes continued to grind against each other. Her hot breaths were getting faster and hotter as their chests pressed against their opponents.

It was only going to be a few more seconds until their breasts would be bare and naked as well.

Unclasping the bra on the back of Akemi, she felt her blue haired rival do the same as the unclasped bra freed up her chest a bit as she began pulled on the bra, looking to take it down Akemi's arms and sought to toss it off of the bed. She was expecting Akemi to do the same as she kept her eyes locked on her opponent's. "Heh, I should be saying that to you. But you'll be crying too much when I'm proving I'm better at sex than you."

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed May 03, 2017 10:45 pm

Akemi was glad she was already turned on at this point as the girl knew that if that was not the cause she would have likely not bin able to put up much of a fight at this point. Still the fact that both wrestler's were forehead to forehead as they stared at each other's eyes neither girl wanting to break eye contact as with each passing second they would continue to grind their bare sexes together. Her opponent's hot breath on her skin as their breasts were pressing together as they continued to hug each other.

Still at that moment their bra's were still in the way from their breasts touching the other as they both would be naked when that happened. So it came as no surprise to the Japanese girl when both wrestler's would unclasp the other wrestler's bra at the same time and leave the both of them naked as they continued to stare at each other. The fact that she would hear her own words being used against her caused Akemi to smirk as she just whispered back ''well we should just continue and see which one of us is the better woman when it comes to sex. And for some reason I doubt that you will be the better woman compared to me at that subject my dear Shiyumi''in a seducing tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri May 05, 2017 8:56 pm

Shiyumi smirked back as the two kawaiis clung on to each other, staring into each other's eyes as the proverbial gauntlet was thrown to see which of them could make the other cum first. Shiyumi was getting excited with the thought of it being a race to see who could get the other to cum first, but unlike most of the matches she's done she had to be more conservative approach since victory would be as soon as the orgasm ripped out of either of them. Which wasn't so good for her, since there was already a bit of her juices slowly leaking out of her sex at this point now that they were both naked.

"Well...sex is great and all..." Shiyumi began out as she attempted to roll the two across the bed, rolling over Akemi and attempting to get her to roll over her to get enough time to bring her arms up to grab on to her wrists. If she was successful she would pin them to the bed and if she did that she would look down on Akemi with her smirk, "It's still a fight." she let out before lowering herself down, parting their sexes as she moved her head down to Akemi's breast, giving soft kisses as she made her way to the nipple!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next